Should I learn Arabic or Chinese?

Should I learn Arabic or Chinese?

Chinese has more use in the long term, but it's harder to learn. Though, Arabic isn't that much easier.

if you're asking you probably don't have the interest in either to pursue them to fluency

Chinese has good chances to be the next lingua franca

I do unironically.

and I now that I'm able to do it, but I have to decide which one since both are quite difficult even for me

t. chang

in canada sure

If you have to ask here, you don't. Go learn Arabic then, it's decided.

easy
do you intend to stay in belgium or western europe?
arabic as you might find it usable to communicate with your fellow citizens :^)

do you intend to move to canada, australia or china?
chinese then

arabic is easier

As it looks right now, I would say there will be no more worldwide lingua franca. Arabic has good chances of being the next lingua franca in Europe. Spanish in the Americas, and Chinese in Asia+Australia.

Arabic. People seriously underestimate how much potential the Middle East and North African region has. No, i'm not just saying this because I'm in Qatar.

Arabic is easier than Chinese.
>t. Arabic speaker
Chinese is more useful though I'd say

>Middle East and North African region has
ME maybe, NA is shit and will always stay shit. There's only potential for it to get worse, PLUS they don't speak Arabic.

Mandarin. The Arab world has no future

ادرس اللغة العربية في جامعتي
أريد إن ساسكن في الشرق الأوسط
كيف حالك؟ كيف يومك؟
أيضاً، اسمي توما
انا طالب و انت؟
أحب إن ادرس لأني أحب التاريخ اسلمية و الناس عربية.
في الصيف ذهبت الى المغرب، سكنت في مدينة فاس

It's true but china is great rn. You don't have to wait

>learn chinese
>get to be a wageslave to an insectoid gook until i die of cancer
>learn arabic
>get to join isis and jihad some nerds in the desert

Learning Chinese is the only way to fit in the Asian century

I typed all this after one year of study
Arabic is fun desu
I spoke with people at the Lebanese bakery the other day, was comfy and there were QTs

I don't think the arab world has a bright future, so I'd go for Chinese. Also arabs are shit and hard to deal with, I know this because I live surrounded by them and even the lebs (considered the most westernized) are shitty religious cunts.

Go for Chinese, we're not in the middle ages anymore.

Are you planning on moving to Europe or Canada?

>Arabic has good chances of being the next lingua franca in Europe.
Huh?

most chinese who decent and not polluting the air and not having shitty economic is in western country. (PRC has the same gdp per capita like us)

most decent economic city in middle east are multi cultural in the future.

so best answer is english
xd

Not bad dude, really. I mean you still need work but this is pretty good, it doesn't look like something you just copy pasted from google translate so that's a good start.

>There's only potential for it to get worse

What do you mean by that? North Africa's economy was actually listed as one of the fastest growing economies in the world by some jew (forgot his name), but jews are always right when it comes to money. Plus, most of the chinese factories get their iron from Egypt, north african countries have a natural wealth of raw materials. Cotton, iron, steel etc.

>PLUS they don't speak Arabic

They weren't arabs to begin with, technically, but they were arabised. Some of the communities that weren't really affected by the arabisation still use their original languages and tribal culture, but 99% of the population there has arabised and their culture has died. It's sad but it is what it is.

It's not that long to wait, just until the political mess gets fixed. But true.

thanks m8, it’s a work in progress. hopefully I can study in oman or Jordan this semester, if I get a scholarship

Why not Qatar? Qatar can be a pretty great option too if you can tolerate the weather here.

Learn chinese if you have yellow fever.

learn arab so you can make awesome footage of tanks getting blown off by atgm while yelling "ALLAHUAKBAR" or for ++skills on truck driving.