pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30
Did Bill Clinton fall Asleep during Hillary’s Speech?
youtu.be/yPbUhcvDgCo
>UNITY: Bernie Supporters SHUT OUT at DNC/Paid Actors Fill in Seats
youtu.be/hH9uawr79qU

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
donaldtrump2016online.com/
/Trump/ Playlist: pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

Press Release:
"HILLARY’S WITH US…IF YOU’RE A CLINTON FOUNDATION DONOR (RUSSIA EDITION)"
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-the-russia

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=nftxDrStny8

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=upC8pX3RY0A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlcqssvl2qc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p90Ht6xFDHY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qwJXyKKKyW0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ntQ4Mof4TyA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Doy_g8965k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KjAnlMHYRRM
nytimes.com/2016/07/30/us/politics/clinton-campaign-hacked-russians.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=span-abc-region®ion=span-abc-region&WT.nav=span-abc-region&_r=1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pTcSvnN3ZrE?start=42
bipartisanreport.com/2016/07/29/breaking-hours-after-first-intelligence-briefing-trump-likely-leaked-classified-secrets/
youtube.com/watch?v=gzI2Fd2DSzs
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-07-28/putin-potency-grows-effortlessly-as-nato-does-his-work-for-him
youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8
9news.com/mb/news/local/politics/trump-talks-clinton-fracking-marijuana/284425909
fpif.org/u-s-empire-bases-middle-east-not-making-anyone-safer/
youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO~

Fresh awooooc

First gif I made (with gimp)

REMEMBER ANGIE

Hey I got something for you. Stay visible.

1st for the first world war style fun times coming back into style

it's horrible

How the hell is New Hampshire winning Trump when it's right next to Maine and Vermont?

>Recovering from a stroke difficulty swallowing is a common and often insignificant problem. But when swallowing difficulties are caused by underlying illness, the symptoms can be persistent and severe. A person experiencing this may repetitively clear their throat
>may repetitively clear their throat

I hope to god Manafort and Trump exploit this

Fifth for Trump

556 KB
556 KB JPG
#
>Manafort would be unlikely to qualify for the high-level security clearance necessary to work in the West Wing because of past foreign associations and would most plausibly re-enter the private sector after the campaign.

They really don't know he's the one who got them the Intel do they

She didn't have a stroke, she has syphilis, the hole in her tongue proves it.

I WAS CHOSEN BY HEAVEN

SAY MY NAME WHEN YOU PRAY

I NEED to see her kissing his dick

>tfw captcha (select all X until they disappear) and slow internet fucked me

Here's those links we talked about.

Trump on Citizen Kane
m.youtube.com/watch?v=upC8pX3RY0A

Good leads for Ivana/Donald relationship.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlcqssvl2qc

Marla Maples on Donald 2013

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p90Ht6xFDHY

Trump on Melania Howard Stern

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qwJXyKKKyW0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ntQ4Mof4TyA

Trump kids

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Doy_g8965k

Sixth republican debate.

I couldn’t care less about my company. It’s peanuts.

I want to use that same up here, whatever it may be to make America rich again and to make America great again. I have Ivanka, and Eric and Don sitting there. Run the company kids, have a good time. I’m going to do it for America.

~1:40:57

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KjAnlMHYRRM

Will Trump make America WHITE again?

I SUPPORTED TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT BEFORE HE EVEN RAN THIS YEAR. I SUPPORTED HIM WHEN HE FIRED PEOPLE OFF APRRENTICES

MAKE AMERICA HACKED AGAIN
nytimes.com/2016/07/30/us/politics/clinton-campaign-hacked-russians.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=span-abc-region®ion=span-abc-region&WT.nav=span-abc-region&_r=1

Why hasn't Trump publicly murdered David Duke yet? Is he endorsing and enabling racism and bigotry?

We as a country need to stand up against Trump and tell him we won't tolerate his hatred.

What are you doing? Why are you holding guns while taking a shit?

When the fuck did Ben Garrison go full redpill? He's gunna get offed at this rate.

Das racis.

With gun
Without pants

You are true american

t. Morning Cuck shitposting in the middle of the night.

Right! Run the general concept of the video by me once more?

Poor Joe, you know he wants to drop redpills but his bosses at MSNBC have a bar to his neck to neck and making him shill

>That NFL/Debate tweet

I hope Trump doesn't say "They're treating me unfairly" and doesn't debate

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pTcSvnN3ZrE?start=42

If you wan' a li-ol giggoil

this is the original

this one? from about 2 gens ago

10/10

Do you not bring your guns with you when you shit? Are you just a foriegner visiting because that would explsin your confusion on American customs.

Why do poor minorities vote for democrats? The party is obviously using them for votes and nothing more. Is it really because of welfare and fear that they won't be able to depend on the government to give them everything if republicans take over? Maybe it's just 100% raw stupidity.

Why hasn't Trump disavowed my statement to murder a man in cold blood.

Is this the leader of the party of Lincoln?

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

I wonder what they're game plan is.

How will they counter Hillary's offer and not make it look like they're trying to avoid the debate?

>I hope Trump doesn't say "They're treating me unfairly" and doesn't debate

That's exactly what they're trying to bait him into, so that they can say HURR DRUMPF BACKS OUT OF DEBATE DURR

Trump will take Marijuana off of the federal list of controlled substances and leave it up to states to decide. Let's meme this in a way that will attract the disaffected Bernie voters, libertarians, and degenerate liberal democrats who are on the fence. This is memetic warfare, boys.

bipartisanreport.com/2016/07/29/breaking-hours-after-first-intelligence-briefing-trump-likely-leaked-classified-secrets/

>In what was the biggest faux pas of his entire political career, Trump accidentally revealed sensitive and classified information about the locations of secret military bases. Trump arrogantly spoke to an audience at a Colorado Springs rally today, when he said that the U.S. should not have to pay rent for its military base in Saudi Arabia.

