Why don't china claim most part of Korea their rightful territory?

Why don't china claim most part of Korea their rightful territory?

They do

they do

Moar like this please

ワロタ!!( ・ิϖ・ิ)

Seoul written in Kanji is 漢城, which literally means the capital (城)of Han dynasty ( 漢).

Koreans can not deny it.

DOKDO IS KOREAN

It's because Seoul is situated on the Han River 漢江.

What I find more funny is how Koreans choose to name thier ethnicity/nation the same sound as the Chinese ethnicty.
漢한・韓한

?

will china achieve this one day?

Samhan

===A WARNING!!!===This Is The Infamous Zainichi Korean ""Netouyo"" Schizophrenic From The Shin Okubo Psychiatric Ward With A Multiple Proxies! He Runs A Blog Called All-Nationz In Order To Generate The Ad-Revenue And Traffic! Please Ignore Him! Thank You For The Information ~ ~ ~

Chinese Chaoxianzu Ethnic Korean Zainichi PRC-shill living in Japan detected

Countries don't just blob for the sake of blobbing, OP. Client states are cheaper.

DOKDO IS KOREAN

What did i just see

More like why doesn't Korea take over Manchuria because it was part of Goguryeo.

Waiting for the day when a revolution occurs in North Korea and the South Korean government swoops in to assimilate North Koreans into their society and have a united Korea while gaining the nuclear technology so we can tell Chinese chink fags and Jap faggots to fuck off.

BIG

Wouldn't mind watching the video

>What I find more funny is how Koreans choose to name thier ethnicity/nation the same sound as the Chinese ethnicty.

That’s just coincidence

It's like if England changed it's name to Jermandy and called themselves Jermans.

Coincidence or not, it's stupid. Especially given how nationalistic Koreans are

Self-hating Zainichi detected

I think its appropriate considering koreans are just sino-japanese rape babies

nah they're a separate group along with manchurians. northern China and Japan are their progeny

But 漢 has other meanings besides the modern context of Chinese people.

The idea that using it to refer to the Korean capital somehow diminishes Korean independence is just a stupid meme that Koreans believe easily because a) they're Koreans and b) they don't understand how Chinese characters work, the fact that it means Chinese in some contexts is really fucking nothing in the big picture

And being so nationalistic about stupid bullshit like this is why they changed it

Your comparison makes no sense. The Chinese language is written in characters and they have tones so the two terms are easily differentiated.

ancient Vietnam was just southern Chinese conquering limp wrist pajeets further south

This. If Koreans took over, at least there'd be less shitting in the streets.

The point is that it's NOT differentiated in the Korean language Abbo IQ

三韩:马韩,辰韩,弁韩

Korean did use to differentiate with tone.