youtu.be/YEdZh8a4ZvE
youtube.com/watch?v=yUbxmUijpoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U5tveO2nRSk
youtube.com/watch?v=DRGogGbYaLU
youtube.com/watch?v=55TR-9lC6Cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

your mum

He's a mummified BOG man you buffoon

That episode of Doug with the horror movie. I know the whole point of that episode was about facing your fears, but fuck did that episode freak me out as a kid.

This. Something was eerily surreal about the actual movie in the episode.

That ghost train episode of Hey Arnold.

For me, it was the hallway nightmare that Doug had after seeing the movie, because I was having similar nightmares at the time (think they started before seeing the episode, so it was more freaky coincidence, but could be wrong).

Dad coming home drunk

Rewatching it now, and yeah, it's definitely the nightmares that got me.

>That evil Porkchop

What is that from

Don't forget shit like;

>Angelica's creepy-as-hell imaginary little brother.
>Chuckie thinking germs were out to kill him.
>I'M NO TOMMY/STU!

This fucker from The Great Mouse Detective.

Especially the cradle scene.

Holy shit I was going to post this

Scared the fuck out of me I had small child night terrors for like a week. It's crazy the stupid things we're afraid of when we're 3 or 4

Piper from The Extreme Ghostbusters. So creepy looking dude.

surprised to learn salvador dali worked on this

Dude me too.
He just went so fucking berserk it was scary.

Now bloodborne reminds me of him whenever hunters beast out.

My brother forced me to watch this when I was 5, I was bored out of my mind for the first three minutes then the main character got ripped to pieces by a giant bird with a man's face. I was afraid of the night sky for two years.

Ren and Stimpy, "Hermit Ren"

I meant the bat, not Ratigan.

Feral Ratigan was scary, But the former had those jumpscares.

>Things that scared you as a child

The Giant Bacteria from SWAT KATZ.

Seriously Dr. Viper's most nightmare-inducing creation. I can hear the screams of the cow and farmer to this day.

Daily see how long we can go without somebody mentioning the mummy general

What's scary about The Mummy?

The original movies or the animated series? Because the latter wasn't scary at all.

This mother fucker
This lovecraftian nightmare
youtu.be/DdP3Itc6_Es?t=1m20s

.>CHASE IT AWAY!
>CHASE IT AWAY!

I'm willing to wager he's talking about that one Courage episode

Oh that.

It also wasn't scary.

Disturbing? Yeah (see the mummy's look and the way the two robbers end).

Scary? Nah.

I know you pain bro.

Made me afraid of being possesed via smoke entering my mouth or nose

I'm inclined to agree with you. Then again, I was transitioning from high school to college at the time, so that might be a factor.

Pic related. Had I been that young when this aired, this probably would've freaked me out.

Agreed. Was disturbing until Jack took and fought it directly in the illusion thingy it did.

Boo

gays

THIS

The skeleton inside the chair in the episode where Cow and Chicken get stuck in the recliner chair

youtu.be/YEdZh8a4ZvE

run

NOOOOOOOO!!!!! THE MEMORIES ARE COMING BACK FUCK YOU I HATE YOU

NOW YOU'RE NUM NUMS!!!!!!!!!

no one I know even believes me when I tell them about that episode. goddamn.

This eldritch abomination fucking terrified me.

Didn't help one day I had a nightmare where he took his head off and my grandad was underneath.

youtube.com/watch?v=yUbxmUijpoQ

Frightening? That's pretty much in line with the things I didn't know were giving me fetishes. I was a strange kid.

That fucking episode man. Gave me nightmares as a kid.

Jesus, I mean, i can look at worms and deal with all sorts of germs but TECHNICOLOR PACHYDERMS ARE REALLY TOO MUCH FOR ME

Fuck why did Hey Arnold always have the scariest shit on it

Oh boy this fucking episode of reboot.

Not even the power rangers parody in the second half could bring me to watch this for years

OP said childhood fears, not adult.

MY BUGS! MY BUGS!

Did any of you watch Le chateau des singes? English title was Monkey Tale I think. Anyway the deep dark hole, I remember it to this day. The music more than anything really creeped me out.

Not sure if anyone could find it, but there was an episode of cyberchase where everyone turned evil and it made me piss my pants. Can't find it anywhere though.

That one really fucking scary episode of Lloyd in Space that was basically survival horror.

