Does Sup Forums hate black people solely because of their skin color or is it their culture that makes you dislike them...

Does Sup Forums hate black people solely because of their skin color or is it their culture that makes you dislike them? It just makes more sense to dislike a person for their culture than dislike them for something they can't control.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LyOQoKDkkVQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate them mostly because of their smell.

Hate is not the correct term to describe the feelings i have for Blacks

Disdain: Disdain for their childish nature, this cripples the black
Their emotional inability to get over what happen years ago makes them bitter, destroyes their ambition to progress and grow the American experience. As a child would do the black blames forces that cannot be seen, they act as if their faults are not their own.

The Blacks only functioning weapon is that of Victimhood like the Jews of Israel.
Because the human condition bends to empathy and they use this as a weapon against other races

Not to be surprising because the culture of blacks is one of attacking the enemy like the Arab Muslims.

Sup Forums doesn't like black people because they are more prone to violence. They also have their own culture rather then assimilating into white culture. If Black people behaved like whites nobody would have a problem. It's mostly a clash in culture.

I don't hate black people, I hate niggers.

If anyone tells you there is no difference, they either live in the ghetto or don't leave their house.
You fling poo, howler monkey.

Don't you have a cripple to rob?

this and the fact that blacks are the least progressive group in human history. Literally have done nothing but fuck and shit in their continent for 50000 years.

I hate them because of their genetics.

They are genetically prediposed to low intelligence, violence, and poor smell.

Culture
You can have based black guys, and you can have white dindus.

Don't you have a nigger president to praise?

They have no family values and don't give a fuck about anything, including themselves.

Obama is a "lame duck" There's nothing for us to praise him about. The only reason he sits in the oval office is because of the same reason Hillary Clinton Says "Vote for me i'm a woman."

Soooooooo culture?

I don't hate black people.
I "hate" people who rob, rape, murder and otherwise make the innocent suffer.

A high statistical percentage of these people are black or Muslim. I "hate" the Jewish, Asian or White ones that commit the same crimes exactly the same way.

With Islam (and possibly Jews) its the very Doctrine that causes these problems.

Unfortunately the only way to fix most of these problems, with existing technology, is genocide- either via eugenics (killing the dumb and savage) and cultural genocide. Seeing that this would unleash hell; and demolish any remaining semblance of individual rights and love based religion, on Earth the best solution for now is to just muddle along the best we can and hope to solve our problems with technology in the coming decades.

>the chris meme
niggers and black people are the same thing. niggers is just a degrading way to refer to black people.

>solely because of their skin color
Why do people think that?

>eurgh, dark skin, it looks just so, ugh!!

Nothing to do with their very consistently low IQs, their aggression and high crime rates, no it's all just because we think dark is is just so "eurgh!!"

I hate because of ghetto culture, basically. I have nothing against Africans and I've met some here that were great, I see ghetto culture as a product of the USA, not Africa.

Beauty is defined by race. Objectively speaking, Australian aboriginals are ugly people. Why? Because they have shitty genetics. Genetics have more to do with a culture than anything else. A building that looks delapitated may be structurally sound, but if it looks horrible no one is going to want to work there or live in it. The same applies to black people. If you import millions of people who look like chimpanzees into a culture don't be surprised when that culture turns to shit. Beauty IS culture.

A) Race is not just skin-colour
B) Culture is, to an extent, influenced by biology

Some blacks, outliers who perform well above the average, can be successfully civilized, particularly if they are the product of significant admixture. The vast majority cannot, and are as much a threat and danger to civilized blacks as they are to whites.

You can take black people out of Africa but you can't take Africa out of the black person. They'll always be chimps

The definition of beauty hasn't even been consistent within a race you bong. Google search "qajar women" and you'll see what was considered beautiful in 19th century Persia (monobrows and masculine features). The shahs mistresses were butt ugly by our standards but he selected them personally.

