/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Shills Aren't Even Trying Anymore Edition

>******GOOD NEWS EVERYONE: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-the-russia
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-regime-change
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-isis
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-pathelogical-liar
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-part-of-the-washington-d.c.-rigged-system
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-human-rights-abuser
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-want-to-sell-out-american-workers
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-ubs
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-in-favor-of-longer-wait-lines-for-vets
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-open-borders
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-lobbyist
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-india
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-goldman-sachs
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-are-fine-with-classified-material-being-open-to-fore
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-fine-with-big-money-influencing-policy
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/JW-v-State-Mills-deposition-01363.pdf
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/24/world/politics-diplomacy-world/clinton-failed-give-state-department-key-email-ex-aide-repeatedly-pleads-fifth/#.V5x0zKLIslw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmet_G._Sullivan
mediafire.com/download/6il2mt2m6hzwow7/PDF.rar
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE
imgur.com/a/KFiSv
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5O9I4XJdSISNzJyaWIxaWpZWnM/view?pref=2&pli=1
beta.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&committee_id=C00578997&max_date=12-31-2016&min_date=01-01-2015
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) (Dead) ? ? ? ? for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

DOC IS STILL ALIVE - NOW WITH SOME DNC LEAKS (SEE THE SPREADSHEET IN THE SECTION, IT'S PRETTY GOOD)

Updates can continue since I'm not sure when we're getting any more leaks.

>The task is this: unleash every meme, image, and horrible story about HRC that you can muster while she gives her speech tonight. You all must find a way to visibly disrupt her nomination speech. It can be done - but it is up to you on how to do it.

>I find your memes are not spreading the way they should because the effort is not yet there. For the most part, you all seem to trade the images amongst yourselves and other select image boards. In order to be effective, you must proselytize. For example:

>Start a website aggregating the images/facts and then try to get it linked to Drudge. Shove the images down every news anchor/journalists throat. Push out to people who you normally would have nothing to do with.

>HRC and Correct the Record invade your circles. Why don't you invade theirs?

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they us a a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
Sudan should be examined closely
Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are
Royal
Gates
Buffet
Underpinned by Soros
Names:
Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
Tapad (not human)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
Elisa Lam

PREVIOUS BREAD

Correction: shills are trying, and there are an assload of slide threads.

anything specific about cheryl mills to look into?

She's involved with something in Honduras. We assumed it before, but we had confirmation with DNC leaks.

Current info we have is that she's a director for the CF and involvement with BlackIvy, some shady shit with Rajiv K Fernando, and Teneo to some extent.

She also worked in Haiti during the disaster, probably under Bill.

This as well. Also follow-up for Honduras, anything people find on Mills should be cross-checked with shit Kaine did there.

He's a shady character.

bamp

who's on the irs investigative team? Lois Lerner?
will it has as much funding as the FEC?

Bump

>trust the cabal owned IRS to investigate chief shitting bull and by extension, the whole cabal
>thinking they're doing anything right now BUT covering all her tracks while there is no nonpozzed oversight
>being this tavipilled
Thankfully, someone out there has already bot-acquired most, if not all, of the relevant forms, and when the IRS comes out and says "she's clean" they will have put the final nail in their own coffin.

6D Space Chess

Friendly bump because I'm impressed that this is still a thing after several weeks. Keep up the good work fellas.

Globalism will die

This.

What do you guys reckon is better to shill as on twitter?
>pro trump chick
>pro bernie chick (black, pro lgbt, etc) but anti hillary

$hillary BTFO Trump brings up the Clinton Foundation

> donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-the-russia

pro bernie chick, but anti-hillary, duh

>IRS Investigation
IRS is pretty much the same as the department of labor and statistics these days
Run by the government and never going to do anything to Shillary

The second one if you can make it believable and are willing to go full vomit-inducing progressive.

Trump stuff seems to get a lot of bots early on unless you're talking to right-wing commentators/youtubers or someone similar.

Either bots or people who somehow are able to rack up thousands of tweets and even more followers.*

>someone out there has already bot-acquired most, if not all, of the relevant forms
you sound like someone in the know

God bless you man

pic related will be helpful, before I go to sleep/forget.

Alright thanks, any tips when automating to avoid getting banned?

I would go here and ask.
They know the twitter game better than the people here.

I'm not sure how automation works but a big thing is to jumble hashtags if you're using more than 2 really. Twitter's surprisingly good at shadowbanning/screening people quickly if you spam things too hard.

Go light on the pictures unless it's basic bitch memes that MUST be talked about repeatedly.

