BREAKING: TRUMP CONFIRMS EXISTENCE OF SECRET US MILITARY BASE IN SAUDI ARABIA

bipartisanreport.com/2016/07/29/breaking-hours-after-first-intelligence-briefing-trump-likely-leaked-classified-secrets/
>In what was the biggest faux pas of his entire political career, Trump accidentally revealed sensitive and classified information about the locations of secret military bases. Trump arrogantly spoke to an audience at a Colorado Springs rally today, when he said that the U.S. should not have to pay rent for its military base in Saudi Arabia.

>There’s just one problem with this. There isn’t supposed to be an American military base in Saudi Arabia. This revelation could and should mean huge consequences for Donald Trump, who has called for the arrest and indictment of Hillary Clinton for mishandling of classified emails.

>According to the government, Donald Rumsfeld was supposed to have closed the American base in Saudi Arabia right after 9/11. If what Trump is saying is not just another of his made up facts, that means that a secret military base is now public.
Could this be why the 29 pages took so long to come out?

Other urls found in this thread:

reverbpress.com/politics/trump-may-have-just-leaked-a-huge-intelligence-secret-only-hours-after-his-first-briefing/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eskan_Village
militarybases.com/saudi-arabia/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-21350437
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-21350437
faqs.org/espionage/Pa-Po/Politics-the-Briefings-of-United-States-Presidential-Candidates.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holy shit I'm actually not on the trump train and think he'd make a terrible president but if this is true this is some snowden-tier heroism.

He does it again, the goddamned genius.

He just took control of the media cycle AGAIN

And the retards keep falling for it, over and over.

You can have a closed base in Saudi Arabia and still post tent for it.

This is classified?
We've been hearing about US bases in Saudi Arabia for years.

>If what Trump is saying is not just another of his made up facts, that means that a secret military base is now public.

So it's nothing then

wut? We've always known about bases in SA

>media keeps trying to paint Trump as a traitor because they know Shillary will inevitably be indicted
Their tears of desperation form puddles I gleefully stomp in to the tune of Singing in the Rain.

Annnnnnnnnnd the story just got retracted.

reverbpress.com/politics/trump-may-have-just-leaked-a-huge-intelligence-secret-only-hours-after-his-first-briefing/

Everyone knows that we still use facilities in Saudi Arabia

Some journalists are just masturbating to the thought that this remark was part of the super secret security briefings that Trump gets

So Trump, being a civilian, with no security clearance, was able to tell there was a US base is Saudi Arabia? How is this his fault? Should be the fault of the members who leaked the information.

In case it wasn't clear, this is apparently a product of the Intelligence Briefings he became eligible to receive as Party Nominee, which begs 2 questions:

1. Do Third Party nominees like Gary Johnson (Libertarian) & Jill Stein (Green) with sufficient ballot access to theoretically win the electoral college also receive such briefings?

2. Why are people that are not already President given such information in the first place if they care about confidentiality in the first place?

lol wat, yes we do
my friend is stationed here

the media really shouldnt have thrown absolutely everything at him during the primaries. they have nothing left other than to constantly fall for obvious bait and keep him in the news cycle 24/7, because it's worked so well so far, right?

GO TRUMP GO

Everybody knows we have bases in Saudi Arabia

there are 4 non secret bases in saudi arabia. what's the difference?

you remind me of the 'elite marine' that posted here a few weeks ago and all he had wver done is convoy security.

yea, no shit op. we have bases in saudi arabia. welcome to 1960.

I can hear it now

>you're endangering our oppositions in the Middle East you traitor! Don't you know that us having troops stationed in a nation that funds terrorism is vital to our national security!

Hes been saying this for months tho.

He talked about this many many many rallies ago, talking about how they make so much fucking money from oil, and dont pay us shit for protecting them. Look it up, probably 4 or 5 months ago he said it.

Looks like twitter strikes again.

>This story was reported based on information from several sources. Upon further review, those sources seem to have come from a single source with unverifiable information. While possible, there is no evidence that we are comfortable with at this time that Donald Trump has received any intelligence briefings before making his comments on Friday. We hereby retract this story. We sincerely apologize for any confusion. — Reverb Press

I find it fucking hilarious how the media time and time again has been suckered into repeated ambushes by Trump, yet use the term "arrogantly spoke" in an attempt to shine light on a supposed faux pas. NOTHING HE SAYS OR DOES IS AN ACCIDENT - A FUCKING ROCK HAS A SHORTER LEARNING CURVE THAN THE MEDIA.

He's been saying we pay rent for bases in SA since day 1 of his campaign.

I've heard him say that at least 20 times at rallies over the months. Seems these reporters cannot bring themselves to report anything accurately.

they literally could have asked any military member and got laughed at
liberal """news""" outlets

we have had three bases there and what's wrong with mentioning history?

