They steal the show

They steal the show

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZEmFT6VxSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, they're thieves.

Can you ever truly steal what was always yours?

I'm pretty sure there are only two outcomes to their inclusion,
absolute show stealers,
or nails in the coffin

Rocksteady looks stupid

OI DON'T LOOK STUPID, FELLAH

They're amazing

TAKE THAT BACK.....

FELLAH

SHEAMUS 5:15 SAYS I JUST BROGUE KICKED YOUR ARSE

What exactly is Bebop suppose to be wearing over his eyes?

top notch 80's eye gear for when you gotta keep your peepers fresh but in style

You take that back

Inuit sunglasses in 80s design.

There wasn't much of a show to steal. And they weren't nearly as cool as their current comic book counterparts, so I was pretty underwhelmed, actually.

Those two, Gary Antony Williams and Sheamus, along with Tyler Perry seemed to be having the most fun. Laura Linney seemed like she bare.y wanted to be there and Stephen Amell was mediocre at best, I can just imagine Tyler taking Sheamus and Anthony out for drinks during the production while Laura stayed in her trailer every night.

underrated post

Wait, Laura LINNEY is in this movie?

There is a comic book?

Seriously, they were always great characters.

IDW has put out a really great comic series in recent years of TMNT. if you like TMNT at all, you owe it to yourself to track it down and read it.

Something to check out anyway.

Who's writing it?

Yes, there is a current comic book by IDW. Also, TMNT started out as a comic before it was a (much more kid-friendly) cartoon show.

Bad, stupid, wasted opportunity of a movie.

But Bebop and Rocksteady were 100% great.

Tom Waltz, I believe.

Okay. Thanks.

I just watched the movie. They're really annoying, Shredder essentially put his faith in Beavis and Butt-Head.

>Shredder essentially put his faith in Beavis and Butt-Head.
and them being beavis and butt-head is the only thing keeping them from steamrolling the turtles

That's pretty cool
hhhheh heh

Is it any good? Honestly the trailers did look a lot more fun than the first one, mostly because of those two. But is it any good?

I saw it last night. It was pretty fucking miserable.

so its just like the cartoon then

>Uh huh huh huh huh Hey Bevis.
>Yeah? Heh hmh hmh hmh
>We're furries. Huh huh huh huh
>Heh hehh hehh Yeah! I WILL YIFF NOW! Hehh hmm hmm hehh hehh!

If you were trying to make it sound bad you did a piss poor job.

Why couldn't we have these guys back in 92 when everyone wanted them? Why did they go with Tokka and Razar?

>Why couldn't we have these guys back in 92 when everyone wanted them?

Because Gary Anthony Williams and Sheamus weren't actors yet.

Was Rocksteady irish in the 90s cartoon?

What did you think of the first movie?

>I just watched the movie. It's exactly like the cartoon.

Good.

But they would have been the teenagers Bebop and Rocksteady actually were.

Yeah, but their acting wouldn't have been as good. Gary wouldn't have previously played Stevie's father in Malcolm in the Middle or Mufasa in The Lion Guard or Uncle Ruckus on the Boondocks. And Sheamus would yet to have become a world champion professional wrestler.

Also miserable. Both of them weren't even the kind of bad that you can laugh at. They were just BAD. Bland, boring, forgettable and stupid in the worst ways. It certainly doesn't help that the current comics and cartoons are a million times better in every regard, so when you fuck up the feature film this hard, I really have no reason to search for something that will redeem it.

In fact, the first was so bad, I swore I wouldn't see the second one, but lately, movies are less about the actual movie, and more about just hanging out with friends and grabbing a pizza afterward, so whatevs.

>that spaghetti scene
>that dialogue
>that belly slapping and fondling

My groin was not prepared.

Unfortunately there's no show OUTSIDE them.

details

i. cant see this movie just to see that

I was gonna say Rocksteady looks an awful lot like Sheamus, but is it actually him? That's terrific.

I can't find the original trailer that introduced them.

The only good part of this movie were the end credits

WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE

youtube.com/watch?v=pZEmFT6VxSw

>they turn into a rhino and warthog because they have different animal ancestors

>homo sapiens

>different animals ancestors

Just roll with it.

It was great fun for anyone that isn't an autistic shut in nerd. Have a blast.

If you set your expectations at 0, you'll be fine.

