/got/ general

funko pop edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jzLtYv_R3S4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no Dany gf

Who here unironically /tully/?
comfiest place to live in westeros

What are some other series with strong female characters?

/ourguy/

>riverrun
>comfiest
no

Unironically the two best castles to live in Westeros are Highgarden and Winterfell.

>evergreen trees
>Highgarden
"No"

>tfw the Roose won't ever be loose again

I have one of these

>implying

Casterly Rock is GOAT in my opinion. The Eyrie is a close second.

Cersei looking OLD af

At least we still have Cleganebowl and hopefully dany gets btfo.

Eyrie would be shit
No glass windows, remember?
Shit would be cold as fuck all the time and you'd never see any greenery

So what did they mean by this?

Casterly Rock would be a nightmare to live in if you take the time to read up on it. The Eyrie would equally be pretty shitty.

Get hype.

Also
>implying that the feminist icon Kelly C will be btfo
She's gonna slay, kwayn, yaaaaas

Cleganebowl's been cancelled newfag

I WANNA FERTILIZE ARIANNE WITH MY SEED

VIRTUAL REALITY FUCKING WHEN

Lewd Carice

Is she gonna take the pink mast this season?

i bought 10

Moon door, mountains n shiieet. Also you only spend half a year there, and come down to the gates of the moon which are even comfier.

/myguys/

Based Littlefinger thread
Thank you, OP

Davos looking DYEL as fuck

I'm pretty sure we already talked about it here months back but there were the rumors that she'd given samwell tarly's actor blowjobs. Would make sense with that pic. Carice supposedly has had a thing for the guy for some reason off-screen.

Funko pop are shit.

SHIT

No it hasn't fucktard. The fat fuck never said anything confirming or denying it, and things are lining up where it's a possibility.

>Carice will never give you a mommyjob
JDIMSA

Adrianne is a fat negress.

I fucking hate these things

I don't think anyone really thinks they look good
It's like everyone is just pretending they're acceptable because they're supposed to be

dornish are mostly nasty and i wish aegon had burnt their entire race to death

except maybe the stony dornish since they're still andal/first men

Lucky motherfucker. That's the best he'll ever get.

I love Emilia so much.

>According to showrunners David Benioff and Daniel Weiss, Snow's penis size was, in fact, a very deliberate and consciously decided facet.
>They told Esquire, "There has to be some downside to being Kit Harington, right? It seems only fair. He's handsome, talented, smart, and so decent to the core that it's impossible not to like him. Maddening. The one thing we can do is saddle his character with a tiny pecker."

That they're currently the two people closest to being Starks even though they've done shit that goes against being a Stark.

Arya's a psycho assassin nobody cares about.

Sansa's just a Tully who lets emotions affect her, plotting with the person who started all the bad shit that happened to them and putting her "feminist vengeance" before trusting her family.

At the end of the day men have to get the work done while women keep fucking things up smhfamtbh

Nobody cares jaqensperg

10 Worst Game Of Thrones Characters
youtube.com/watch?v=jzLtYv_R3S4
10. Kevan Lannister
9. Ros
8. The Mountain
7. Rickon Stark
6. Jaqen H'qhar
5. Robin Arryn
4. Hizdahr zo Loraq
3. The Waif
2. Sand Snakes (and Ellaria)
1. Doran Martell

Yeah, nobody wants the bad poosy. Melisandre can take my dick any day of the week though.

i'm pretty sure this will trigger some jontard

this list was made to be inoffensive to plebs.

As if being a Manlet wasn't Punishment enough.

What went wrong?

Cry more faggot.

>Doran
It must feel like shit to be Alexander Siddig
>get hired to be mastermind plotter with big impact on the story
>have one scene
>women fuck everything up so much that the writers kill your character and abort your entire arc
>only be in two episodes, one of which you die to a light poking

Securing a marriage with the Lannisters.

>three brothers
>one is a Downey with retard strength
>one is a fag
>one has autism

That genepool needs some cleaning

Will we get any cringy Kraken/Dragon lesbian sex scenes or is Emilia not so triggered by nudity anymore?

To be fair, it's a plot point in the books that while Doran is a big plotter all his plots fail.

>be a disabled character
>murdered because le weak men will never rule le feminist kingdom again!
>cant criticize this because it makes you a misandrist

Why was the Baratheon family so small? Them and the Starks and Tullys and Arryns. All the "protag" families from the alliance were tiny.

Why not as big as the Lannisters and Tyrells?

misogynist*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Actually Yara is apparently going to hook up with one of the Sneks

this has to be the least attractive targ sis art ever.

Rhaenys looks like a 7/10 (and not the 12/10 she actually is) and Visenya a 2/10 instead of a 6/10.

Well we don't really know do we?
The only plot that we see start and finish is Quentyn and he was the the back up.
The expendable son

god someone please post yara and theon saying they want arya and sansa to die

is it from a recent con? i hope it is

I dunno. Stannis Baratheon is one of the best characters in the books, with one of the most interesting arcs, but I'd never want to be a Baratheon personally.

>drogon will never ejaculate molten lava on that face

Jewess cunnilingus yum yum

FIVE FOOT SIX

>tfw snu-snu you

There were probably lots of babies that didn't make it and were never mentioned

Fuck, I look in the mirror and feel like a child at 5'10", I wonder how much butthurt he has.

