Trump supporters and cuckoldry

I support Trump but I'm also into cuckoldry. Why is cuck being used as an insult?

I can be both, right?

Don't save this pic or my wife will divorce me.

saved

You showed that cuck lol

Show more for proof

why is that girl eating a poop?

I wander what does it feels to have a dick big like this...

>tfw you'll never be that girl

Me and my girlfriend do something similar to this. While most cucks are guys who get cheated on by their girlfriends and are too pussy to fight back despite not liking it, me and my bitch found out early on we had fantasies of her fucking other guys, so basically while we are swingers, we pretend in front of other guys that we are a cuckold couple. She is 30 and I am 27 and she likes to pick up guys from bars where college boys hang out.

One fun thing we do is that she jerks me off before the guy comes in, and while she and him are having sex, she points to my penis struggling to get hard and she tells him its because I can't get it up (so he actually doesn't know it's only because I just came)

Another fun thing is after he has cum in her pussy we do this thing where I have a "ruined orgasm". I fuck her afterwards but I have to wear a condom, also I cannot cum while in her pussy, so I then pull out right before I cum, and even then I can't stroke my dick, I just gotta let it cum on its own, shit is so fucking hot, we only get to do this stuff maybe at most once or twice a month

Looks average size

fuckin frenchie

Im so tempted to put mine in that one based thread goin on. You know which one im talkin about. Ample opportunities really. Mods are being generous tonite

it's like some kind of living hell

The bait meme strike again. OP is a shillfag

>BBC Myth

Everyone on Internet has at least a penis of 7 inches.

People have usually a penis of 7-9 inches most of the time

hope next life we can be pretty bimbo whores and get used by big black cock

Don't fall for the Jew propaganda.

Oh well, as long as it supports Trump it's okay. We already have Gays, how bad could it get?

go back to /r/the_donald

Damn son, you are a piece of human trash

>someone got so triggered by bbc shitposting they spent hours sifting through pictures of black cocks to make this image

that's great and all power to you etc but loose the niggerdickpics for fuck's sake.

Why do you enjoy being humiliated by the love of your life? You must not love her that much.

please tell me this is bait

Lol good point but at least i dont have to look at shitty tiny ones
>tfw nobody to swordfight with

lol i do this too

>image comp of small dicks

WOW, amazing proof user!

wtf i Iate america now