>There’s just one problem with this. There isn’t supposed to be an American military base in Saudi Arabia. This revelation could and should mean huge consequences for Donald Trump, who has called for the arrest and indictment of Hillary Clinton for mishandling of classified emails.

>According to the government, Donald Rumsfeld was supposed to have closed the American base in Saudi Arabia right after 9/11. If what Trump is saying is not just another of his made up facts, that means that a secret military base is now public.

DEFEND THIS TRUMPGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They want gibs. That's it

From videos I saw at the DNC poor minorities are breaking the conditioning.
They're confused and lost and not really sure where to go, but they don't trust democrats anymore.

>ted

Trump still brings him up as a friend i his speeches. I'm guessing they had a talk and he understands.

Media attacking trump again

Yeah we don't pay attention nearly enough to the DUDE WEED MAN LMAO meme. I was talking to a skeptic the other day that was like "I'll just vote for the one who will legalize weed" who didn't even know that Trump said that he would.

Can't they just make it a day later or earlier?

I really hope he doesn't. The game is two shit teams anyway

Both stupidity and dependence on the welfare state

t. Stefan Molyneux

(((Rumsfeld)))

did he say that though?

>make it a saturday

It needs to be Thursday at 9pm

I'm going to bed guys, I got an early day at work tomorrow.

May Trump and Pence have a great election to November, and may the shills lose their energy as we use quantum energy to continue the campaign.

Have a good night, and as always; MAGA!

>"This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us." Western Union, 1876

:)

>first day trump says there's no flags
>second day flags fucking everywhere
>someone says usa is trump's thing
>next day everyone is holding up signts that say USA as if that's even a thing.

Trump family values. Intersperse him talking about Citizen Kane with him talking about his family and them talking about him. In his citizen Kane review he talks about how the guy amassed great wealth but missed out on what's really important in life. I like the idea of ending it with him telling his kids to take over the business, while it pans across the pic of him cleaning up an empty studio.

Wait a min
How does he know?
HOW DOES HE KNOW IF NOBODY IS SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY SHIETTETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

100 DAYS TILL ELECTION
99 DAYS TO LIVE(+/- 10 days)(gotta get them emotional/feelings voters)

20 bucks says he kills himself
youtube.com/watch?v=gzI2Fd2DSzs

In Putin’s Reality Show, Trump and Erdogan Do the Work for Him
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-07-28/putin-potency-grows-effortlessly-as-nato-does-his-work-for-him

She will have the US in an all out race war within 2 years.

>youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8

Seriously, why would the DNC back out a day earlier? If they did it would show they really did want to rig it. I hate having to worry over stupid shit like this

9news.com/mb/news/local/politics/trump-talks-clinton-fracking-marijuana/284425909

Sounds good, my friend. I'll get to work. Goodnight.

Intelligence Briefing He fucked up and open his big mouth which desu is what he does.

((bloomberg))
recently shilled for hill

>Mango chant
Huh?

R9 my new edit
>minion in captcha
Fug hes bag DDD

>intelligence briefing
>NY buisiness man
Something is not right here.

nobody cares

Noone gives a shit about David Duke, and the KKK haven't been relevant for almost 70 years

those are just activists though, the only way to reach normal blacks is to convince them that obamat didn't do anything to resolve their problems.

>b-but dey raycis

trump literally cannot wait to destroy this cunt on primetime television, and the cunt knows that she is going to get FUCKED

Haiti Clinton Scandal will drive off many blacks away from Trump.

>site is called bipartisan report
>unapolagetically biased

Fuck liberals.

from clinton*

The regular poor blacks can't/won't vote anyway. The only ones that care enough to do that are the ones waking up.

All Presidential Nominees get them during election years,anons.
Clinton got them as well.

>nytimes.com/2016/07/30/us/politics/clinton-campaign-hacked-russians.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=span-abc-region®ion=span-abc-region&WT.nav=span-abc-region&_r=1

Cпacибo, тoвapищ!

Wonder how long we'll need to wait to see what was in those hacks, though.

This. The fuck is a mango chant?

>mfw looking up the original

Hillary can't even make her speech, which cost 10 million dollars in jewish writers to sound good. But Donald can make going on about lights for 4 minutes entertaining. The first debate is going to be a slaughter.

>Even in Saudi Arabia, where widespread anger at the U.S. presence led to an official withdrawal in 2003, there are still small U.S. military contingents and a secret drone base.

fpif.org/u-s-empire-bases-middle-east-not-making-anyone-safer/

It's edited it said it was a Trump chant originally.

we won't see those hacks because it's all made up bullshit to continue the OMG RUSSIA narrative

Was Russia ever actually found to be involved with anything, or is this the new narrative the dems are running with?

>this is apparently a secret

How the fuck did I, a random shitposter on the other side of the world, know of these Saudi Arabia military bases? Am I psychic?

help me make the name of pic related god-tier

something like that one meme named
"Sanders gets berned with the wrath of an octillion stumpings causing him to return to his slumbering state once again in the cold recesses of the universe.gif"

>emails have tons or incriminating shit
>BUT RUSSIA HACKED US

just a distraction from the real problem

>needs a heater in the toilet
true poofter

Night man.

I thought it was a lone wolf gypsy.

Great, so its nothing and nigger Hillary shills are trying to turn Sup Forums, fucking Sup Forums, into Hillary voters.

They probably hacked(along with the chineze) but it's definitively the dems trying to deflect

for (You) Milosh
youtube.com/watch?v=RKM1AAzeRCg