Western culture has been extremely influential everywhere in the last few hundred years so beautiful is kind of defined by the standards of western media these days. Hence western women are seen as the most beautiful. But their lack of skull binding would make them unnattrative in ancient meso America. Their narrow forehead would make them unattractive in early 20th century Indonesia. Their tan salon golden skin would make them unattractive in 17th century londonistan

>than dislike them for something they can't control.
That is why everyone hates niggers, their behavior is something they cant even control thats why so many of are criminals.

It's mostly the culture, and the degradation of American black culture owes a lot to the welfare state.

>Women don't need to rely on a man or herself when she has the state
>Men have no incentive to stick around and be fathers since the state will take care of his kids
>Black boys grow up with absent fathers and disinterested mothers in a chaotic home with a group of half siblings.
>Repeat repeatedly

Within a few generations you'll have destroyed the family unit. Once that goes you will have created a permanent underclass that relies on the coercive power of the state to maintain itself. This is why when Democrats talk about courting the "Minority vote" they're not talking about Indian programmers or Korean shopkeepers, they're talking about minorities who benefit disproportionately from the welfare state.

I hate them for their culture. I believe every man has the right to prove themselves regardless of their background. If they aren't selfish degenerates that actually contribute to their communities/societies/the world then there is no reason to harbour any hate towards them.

Not all blacks are niggers

I hate niggers. When black people behave consistently like white people, they're okay. Any race that behaves exactly like dignified white people is fine with me. Honorary whites.

Culture, absolutely.

Upstanding black people are based, but most of them are culturally depraved scum.

CULTURE
It didn't help that my first experience attempting to befriend a black kid led him to stealing like 7 videogames

>muh racial egalitarianism
They were never hated for the color of their skin. It's a combination of the culture and genetics... then of course there's the constant race baiting and promotion of race mixing the media does.

Mostly because of their so-called "black culture".

But niggers are still inferior genetically and culturally. They have to be properly cultured and trained, or they will run amok. Just look at the niggers in the States today.

If properly cultured, they can be tolerable. Unfortunately, most of them in the West are not. They are still at their core, savages needing "YT" to give them hand outs.

Wtf? When they act like white people...??? Lmao. Y'all are idiots. You're sheep. Keep doing what you're told. A black kid didn't steal 7 games from you. A kid did. How the fuck does someone take 7 games from you?? You're probably a dumbass and trust people too much. White people will do it just as quick. Im not who I am only because Im white. All of y'all are why America is fucked. Good job. My kids and I thank you so fucking much.

Wow you really learned a lot in your sociology seminars didn't you, Tyrone? I guess this is what years of post critical gender studies would do to a person.

The fact that you're comparing mono brow Persians and ancient meso Americans to aryan goddesses is exactly the problem. In fact you've just proven my point but you're too brainwashed to see it

african american culture (not black culture in general) is why a lot of people dislike black people in the US.

their ancestors went from being slaves to low income, and after the welfare state was created dependence on the system started to be instilled. any sort of culture from this is obviously going to be bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=LyOQoKDkkVQ

Work in customer service or the food industry and tell me you don't fucking despise niggers.

Even my black coworkers now hate niggers.

I did from the start, but working in food increased it 10 fold.

It's mostly the western ghetto ones I dislike because kids in my country think they're cool and emulate them.

Met black people from Kenya and the U.K. They were pretty civilized normal people.

For pol, hating blacks is largely a meme. However, hate of black culture is true. So too is hate of pop culture as a whole. Skin color means nothing to me. Culture is everything. If your culture is degenerate, I will stare at you with destructive eyes regardless of your skin color or age or sex or gender or whatever the fuck.

If you're friendly, sincere, and kind, I don't give a shit what your skin color is.

uncouth African American detected

I grew up around a black neighborhood. After seeing people murdered, having my car stereo constantly ripped out of my car, having to hear all that stupid nigger jungle music in every car, getting targeted and attacked because of my race (white/asian), seeing stupid black girls act like monkeys, see how ugly the women are.. I simply don't like them.