Was Karai in this?

Yeah, it's kind of hilarious how effortlessly she out-acts everybody else.

I'm not gonna take any guff from a Mexican cat drinking Jose Cuervo ESPECIAL. It's not even 100% agave.

I'm interested in your opinion on the previous TMNT movie.

Is that fucking Sheamus?

This is how white Sheamus is

I mean....basically. She doesn't do or say shit though.

[Spoiler]There's a short scene where Bebop and Rocksteady are gorging on spaghetti in red sauce from large buckets, no hands, mouths only. Bebop stops eating, stands up and jiggle his belly saying "Hey Rock, do I look fat like this?"

Rocksteady pulls himself away from eating, hesitating, then says "Uuuuhhh, nooooo...it makes you look REALLY FAT!!" He then proceeds to smack Bebop's belly, chest, and they get all close and belly bumpy. Rock also says something like "that must be jelly in that belly..."

Then Shredder interrupts them and they snap to attention. [/Spoiler]

I couldn't have come up with a yummier scene.

Oh, total spoiler fail on my part...

OH WELL.

I need to see this. It will be like Punisher War Zone. It is faithful to the source material and fun. Nothing deep or meaningful just fun. Critics have seen a shit ton of bad movies so I get why they dislike these types of films.

The problem is even though it's faithful in places, it doesn't use them right. It basically teases you with shit and never actually DOES anything with it. There's good ingredients in this movie, rest assured it's a really bad movie though.

So, if you liked the first one you should like this one?

>rest assured it's a really bad movie though
it's a bay movie, this was implied from the start.

If I'm remembering correctly (and I might not be), the director wanted to have large intimidating looking mutants for the turtles to go up against but was told that if he wanted to use Bebop and Rocksteady that he'd have to keep them like the goofy cartoon versions and he didn't want to do that. Or something like that. So he came up with Tokka and Razar.

>whites have more Neanderthal DNA in them than blacks.

no, I think it was rated appropriately

I suppose so. It was really just more of the same.

He is very white

Both European and Asians. I imagine a lot of Afr-Ams would have some Neanderthal DNA by now.

I'm almost disappointed in how I'll never be that white.

How will other whites accept me if I can't blind people with how pale I am?

How was my boy Amell?

I find it utterly repugnant that someone who doesn't know that there is a comic book of the Ninja Turtles is allowed to browse this board...

Regardless, there is on ongoing from IDW that is pushing 60 issues. It's been consistently great. Bebop and Rocksteady themselves just got a mini-series set within the same continuity. First issue was out this week, pic related.

Forgettable.

Was that the guy who played Casey? Much like most of everything else in the movie, pointless.

>Aframs

sounds like a fantasy race desu

My problem is that there wasn't anything wrong with the original explanation of the mutagen. Why change it to something that makes infinitely less sense?

So he's stuck with arrow then

Wait, was the "different animal ancestors" thing actually said in the movie?
I thought was just joking.

>Shredder essentially put his faith in Beavis and Butt-Head.

So, it's like the cartoon then.

They look more like a pair of goofy youtubers. The kind that review silly looking household appliances while being drunk as fuck. I'm excited.

Oh no, it's true.

Shredder shoots the two with darts and they instantly change into their respective animals. No other contact with animals, no mutagen mixing, just...lazy plot.

The purpose of an adaptation is to try to produce something different with a different medium. Not to make it just like the 1980s cartoon, but with 100% more Megan Fox. That's not quality.

The cartoon had its time. Move on.

That kind of thinking is what gave us Man of Steel.

This sounds just as stupid (if not more) as finding out Splinter because a ninja master from reading a picture book.

It's weird to have no expectations for a movie yet to have it still manage to disappoint you.

I seriously can not wait to see this movie now

Don't forget the scene where Bebop and Rocksteady, shortly just after having been mutated, check to see how big their dicks are now, then high five over it.

>mfw

Does Mikey at least do something other than constantly talk about how much he wants to fuck April?

Well, niggers and africans problably still have Australopithecus dna in them

>My maaaaaaan!

He mopes a lot because he doesn't look normal now.

And yet Sup Forums claims Irish people aren't white. They're the whitest motherfuckers on the planet

Please tell me you didn't just make that up.

>Implying that everyone around you is homo sapiens
Hehe if you only you knew

lol same reaction.