t.american education

No

>Gruzian

>Where/When did it go so wrong?

Wh*teoids

Slaves are asians

>that thin line of land along the Adriatic coast
Now I know whom Croats learned it from

Settlement and isolation. Hungarian isn't really very similar to other Uralic-descendent languages nowadays, thanks to the Turks. At the time they were probably much more similar.

>Greek will never be spoken in southern Italy again

>Turkic not even near Turkey
Did Turkic people cross the Caucasus mountains and invade Anatolia? I always thought the Greeks controlled Western Turkey and the Turks controlled the East. What even am I forgetting?

>hebrew
Was your average Jew even speaking Hebrew in 1000AD?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griko_people

What about romanians? When did they begin to speak romance?

Turks ended up in control of Persia and much of the surrounding areas in the Middle Ages. They invaded Anatolia that way.

>American education
Turkey is pretty much the least Turkic state. The Turkic urheimat has always been Central Asia.
>Did Turkic people cross the Caucasus mountains and invade Anatolia?
They only did after the Battle of Manzikert.

Oh and they didn't cross the Caucasus. Turkey is Oghuz, they descend from the Seljuk tribe of the Yabgu state (in modern day Turkmemistan and Mangystau). The Seljuks left the Yabgu state to create the Seljuk Empire in Iran, from which they invaded Anatolia and created the Sultanate of Rum.

hahahahahahahahaha
>wh*Tes

Romance became a part of Dacia upon the introduction of Latin by Roman settlers after Trajan's conquest. Unfortunatetly, though, the Romans retreated a bit later, in 272, leaving most of the area open to settlement by other people. Our land passed through a lot of people's hands, among which were the Slavs. This, in turn, had a drastic influence upon us and caused us to adopt the Slavic script and Church Slavonic, and we had a hard time dropping those and returning to Romance roots.
The oldest closest thing to Romanian, Neacsu's letter, was written in the 1500s, but it's unrecognizable as a result of the foreign influence we had been subjected to since the Aurelian Retreat.

not really
the Turks gave us a couple hundred words (like alma = apple, zseb = pocket) but that's it, the grammar stayed the same

bull SHIT
nobody else but romanian """academics""" believe the lie that your pastoral ancestors have managed to keep their language for more than a thousand years after just a couple of decades of Roman occupation
you speak a latin language because you've spent hundreds of years fucking goats and stealing copper in the Byzantine empire, before moving to present day Romania during the 13th century

>AYOO WE WUZ LATINZ

Notice that our intonation is similar to that of Russian and even the pronunciation is identical in the eastern part of the country, and the Romance words seems as they have been grafted onto our naturally Slavic sounding language.

It's obviously made up food for thought to keep the average Romanian busy with something and instill a national identity in him in a snowflakeist schizoid manner, as we don't want to be associated with our serb or hohol neighbours we are akin to the most. Romania hasn't even existed prior to 1859.

genetics say you are almost equivalent to bulgarians actually

>Where/When did it go so wrong
*evil smirk*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>Is this accurate?

No, not even slightly.

huns

Maybe the faggit Southerners

i dont think that peloponesus and central greece had slavophone people in 1000ad, they were already assimilated

Fucking Germanic pieces of shit, taking all that native uralic land to themselves.

What the fuck is wrong with that Cyprus and where did they base it from

It's in the fucking name retard

So Turks are pretty much Mongol invaders?

Hungarians ARE illegal turkic immigrants from Khazakstan.

They're turkic by :
-genes
-language
-culture
-tradition

They assimilated all the turkic invaders in Europe too :
a) pechenegs
b) cumans
c) avars

They converted from Tengrism to Catholicism in the 11th century, Istvan the I being paid by the Vatican to convert his tribes AND to catholicize the people living in the Pannonian plains.

They used that money to genocide, magyarize the native slavic, romanian and germanic populations living there.

Pic related, former Slovak Principality before it was invaded by illegal refugees from Asia.

everyone always says that Germans are the niggers of Europe, but its really the Magyars.

>came to Europe from fuck-knows-where
>raided and pillaged their way through until they got to Pannonia like a bunch of niggers
>assraped the natives to magyarize them
>call us gypsies to this day

WE

RARE

where is the hebrew?

bulgarians and romanians are both med

Hebrew wasn't spoken back then ..

It was a liturgical langauge

what's your point? dalmatia has never been slav untill very recent times

>germanic in normandy
i have my doubt

Where are the daco-romanians at :DD

what is that red circle

nuke's destruction radium

We are fucking BASED aint we?

i'm impressed that they remembered to list the Alans and their iranic language.

>Slovak
Kocelj was Slovene

We assimilated Cumans much more than they did, and Avars had settled in Pannonia prior to Huns. They converted in the 10th century. And learn to write Kazakhstan properly. God how I hate people like you who seek to sow strife.

What kind of retarded map is this?

Post more.

Let's see:

>They're turkic by :

>-genes -incorrect
>-language - incorrect (you are not into linguistics are you?)
>-culture - incorrect
>-tradition - incorrect

0/4 that's an F, you failed the class

No. You are descendents of local wretches who were assraped by real Magyars and who went in their cuckoldry as far as to adopt their language.

what software is that

>Albanian
wew

Because hungarians (magyars) are a finno-ugric branch that migrated from the Urals and settled in what is now Hungary and surroundings in the IX century, johnny

Im a real magyar, you dumb mongoloid.

t. Ruslan Tatarovich

I wish upon a star this was a reality please god yes

and yes that is accurate

Maye, Vienna used to be Slovenian n' shit nawamsaying pay reparations, whitey.

Maye, WE built Lepo brdo and den whitey finna rename it Schoenbruenn, shiiiieeeeeet cracka what kinuh tightass cornbread name be dat baka

>Notice that our intonation is similar to that of Russian and even the pronunciation is identical in the eastern part of the country, and the Romance words seems as they have been grafted onto our naturally Slavic sounding language.
To be fair, so does ours.

this is fucking why no one loves you

It is very accurate

the fuck is happening in Lunigiana

cool map

English was less widespread in NW England and more widespread in SE Scotland.