You can also retweet your old shit to save time making up new tweets.

Whenever you're manually tweeting stuff, feel free to talk to people or put shitty bait-level tweets in reply to news outlets or celebrities just to get people to tag you and keep discussing crap.

Also this, there are probably better automation tips in the meme bread.

Trump just unleashed 15 thick, meaty redpills. That's why there's so many shills. That's why there's so much sliding.

He went all out on the Clinton Foundation.

Trump dropped 15 tactical nukes yesterday:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-regime-change

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-part-of-the-washington-d.c.-rigged-system

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-want-to-sell-out-american-workers

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-ubs

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-in-favor-of-longer-wait-lines-for-vets

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-open-borders

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-are-fine-with-classified-material-being-open-to-fore

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-fine-with-big-money-influencing-policy

I think Trump read the CFG file lol

>I think Trump read the CFG file lol

>literally named each topic "X Edition"
>in-favor-of-regime-change
>big-money-influencing-policy

Holy fuck you might be right.

I think he knew much of it before even the first FBI AMA.

we do it for the hot pockets

Also if the friendly brotherhood of investigators isn't willing to do their job, we will do it for them

It's more that they can't due to bureaucracy and legal obligations of confidentiality agreements.

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/JW-v-State-Mills-deposition-01363.pdf

Found something about a deposition she gave some time ago. It is quite long though, fyi

www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-26/cheryl-mills-trying-block-release-unfair-misleading-clinton-deposition-video?page=1

I'll check it out tomorrow morning. Good shit, though.

Good night bump.

>deposition
There's a lot Of nothing in it.

>She did not act as a lawyer for the Secretary in the State Department.

And yet they hid behind attorney client privilege when questions surrounding how they chose which emails were work related.

They are very touchy about anything Pagliano & Benghazi related. Any time they got near one of those two topics, objections came fast and from multiple lawyers on Mills' side.

Palgiano was Hillary's personal IT guy during Hillary's SOS term. He had an immunity agreement so that he could participate in a probe. His deposition is indefinately postponed thanks to judge Emmet Sullivan. Palgiano also loves to plead the 5th a lot.japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/06/24/world/politics-diplomacy-world/clinton-failed-give-state-department-key-email-ex-aide-repeatedly-pleads-fifth/#.V5x0zKLIslw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmet_G._Sullivan
^ is also the judge presiding over the FOIA case for the emails.

Its late though and I'd like to get some shut-eye though. Have a good night

Bump

Morning bamp

Good day everyone.
Watch out for my incoming post.

I have uploaded a zip of the pdf files I have.
Some of these - the ones about pardons and clemency - I have not shared with you before.

These are hundreds of pages of information about the people involved in the corruption under Bill Clinton's presidency - amongst these, one can find my favorite rabbit hole, Marc Rich's case.

For the content of "PDF.rar", see pic related.

mediafire.com/download/6il2mt2m6hzwow7/PDF.rar

Regarding shills

Regarding shills, pt. 2

Nothing will happen to her. Someone else is gonna take the fall, and it will result in the same scenario as the FBI investigation

The condensed forms of these can be found in "ClintonFacts.pdf" contained in my RAR.

hi guys, just gonna post my spreadsheet on the dnc emails here:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W4Y3NcSYtUgsWfZoZ_jEu78by5CdBH_rthiL-e-WDLE

if you want me to add anything just tell me in the thread and i'll add it on the spreadsheet. might go shopping this morning but i'll keep thread open. ty

i still like this one a lot

I posit that all images with text should be formatted to be easily digestible via mobile phone. This shit is a bitch to read on my phone and I don't know many people that even own a desktop.

obviously not the ones that would lose credibility via formatting.

I use a tablet that has a GPIO keyboard dock as if it were a desktop.

Delete this illegal invasion of privacy at once.

>literally DELET THIS: the post

i don't know if this post is some insane level of irony beyond the comprehension of the regular mortal but this is hilarious whichever which way

>day of god emperor trump's inauguration
>declares day of the rope and releases the dox of all shills
>your ass ends up hanging 10ft above the ground from a lamp post
Get ready.

I'm talking for accesibility reasons, if we want to raise awareness and get this info out to the public, formatting in such a way that our images are easily read in large text might be a huge step.

Have you guy had success on twitter with the images? Anyway we can get one of the more savage ones to be tweeted by trump?

even the Donald is working /cfg/

(caution: its gon be bright)

-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-open-borders

Contribute or get out.

Yeah, thanks buddy. I will experiment with a few options on my cool apple brand iphone. For real though, I'll see what I can do.

ps. why contribute to the bump limit with an image for such a menial post?

