/sveg/ - Star vs Evil General Weekend Thread: 38 DAYS LEFT

I Can't Wait to See What Our Future Holds Edition

Previous: Air date: July 11 at 10:30 AM EST

Promo 1:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QsK_tpwaHvM [Open] [Open]

Season 2 info: variety.com/2016/tv/news/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-season-2-melissa-rauch-mayim-bialik-1201783224/Links:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3

Fanfics:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1

Episodes:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9

Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/starvsevilgeneral

SEASON 3 COMFIRMED
broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Disney-XD-Greenlights-Two-Original-Series-BILLY-DILLYS-and-COUNTRY-CLUB-20160304

Writefag list
pastebin.com/FJYvmdfg/

Fanart Archive (NFSW):
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

countingdownto.com/countdown/star-vs-the-forces-of-evil-season-2-11-july-2016-countdown-clock-0
Countdown clock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q657rEkgfKs
youtube.com/watch?v=tS0OwOaK28U
youtube.com/watch?v=uf47DQj_2Gg
pastebin.com/u/WriteFriend
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> all those links
Yall are some hardcore fans. There's already a thread up

>Not knowing the difference between a general a general and a random thread

You're not even trying user.

Anyways....finally /sveg/ time! So Im gonna definitely update my Manna fic this weekend....and its gonna be more lewd and explicit

Lewd Star one the last post of the last thread so this one should be about Lewd Star

>Lewd Star being aggressively Lewd to Marco

>AU Marco becomes Lewd to Star when they first meet, It throws Star off her game and she not sure how to act (she likes it but it's so naughty she can't help but drop her spaghetti)

>Star and Marco do lots of Lewd things to each other constantly, Star shares their Lewd adventures with the rest of the girls (rubbing it in their faces, Getting them all jelly as fuck)

Sorry name....just woke up 10 mins ago.

>one
Won

Fucking phone, Seriously...

Hi, /sveg/: happy Friday!

I've been drawing pics for RedHoodie's visual novel — I'm still stuck working on Star!
I'm going post some of them, starting from the revised "angry" expression.

Hey man, Hows it going?

Pt 1

pt 2

pt 3

pt 4

pt 5

pt 6

pt 7 and last one

Have you done a Lewd version yet?

Nice funny comic, user!

I'm fine, thanks: I didn't keep drawing with the same fast pace of last weekend, but I did some progress.

Among the ones planned, there's a couple of expressions that are kinda flirty — but nothing lewd per se.
BTW, here I posted the wrong version of the pic. I did several corrections to some pics.

Marco needs to give her a love hug

I'm pretty confident there's gonna be such option, at some point in the VN!

Good morning everyone.

Off to the uni so see you in 10 hours

Morning, Duskull! See you later!

Pitch a TV-Y7 episode based on your fetish.

Star gets a bit too drunk on the power her magic gives her over ordinary humans and gradually uses it more and more to dominate Marco and make him do her bidding.

Ultimately, of course, realizing she got out of hand and learning a lesson when Marco, angry and miserable, lashes out and scolds her.. It is a kid's show, after all.

sup /sveg/ before preparing to go to work i had to do this

OK, who of you goys is this swede who shitposts star vs pics on Sup Forums?
Don't stop

I wonder what would Mewberty Star have done to the boys had it not worn off?

>Tom kidnaps Star
>Marco goes to Hell to save Star
>Stumbles upon an old tomb with weird scary shit
>Finds a skull with hellish runes carved into it
>Feels compelled to pick it up
>Marco is infused with the power of Doomguy
>Marco enters full Rip and Tear mode
>The Demons of Hell collectively shit themselves as they hear the music play
youtube.com/watch?v=q657rEkgfKs
>Marco: "I'm coming Star"
>Meanwhile at Toms pad
>Star is tied to a chair with a nice candle lit dinner in front of hear board out of her skull while Tom tries and fails to woo her
>Then they start hearing screams of pain and horror (well more so than usual) and Star could swear she could hear music playing and why is Tom going pale?
>

Marco gives her a good spanking later, She been a bad girl who needs her papi's firm hand to teach her a lesson

Alternative tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=tS0OwOaK28U

And the classic
youtube.com/watch?v=uf47DQj_2Gg

Force them to watch as she has her way with Marco, Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on ones point of view) Marco tired her out due to his Diaz blood finally kicking in, Star never stood a chance

post out of context pics

How does he keep getting away with it?