It's easy not to be racist when you live in a gated community in the suburbs. Come live elbow-to-elbow with these fucking niggers and see how long you can stand it.

>skin color

We hate them because of their genetics, which are both inferior and exceedingly common.

In contrast, there are much less white people on the earth, and we have rarer and better genes. Its natural that we should be treated better because we are endangered.

i just think casual racism is funny

It isn't just the niggers in the West with their ghettos and pop culture. Just look at the history of Sub-Saharan Africa since the Second World War and end of colonialism. And not all of the rapefugees in Europe are mudslimes. Some of them are black Africans.

I hate their thug culture and the people outside of that culture who defend it and pretend it's not the source of their problems. Dindus, if you will.

Outside of that, no - I don't hate black people.

Shut up you dumb cuckold.
Race is way, way more than skin colour. In fact skin colour is the least obvious factor.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

>Does Sup Forums hate black people solely because of their skin color
lurk for one day and youll find out

That's like asking if I hate dogs because they have fur. Absolutely not, I love dogs. But I hate niggers

>their culture
What fucking culture?

I hate them because of the way they commit murder, rape, and pettier crimes completely out of disproportion. Then despite cops killing whites more than blacks, and despite blacks killing whites more often than the reverse, they still have the temerity to say their lives matter more than ours and that we're the aggressors.

Fuck them, I will hate them forever.

>Race is way, way more than skin colour. In fact skin colour is the least obvious factor.

There ya go.

Genetically its entirely possible for a white man to be just as stupid and violent as a nigger. Conversely its possible for a black person to be smarter than your average white man.

Average white IQ 60 years ago is equal to the average black american IQ today.

Rational thing to do is accept that skin color tells us nothing and instead judge individuals according to their effort and ability.

it's not the culture; we like whatever.
it's not the melanin; it's all attractive.

what I hate is central bankers who say fiat will fix everything, and five years later libya is still a shit hole. we gave the bankers a chance to get their bank into libya to test them and see if they would be honorable. they are not.

James Donovan: My name's Donovan. Irish, both sides. Mother and father. I'm Irish and you're German. But what makes us both Americans? Just one thing. One. Only one. The rule book. We call it the Constitution, and we agree to the rules, and that's what makes us Americans. That's all that makes us Americans. So don't tell me there's no rule book, and don't nod at me like that you son of a bitch.
[Gets up to leave]

No.

Intelligence is genetic.
Improving genetics has to be done through eugenics and at best you can get one or two IQ points per century.

Blacks will never pull up to whites, especially not considering their dysgenic breeding strategy today.

If you know bell curves, you'd know that your statement about the black genius is bullshit.
For every black genius, there's a thousand more whites with the same IQ.

Rational thinking is to kick all nonwhites out.

It's just the Americans (and the wannabe-Americans).
It's always cute to see a Swede or Ozzie dropping N-bombs to try to curry favour with the Americans -- who are usually just teens and tweens in some God-forsaken suburb in a flyover state.

Black user here, so essentially, If I act like a white guy I'll be safe?

This entire thread was cringe.

I liked Waiting for Godot, better.

bell curves
IQ testing

do you have any idea what you're talking about?
bell curves lol

not sure if srs

So white trash and white people are the same? Every race has a subset of shitty people.

Hi leaf :-)

First, draw a horizontal line ranging from 50 to 150, make sure to have an equal distance between numbers!
Can you imagine a bell?
Now draw it on a piece of paper, okay?
Make sure you draw it the right way around or it won't make any sense!!
Draw one of those 'bells' (haha!) over 100, and one of them over 85.

Do you see how there's way more space over the higher numbers in the 100 bell than there is in the 85 one?

Glad to help!

We get it. You're ashamed of being a nigger

It's that shit-smelling nigger-lotion they use because their skin is so very ashy.

>France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration

>Rational thing to do is accept that skin color tells us nothing and instead judge individuals according to their effort and ability.

In the face of contrary evidence people tend to become more steadfast in their beliefs. Exhibit A