I've been gone a long while since the threads came back from hibernation, does this shitty shilling occur often now?

the post right before yours is one

Yes.
They come in, never contribute, only share their "ideas" and try to cause discord.

And call the oldest contributors a shill.

Right said Swede.

It's a mission accomplished for us.
>CTR is a shitposting meme

wrong, please adjust your radar, I fucking hate hillary. Ive been here for a long time, corruption interests me. I beg you, train your sights on the real enemy.

Its hard to tell when it was actually CTR or just trolls posting memes. I actually was under the impression CTR was for reddit mostly and they ignored Sup Forums but I could be wrong.

he has noticed us! emperor god has seen us!

CTR isn't the only group.
There's Applied Memetics, Media Matters, American Bridge 21, a ton of shill organizations, and they all work over this board and the other.

It is not a meme.

You are right.

Have you seen ?

looking at the posting style it's either some ridiculous next-level meta trolling or just plain redditors coming to Sup Forums

neither would be surprising considering this is Sup Forums after all, end result is about the same

>ive been here for a long time
>corruption interests me
>adjust your radar
>train your sights

why can't hillary hire actual 4channers to do Sup Forums shilling

I haven't opened it yet, still reading up on other stuff, but I downloaded it for posterity when the shills get it mysteriously disappeared.

Jesus, come on. Ive been going to reddit for the gaming communities, but Ive been on 4 chan for at least 8 years, first on Sup Forums, then /x/. fuckin za warudo, fuckin holeguy. Im only going on about this because you guys are nutty with your shill finger pointing.

Have you seen this though?
imgur.com/a/KFiSv
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5O9I4XJdSISNzJyaWIxaWpZWnM/view?pref=2&pli=1

this. this is when hillary actually died and her corpse began the lizardification process.

oy..oy vey goyim! don't be racist against us reptiles! its anudda shoah!!!!!

I have not seen that yet.
Any hard proofs we can spread over Meme Div?

It's very data and exposition heavy, but there's a lot of charts that could be infographic potential. Memewise I would push the question as to why Seth Rich was suddenly killed after blowing the whistle about the DNC primary voting fraud.

Lovely, well now that the threads are back I can finally dump the shit I found about USAID and Muhammad Yunus. It'll take some time because it's an unorganized mess on my computer that's been ignored for a few weeks

Yes, I could see that by skimming through it.
Will check out the statistics later, I have a lot to do right now.

Yunus might be another big player, with a big rabbit hole of its own too.

maybe 2 memes for each topic so that we can spread those texts on fb and tumblr? I'm no good with photoshop though..

It got turned into a meme. Gimme a minute to explain it.
You might remember the old Sup Forums exposes Hillary threads?
We found CTR, Media Matters, American Bridge 21, PRIORITIES USA, etc pp and how they funnel money to each other.
>pic related was the starting point
Hillary for America paying CTR so therefor not only colliding on the cooperation sector but also on the financial
>source: sort by amount:
beta.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&committee_id=C00578997&max_date=12-31-2016&min_date=01-01-2015

They all share the same employees, the same donor circle, and all of them have the same marks of hilarious high one time salaries that get straight donated back to the company.
>we even got a Breitbart article about that was heavily "corrected"
>fast forward
CTR anounces Barrier Breakers 2016 a literal shilling program on "social media"... nobody mentions Sup Forums as Sup Forums is literally hitler in the normie world
>Source:
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
>With a few bros we memed it over to leddit and other social media causing a uproar by the bernouts so everyone was aware of whats going on

>come yesterday...
>a shitposter creates the "fake leak fuckup" all of you have seen... accidentally doxing CTR with a address located at KeK Incorporate at the Sprague Ave (Sperg avenue anyone)
>a few bros spread it vaguely to normies to social media and renounce it as fake and gay a few mins later
>suddenly hell broke loose with that shit getting posted everywhere as shills saw their chance to plant a flase flag
>CTR posts reaching leddit r/all frontpage
>shills triggered running wild on all channels (your coudl watch the shilling getting more retarded by the minute)
>Sup Forums shitposter start to ironically shitpost as CTR everywhere taking any and all creditability from the outlet
>normies started to comment shilling posts with "thanks for correcting the record"

GG, no RE

TL;DR
They have so many fires to put out at the same time, nobody ever can handle.

media will not cover these topics. crt will deflect each press release. many of these points came from recent clinton cash documentary, so they're fresh in people's minds.

help us Sup Forums -/cfg/, you're our only hope.