Sup guys

Probably won't have any updates this weekend since I'm at Akon this year

But if I see any Star vs cosplayers I'll post them

Like what I'm seeing FC

What? I'm missing something here, Care to enlighten me?

Starco is not for lewd

Pic related is not exactly the most interesting news ever, but we survived on almost nothing for eight months, we can't forget the suffering of famine just 'cause we got a couple of promos.

I actually like the first version more. Star always has extreme expressions, sometimes saucer sized eyes just work better. Then again you are drawing these in your style, not the show's one, and she looks good either ways.

>A truckload of fan arts on the subject after a 10 seconds promo

Disney perfectly knew what they were doing with that underdressed Marco.

Is Area, this madman, going to make even smut look cute & perfect?

>Is Area, this madman, going to make even smut look cute & perfect?
If anyone can do it they are our best bet

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

>Browsing Sup Forums

Please go

Sorry, I've been AFK

Hi, kaze, glad you liked them. Have fun at Akon!

Maybe RH will find some use out of that version too.
>you are drawing these in your style, not the show's one
Truth is, I kinda suck at copying other styles — mostly because of the fact that I've never studied art in any serious way! So it's less of a deliberate choice, and more like an inevitable compromise…

Don't listen to them goy, Mr. Schneider is a respectable, trustful and caring soul of a man.
All rumors of potential abuse of underage staffmembers are completely false and everyone who tells you otherwise is a liar, probably hired by disney or CN to slander our great company.
Watch Bella & The Bulldogs brand new full episodes on monday morning, and don't forget:
You have to pep the bull before you ride him!

>Not Browsing Sup Forums
back to tumblr

Hello everyone, I'm glad to see we gather once again at the usual spot. I gotta go now to run some errands, but I wanted to provide some dank content before I leave. Good luck everyone, and have a great week-end!

Hi, FC! Glad too see you around. You're doing a great job.
Good luck, Dusk!
Have a good time, kaze! Try to be polite when requesting those pictures. It's so easy to look like a creep nowadays...

The build of this comic is gonna kill me...

Hi, DC, nice to see you!
I like your edit: see you later!

And now they grope....thsi is getting lewd and I like it!

Merry weekend, everyone.

Had a busy and stressful week. Managed to get the first act of the VN's story planned out in full detail, but I haven't started writing yet, so that's today's job.

Hey /sveg/ I noticed that you guys like pretty princesses so I changed my style just for you. Do you like it?
Please watch my series, I don't want to be canned oh please, please, PLEASE I am soo young, have mercy*sniff sniff*

Hello /sveg/! It feels like it's been forever! How's everyone doing?
I didn't finish the Manna fanfic ;_;

Aegis, RedHoodie, SeriouslyThough, hi!

>Star is cursed by a witch Janna
>The curse can only be broken by a kiss from a prince
>Star's parents decide it's easier to invade and conquer another dimension/kingdom and give it to Marco than dealing with the other royals
>And to ensure peace with Marco's new kingdom they marry Star off to him
>Tom gets hosed by the laser puppies to protect mommy from the three eyed creep while daddy is away on campaign with grandad

Do not fear the end, embrace it.
At least the show is ending in glory, instead of going on endlessly and meaningless.

Hi, FC. This is the best one yet, and that's a high bar already!
If I do another project, it will be a top-down RPG where this is the plot. I'm literally saving this for inspiration.

>If I do another project, it will be a top-down RPG where this is the plot. I'm literally saving this for inspiration.
Awesome! I'm glad i can inspire you with my brain vomit

How would you go about doing it? What kind of rules can we expect etc

>Implying I'm dumb enough to browse either

What the invasion of other worlds or the laser puppies bullying Tom?

i usually frequent /tlhg/ and boy is this place tame.
i wonder how sveg would be if it was also on /trash/

All of my yes, user!

Glad you like it, RH! I'm currently working on a variant of that, "furious" — pic related.

>i wonder how sveg would be if it was also on /trash/
Lol, I guess we'd take advantage of that, and post more lewds.

Hello Folly! You seem to have been busy! And it paid off, these are really great looking pics!

Maybe with the thread back in action I'll feel more motivated to work on my fic...

Or we could get hijacked like in the /sug/ vs /tlhg/ wars in the first weeks of /tlhg/ on trash....