Kek
Serves them right. The number one thing a news organization has to do is verify facts.

BREAKING NEWS

PLANES HIT THE TWIN WORLD TRACE CENTRE TOWERS IN NEW YORK

TRUMP WAS TALKING ABOUT IT BUT THIS IS TOP SECRET NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT THIS SHHHHHH

TRUMP WTF QUIT TELLING PEOPLE ABOUT 9/11 BRO

He started saying it a year ago, so it's literally impossible that it could have come from his intel briefings. Just more lazy lib reporting.

wew
>we didn't check the facts before publishing this
>we did after slandering someone
>modern journalism

This is common knowledge.

Why would presidential candidates be briefed? This is completely unnecessary and just invites information leaks.

Yeah, what the fuck.

>h-h-how c-c-could trump want us to be punished for this! HE'S CENSORING THE PRESS!
this is what I fucking hate
the media needs to be responsible for publishing lies and slander
no, that's not anti-free press
you can't just pass shit off as facts when it's not true

If there aren't supposed to be any military bases in Saudi, then why does a civilian know about them?

That's the more pressing question.

Sup Forums I just realized something

Who is Yaroslav Trofimov?

By over-reaching here and thinking Trump was talking about "le secret military base" when he was not, is Yaroslav himself revealing something we shouldn't know? Is he violating HIS intel briefing?

Access to intelligence briefings are at the discretion of the President. In any event, the intelligence briefings nominees receive are less sensitive and complete than the ones the President receives. I'd be more worried about Hillary trading secrets for campaign cash than Trump shooting off to make a point,

You really think trump is some kind of genius huh?

He's not a genius.

In short, they need to be kept abreast of developing and ongoing situations that they may have to deal with when they become President. Its a way for getting them all up to speed so they are mission capable day one of their presidency.

Why is this news to people?

Like what the actual fuck its not classified, thanks for the news headlines faggots, enjoy saying sorry to trump once you learned how much you idiots fucked up.

>23 freaky women you won't believe exist
This is where you get your news from?

hahahaha
You can't stump, Trump.

According to Forbes he has an IQ of over 155

This board is a shithole and worse than Sup Forums. This trump worshipping is whats killing Sup Forums.

Do you guys really not understand what this is? The article is mocking Trump for being ignorant about there being no bases in Saudi Arabia. Trump doesn't have any secret military information. This is an embarrassing moment for you guys

Fortunately, Trump has plans for such shady practices.
But I suppose that's another reason they're so eager to shill against him.

Written by someone who never watched a Trump rally before

He talks about it all the time

The idea is to avoid surprises and to have a new President ready to respond to foreign policy issues when they take office.

That man is dead inside

There is one though you dumbass, my friend is stationed there right now.

You are correct, we do not pay rent on our base in Saudi Arabia because we do not have a base.

We have baseS plural.

Yea this is fake as shit.

He said the same thing at a rally I went to in Iowa.

>About (((Marc Belisle)))

>Marc Belisle is the Reverb Press World Affairs Editor. He is a writer, activist and teacher. He has a Master's degree in International Conflict Analysis from the Brussels School of International Studies

>activist
>Brussels School of International Studies

Why am I not surprised?

Do you have source? Would like to have, will also start looking in case of no source.

Have you seen the independent running for governor of Puerto Rico?

Her name is alexandra lugaro , she's a businesswoman & lawyer. I love her style

> the United States closed its military base in S.A. right after 9/11... right when we needed military bases in the ME the most for our war on terror and people honestly believed this...

Top fucking kek. It's like the government thinks we're stupid.

Nice meme dude!

Second. Everyone in the world knows. Kek

welp was nice to follow the campaign... now he gonna get assassinated for sure

Its public info, trump didnt leak shit.

That doesn't make anything I said untrue

kek

>HAHA HE'S STUPID THERE'S NO BASES THERE!
>ya there is
>NOPE HAHA IM RIGHT

Don't you shills have anything better to do. You've obviously never watched a Trump rally before if you believe that's what he did.

>Gather round boys, got a hot scoop for yas
>Good lord Steve, this could blow the lid off the whole election! Ill have a piece out on the site in 30 seconds! By the way, where'd ya find this out?
>Some dude on Twitter.

Journalism. I feel like the memetic warfare division might be able to put this to use.

I posted it earlier.
>reverbpress.com/politics/trump-may-have-just-leaked-a-huge-intelligence-secret-only-hours-after-his-first-briefing/

And the US does have bases in Saudi Arabia that are public knowledge.