>but I'd never want to be a Baratheon personally.
It isn't about wanting it
It's about being dealt your position and doing your best with it
That's what being a Baratheon is
Unless your name is Robert or Renly. Then you can just do whatever and damn the consequences

Sandor goes North, then South then North again in season 7, even meets Gregor, and no fight, CANCELLED.

And Sandor isn't gonna get to King's Landing anytime soon to fight Gregor nor does he have reason to in the books

>downy
>not the greatest war mind the seven kingdoms had ever seen

Had Bloodraven not warged into that boar and killed him, the 7 kingdoms woulent be in chaosh

They won't have any more scenes together because the purpose for their meeting is done
Dany has her fleet, so the show doesn't need them to be in scenes together

That leaves more time for eunuch sex scenes

>brienne will never use your entire body as a dildo/buttplug

She's thicc by my standards.

>negress

I'd still put 12 babies in 12 years straight in that black pussy

Brienne nude scene when?

>tfw the show won't have the best romance in the books, JaimeXBrienne

You mean BriennexPodrick

Race mixing is degenerate. Get the fuck out .

>showPod is le bigdickboy meme
>bookPod is tragic and sad

Fucking D&D. They can't do anything right.

> > Why was Aegon unable to conquer Dorne?
> Aegon was unable to conquer Dorne because the Dornish were still non-centralized nomads

No, the Dornish had towns and castles and Aegon’s forces were able to quickly occupy them, (i.e. Whatshisname Tyrell and the bed of scorpions) which caused the Dornish to carry out a guerrilla war, which is very difficult to suppress without killing everyone in sight, which defeats the whole purpose of trying to conquer them in the first place (as the U.S., Soviets, Nazis, etc all realized).

I cummed buckets when she stood up in the bathtub in S4. I want her to tie me down and ride my face for hours.

When will the BBC make its appearance in game of thrones?

>Brienne in the books hates killing
>Brienne in the show murders anyone she can swing a sword at

Dany will have a harem of Summer Islanders chained to her throne
It is known

he's a small guy

What's worse, midgets or manlets?

>like fat girls
>like niggers
>would impregnate a slut who fucked dozens
>who fantasize about fucking/being raped by other men while she's with arys
>who tells him he's great and all while at the same time think he's just a foolish naive virginfag loser manchildren

arianne is like the #1 worst person to date in the entire series.

>Well we don't really know do we?

Gotta say I disagree. This is something that many of us tumblr-ASOIAF-meta folks have touched on before, including mah bestie Neeners over at @goodqueenaly and my good buddy Jim-aka-SLAL over at @warsofasoiaf: Doran Martell is a deconstruction of the chess/puppet master archetype. Which is to say that his plans are bad, they do not work, and everyone dies.

To be clear, I’m not saying that Doran is a bad person, or indeed an unintelligent one. He’s clearly a very smart person who cares about doing justice. The problem, as I’ve argued before, is that he’s caught between irreconcilable desires. He wants to both achieve his vengeance against the Lannister regime and make sure that no more innocents die. But he can’t have his cake and eat it too; as the Sand Snakes make clear, achieving his vengeance requires the death of innocents, namely Tommen and Myrcella.

So the result is that Doran keeps going in halfway. He betroths Arianne to Viserys, making her the lynchpin of his plan, but he doesn’t trust her enough to tell her the truth, instead distancing himself from her emotionally and parading her before a series of unsuitable suitors. What’s the result? The botched queenmaking. After Viserys’ death, Doran makes Quent his new lynchpin…by sending him, an unprepared shy kid, into a war zone with insufficient support to enforce what is (as Barristan notes) a blatantly unenforceable marriage pact. What’s the result? Quent fails, and then commits suicide-by-dragon rather than face Dad’s disappointment.

manlets.
midgets know what they are and don't try to hide it. Dinklage doesn't wear 18 inches heels.

But manlets try to pretend they're normal humans so they wear heels, stand on chairs, ask normal people to sit/crouch when they're next to them, and so on.

>there are people
>in this world
>in this site
>in this thread
>who like Dany Sue

As for the plot going forward, yep, Doran’s deploying the Sand Snakes. But how did it work out when he deployed Oberyn and Quentyn? I count one smashed head and one burnt corpse. IMO you gotta look beyond the chessmaster trope to the actual consequences of Doran’s plans. They don’t work. They end badly. He can’t make these irreconcilable desires work together. The caution and secrecy that have hampered his strategy are borne from a desire to protect the children of the Water Gardens (hence his obsession with their safety and innocence), but in a tragic irony, he’s ended up screwing over his own children. And now Arianne’s resentment of “King Quentyn” (“will I have to kneel to him?”) is going to lead her to try and pre-empt him by siding with Aegon, and when Dany arrives to wipe out the “mummer’s dragon,” she’s going to bring “fire and blood” to Dorne in a way Doran never intended. When Doran whispered that mantra at the end of the Dornish plot in AFFC, it seemed like a mastermind revealing his brilliant plan, sure. But then in ADWD, we saw what that plan really looked like. “Father, why?”

How I feel about Jonny stu

Who is unarguably /ourguy/, and why is it Joffrey?

Some of us are Targaryen loyalists.

Get over it.