>Expecting me to design two games at once
Off the top of my head, I see it as being similar in gameplay to the older Legend of Zelda games, maybe with mouse controls as well as WASD. I've done some work towards generating random maps, so depending on how far that goes I could give it some roguelike elements, or just make one really massive map to do missions in.
A little minimal army management before setting out or fighting a battle to determine how easy Marco (the player) has it in the battle scene, and maybe some faction interaction while questing in the overworld.
I'm just spitballing there, and there's probably way too many features in here already for me to realistically program, but it's fun to think.
This is damn scary!

well im sure if sveg went there the tlhg would back it up.
we really hate sveg there,besides it was tlhg early time and now we are prepared,probably

but then again,you gotta go through a war like that atleast once to achieve normalcy

Hey guys! Hope everyone's doing well, I'm looking forward to contributing this weekend, I've got some new pics in the works and also the first part of my attempt at writing! (Once I get a pastebin of course)

In Season 2, Star wears new dress and more outfits in any episodes but Marco wear same hoodie at all times. If he may wears other clothes in some episodes. I am hope.

What a lewd princess

>Maybe with the thread back in action I'll feel more motivated to work on my fic...
I sure hope so, ST!

I don't get rivalry between fandoms, let alone general wars.

>This is damn scary!
You know, I still have little to no idea about whether you'll find a way to use half of the crazy expressions I personally came up with! Oh well, at worse, they can become reaction pics.

At the very least, I can be tastefully overdramatic in a few scenes, so don't worry about it.

>Star just orgasmed.jpeg

Btw sadly that was /tlhg/ thought as well...../sug/ didn't like the idea of having another co related general there. They attacked just because the could attack /tlhg/.

Morning all, what's up?

I thought the same thing when I first saw it. Sorry, FC!

/sug/? MORE LIKE /thug/ AMIRITE GAIS *tomatoes rain from the sky*

Hey WriteFriend! How goes the write, friend?

Morning /sveg/, finally Friday and I'm ready for some posting.
How's it been?

Those are looking great, man!

You'd think that it'd inspire camaraderie rather than rage.

Morning WF, just got here myself, working on stuff to contribute, wanna make up for lost time last week.

>rimshot.wav

Morning HB, not bad, just working on some pics and stuff!

Hey HB! I've been waiting pretty much all week for /sveg/ and I'm happy it's finally here! Unfortunately, I haven't worked on my fic much over the week, aside from some tweaks here and there. Hoping to post it this weekend though!

>You'd think that it'd inspire camaraderie rather than rage.
I know... people just want to hate on one another for petty reasons sometimes I guess...

Hello WriteFriend, good to see you.
Good to hear Ironghast, as always I'll be excited to see what you manage to make.
Hello Serious, keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll be able to finish it in no time, just as long as you keep working on it.

Hey I will try to finish manna fic chapter 02 this weekend as well!

Hello, nice to see you guys.
------------------------------

Gonna update my Hope and Spade fics after work since it's the finales and they might take a while. Here's the link if anyone wants to catch up.

pastebin.com/u/WriteFriend

Why do we only have these threads on Friday?
So we don't become ugly, grotesque ever-living monsters like /sug/?

Because /sveg/ is off-air right now, and we tend to not have much to discuss during hiatuses. Although yes, also so we don't begome ugly grotesque ever-living monsters like /sug/. And to top it off, it gives something to look forward to at the end of the week!

In fact, for those reasons I'd argue that we should keep the weekend format even once the show comes back on air.

Basically, yeah. It was agreed upon by the thread and later enforced by mods in order to prevent devolving into piles of horrific shiposting due to the lack of news.

We learned from the horrors we'd seen.

actually no,it was cause sug had a failed GET while tlhg a successful GET
soon after sug raided and fucked things up.
oh and sug spammed savino's twitter to the point he deleted his account.
but don't worry,we were new back then and now we are prepared,besides loud house beat steven universe in tv ratings and tlhg would probably back up sveg if it ever goes there

The next page is my fetish
Flustered Spaghetti

Lol, that makes zero sense to me: once you're happy inside your general, why would you get concerned about what's going on in the rest of the board?!
I bet the aggressors were at most just a couple of very bored trolls.

No worries, RH.

Morning Writefriend! Morning HaremBro!
I've been keeping myself occupied with drawing.

Hi, Ironghast: glad you like them!

I also vote for keeping ourselves weekend only, there is no drawback and only good will come from it.

Hey Cola, whoa Star is pissed! Great job man, now please tell me how to avoid this within the game so I won't get torn apart by Star.
In the next page, will there be extra marinara sauce?