>Eskan Village, officially named Eskan Village Air Force Compound, is a U.S. military compound located 20 kilometers south-east of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The base is home to the 64th Air Expeditionary Group, Office of the Program Manager - Facilities Security Force (OPM-FSF), Office of the Program Manager Saudi Arabian National Guard Modernization Program (OPM-SANG), and the United States Military Training Mission in Saudi Arabia (USMTM).

this literally isn't news

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-21350437

Why would they be briefing a civilian?
Makes absolutely no sense

>>HAHA HE'S STUPID THERE'S NO BASES THERE!
Funny. Except I never said this

Where the fuck is the reporter getting the idea we cant have bases in Saudi arabia

twitter
""journalism""

I repeat my statement from here.
>In short, they need to be kept abreast of developing and ongoing situations that they may have to deal with when they become President. Its a way for getting them all up to speed so they are mission capable day one of their presidency.

Um. This isn't a secret. We never got rid of the bases, in fact there are at least 5 of them. Someone is getting trolled. Is this a satire site?

So some faggots thought they finally stumped the Trump, but really didn't?

Mildly amusing.

>Clinton leaked classified info
>JAIL HER!
>Trump leaked classified info
>he's a hero that the USA deserved
Stay classy Sup Forums.

A quick google search shows this is public information....LOL

You implied it because you then added "this is an embarrassing moment for us."

So care to stop being fucking cryptic and explain how it's embarrassing for us, when it should be embarrassing for the journo who penned the false article?

you realize there's a 2 month interim after winning the election, right?

Read the thread.
The bases are public knowledge, not classified

Except it isn't classified...

Google even says we have bases in Saudi Arabia .

Again, you didn't read the thread. Trump has been saying we pay rent for SA bases since over a year ago now. So how could that have anything to do with his intel briefings, which he has apparently not even received yet?

All that happened here is some lazy journo watched the latest Colorado Springs rally, while having not watched any of Trump's previous rallies (for over a year), and thought he said something new (when he had not) and tried to make a connection that isn't there.

Reply:
The base was shut down stupids, it was supposed to be classified that it remains opened. Now he puts countless lives in danger.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-21350437

Because you faggots think the journalist believes Trump had information about a secret military base when in reality the journalist was making fun of Trump for being ignorant. Whether there is a base in SA or not is irrelevant. Again, very embarrassing moment for you. Sad!

faqs.org/espionage/Pa-Po/Politics-the-Briefings-of-United-States-Presidential-Candidates.html

I think I might be missing your point though?

When they say it's a secret they don't mean from the world.

They mean they won't mention it on the TV.

It was shut down later that year, we have started moving out in 2008.

>US MILITARY BASE IN SAUDI ARABIA

He was talking about safe zones run by the US in other counties fro refugees you tool.

We literally have operational bases in Saudi Arabia that are public knowledge.

>Eskan Village Air Force Compound, is a U.S. military compound located 20 kilometers south-east of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The base is home to the 64th Air Expeditionary Group, Office of the Program Manager - Facilities Security Force (OPM-FSF), Office of the Program Manager Saudi Arabian National Guard Modernization Program (OPM-SANG), and the United States Military Training Mission in Saudi Arabia (USMTM).

And then someone pointed out to you that we in fact DO still have bases in SA and that is public knowledge, therefore making Trump not ignorant. And that's when you got all cryptic and snarky because you've been BTFO.

Also the article literally gets its source from some dude on Twitter who claims the bases are "secret" and Trump violated his intel briefings. Did you even read it? BTFO again.

Libtards so desperate to find something on Trump they pounce on false information yet again. Sad!

>Trump has talked about countries not paying for our military assistance
>Trump has brought up Saudi Arabia as an example as far back as 1986, and only recently during the primaries
>LOOKS LIKE WE GOT HIM, GET THE SCOOP OUT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE
>what, people fact-checked, and Trump said all that BEFORE the briefing?
>uh, we're very sorry that facts didn't let you fall to the narrative and that we've destroyed all our credibility
>just an honest mistake, and not a desperate attempt to stump the Trump after all attacks have failed

We really need stronger libel laws so the media can stop publishing such bullshit, and effectively pushing an agenda to however has the cash to push it; ignoring all fact and reality. Nullifying the Washington Post press credentials wasn't enough.

Use that god-awful shouting-fire-in-theater explanation against the media on how we can curtail their first amendment. If they cause 'panics' then we need to prosecute them for endangering lives.

>If what Trump is saying is not just another of his made up facts, that means that a secret military base is now public.

Seems like you missed this line. Nice reading comprehension, buddy!

I've a weird dejavu.

I didn't say Trump was ignorant, I said the author was making that claim. I'm not being cryptic, you just have poor reading comprehension

Can anybody explain why Trump has access to classified information? I understand Hillary having access, she was the secretary of state for fucking years. Why does Trump know about secret bases?

Theres been a base in Riyadh literally since Desert Storm or earlier, and there was a big hoopaloo about female servicefemales off post, so big army and AF just decided to stop letting women leave post