Hexxuuuuusss...

youtube.com/watch?v=U5tveO2nRSk
It was so scary I forced my self to believe it was sjust

not Sup Forums related but we used to have this large (2ft) bear bank. We kept it in my room for some reason and i always had nightmares, then during the remodel when staying in the garage the fucking thing was moved into there, then when i got my new room the fucking thing came with. they finally stopped when we put him to the block and chopped his head off. Ended up with $200+ in coins and then the nightmares stopped

I actually loved it.

Also loved it with the exploding white mouse.

Maybe not that scary, but the primitive CGI with those jerky movements slowly floating after Jonny and yelling in Frank Welker's voice was pretty unsettling.

But he was the best part. I thought he was rad as hell.

>no way there is a monster, of course it's just his imagination, he's going to look and find nothing ther-
>holy shit!

Man I love The New Adventures of Johnny Quest.

The Questworld episodes were rad.

meta shit but whatevah
youtube.com/watch?v=9pWC-4dx3Q0

God damn I love the animation there. Too bad the MC looks so bland.

I wasn't scared of Hexus, I thought he was a badass

AAAAAAAHHHHH

I don't get it. If Darla hated animals, why was her butler a gorilla? Was he a race-traitor?

Sooooooo.......Where do I begin?

Max was human, not a gorilla. He just kinda looks like a gorilla, like how that director had a nose that kinda looks like a toucan's beak

NOPE.jpg

This fucking shit right here

I remember turning 7 years old and thinking to myself that I shouldn't be afraid of a TV-Y7 show anymore. It still scared the shit out of me.

That clown scared the shit out of me and I would cover my eyes all the time during the intro. Actually this is the first time I have seen since it use to air regularly.

>The nightmare from the episode where Tommy gets his first cut

I remember that movie.

It was about a guy looking for his bike. Cannot remember the title.

But seriously that Courage episode...

I know that feel man

That show really scared me as a kid
There were Lots of scary ghosts

Surprised no one posted this

Thought he was really badass as a kid

Holy fuck I'd forgot about this

That shit was scary as fuck, it was like a fever dream with the low quality animation

This cunt.
And that tales from the crypt episode from tiny toons with Elmyra's dead pets rising from the grave.
I used to be terrified of zombies until i was 9 or 10 due to watching the 1990 night of the living dead when i was 4.

That's Beetlejuice?

Looks more depressed than sad.

Show was kinda edgy, I remember one episode they were in some haunted castle and holy shit, two of the guys there are crushed to death. Their screams still haunt me.

Speaking of Courage......

sauce?

Well TNAoJQ was a darker version of the original.

Hell:
>Eaten by crocs
>Trampled and launched into the air and get impaled by an elephant
>Killed by a tiger
>Infected by a scary virus and blown up with pseudo-zombies
>Death by nerve gas
>Sucked to death by a succubus (yes, there was one and she was 200% monstrous)
>Falling down to your death and impaled
>Be walled in by a ghost

That Johnny Quest had a lot of deaths. And I thought Batman Beyond had some grusome deaths.

Powerpuff Girls.

THE OLD POWERPUFF GIRLS.

Which episode I dunno, but it was the later season.

Fuck your ugly face

It was Substitute Creature. Somebody enjoys La Blue Girl.

Damn some of those BB deaths.

I really liked that episode. The guy was swag and chill. Fun to be around.

And with BB, I found the Chimera part to be scary. That spontaneous mutation. Not to mention the titular BBEG wanted to EAT TERRY.

GATTAI?

AllI can think of when I see that picture is this guy.

How in the world do you mention scary moments in "Hey Arnold!" and NOT bring up this monstrosity?

youtube.com/watch?v=DRGogGbYaLU

TIME TO PLAY HOUSE!

The later episodes of Jimmy Neutron near the end of its run freaked me out big time, what with that scientist that kidnapped innocent people who passed over his lair and turned them into his seaweed monster slaves(complete with Jimmy and his friends also slowly turning on screen), but ESPECIALLY that ventriloquist dummy episode.

Our priest molested me as a child.

Nah, I'm kidding, it was this.

youtube.com/watch?v=55TR-9lC6Cc

This whole sequence scared the shit out of me as a kid. I can still faintly hear the song... I don't want to remember guys, I don't want to remember it!

Those are freaky but this thing scarred me as a kid. I think the deformed design and shitty cgi are what got me. Courage really was pretty freaky.

there was a pretty good reason that they only kept this shit late at night.