This is a """national treasure""" in Britain

>this is a """national treasure""" in Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/08/17/half_of_young_brits_not_heterosexual_says_yougov_poll.html
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sexual intercourse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
Yup, that’s me m8. You’re probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

>Stephen meets the kid's parents for the first time.

"GOOOOOOD EVENING GOOD EVENING GOOD EVENING I FUCK YOUR SON'S FACE WITH MY SWEATY COCK"

So were Saville and Rolf Harris. Even a degenerate kike like Fry is a saint compared to them

More like "I'm the chap who's fanny your son stick his willy in". I think Fry is a hardcore powerbottom, maybe that's why he has a twink, letting some roided bear mount him would subconsciously mean giving up his is alpha status in the pack.

Caveman instincts and shit.

Fucking disgusting.

Slavfag here, why is the UK full of famous homosexuals?

Why do all British "celebrities" look like child molestors?

>Slavfag here, why I keep focusing on famous homosexuals while UK is 90% full of straight ppl?
fixed

The ruling class are absolute scum. Jimmy Saville was paraded around Leeds as a hero upon his death. All the while the Powers that be were aware of his track record and the fact his crimes were about to come to light. Also considering the extent of his crimes and the complicit nature of officials I reckon there's still a lot of active pedophiles and sexual degenerates within the community of media and charity work. Otherwise he wouldn't have been successful.

To be quite fair all the governmental bodies of the United kingdom are fucking scum. They've forgotten who their true citizens are, preferring to champion paki pedo rape gangs and media mogul fuck palaces, rather then good salt of the earth brits. This behaviour by governments is the norm make no mistake American, German or French your media elite are the fucking problem their scum and they hate you just as much as you probably hate them.

Why can't people separate the work from the person?

He's made funny shows. I can't begin to give a fuck where sticks his dick nor does it change the quality of the work already produced.

Like I'm going to never watch Ferris Bueller's day off again because Broderick killed a woman and her daughter and the principal is a convicted pedophile. Fuck you, its a fun movie.

Everyone is scum, please get over it, not everybody is talented.

Most celebrities are child molesters retard.

Good, at least I know we're on even ground, fuck the MSM

So they were going to compromise an ongoing investigation to cancel a funeral.

They could do nothing else but let events unfold.

>this is a """national treasure""" in Dumbfuckistani Republic of Mutilated Jew Cocks

don't bother replying this is over for you

Fry told some African anti-gay spokesman that he doesn't do anal at all.

So what, they dock?

why does he look like a young cunt who plays bass guitar in a shitty punk band?
like what does he do? why is he so young?
wouldn't a posh scholar like Fry enjoy the company of someone similarly weathered and educated like him?

Blowjobs I guess.

Nobody supports him after he bent over for Israel britcuck.

Oral, or between the thighs like he learned in boarding school?

think they just suck each others dicks and give handies like its high school

pseuds like to be around ignorant people because ignorant people will not likely figure out that they are pseuds

if you were old, gay and famous, wouldn't you be fucking young twinks too?

>90%
slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/08/17/half_of_young_brits_not_heterosexual_says_yougov_poll.html

In all the years since I've never thought of it that way so ta for that good new point of view. But still it were the Powers that be that planned the events. I don't know if it was necessary though and tbf I'm sure they could have come up with some idea or way of not parading his corpse around town like he was the second coming of Christ

My friend is absolutely convinced that if there really truly is a devil, then Jimmy Saville is evidence of its existence.

never trust polling orgs one whit on anything
the idea of a representative sample is literally ludicrous and 90% of polls don;t even try
>oh according to our poll of 25 random university students, 12.5 out of 25 of all brits are super gay

He knows hes a dirty bastard. Hes got that "Haha I am a dirty bastard, you know it and I know it" look on his face. Not homphobic, its the age thing that is fucked up

They had to keep all the people they were monitoring feeling normal and safe so they had to go through the expected ceremonies.

Myself, I'm only irked at the waste of funds.

There are fines against homophobic speech. Brits invented "cottaging".

Why do you think?

Its easier to seperate the work from the person when they are an actor or musician or artist, but when they are a TV presenter the line is significantly blurred between the real person and the media role they fill.

>This behaviour by governments is the norm make no mistake American, German or French your media elite are the fucking problem their scum and they hate you just as much as you probably hate them.

This is why Trump was elected.

DUDE

DRAIN THE SWAMP

LMAO

does visiting that wall in israel count as bending over for israel?

He is pissing off the media though and constantly at war with them. He did at least one thing right.

Pedo Isles

Sodomy is a crime.

It's not that uncommon for gays to think anal is gross/doesn't feel good. Gay people tend to regard oral sex as sex, unlike straights who have weird tiers of sex.

it's not, despite what the media would like to tell you "bender" and "queer" are still acceptable insults in most parts of the country

>unlike straights who have weird tiers of sex
This, coming from a fanny bandit, is rich

yeah so they resort to doing freaky shit because they cant have sex in the normal way

>straights
Holy shit go back to the tumblr

if blowjobs are freaky shit, sure.

The term is oral SEX. If it's not sex, stop calling it that.

Never been, is it cool?

>be gay
>don't do anal
Pointless as fuck tbqh.

Not everyone wants shit on their dick.

>unlike straights who have weird tiers of sex
Uh, hate to break it to you bud, but sex is literally putting the penis in the vagina. That's what sexual intercourse is. Everything else is just foreplay or alternatives.

Who said sex is short for sexual intercourse and not short for sexual contact?

Also, even the definition of sexual intercourse is ambiguous:
>merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sexual intercourse

Icke was right about everything.

Did you even fucking read that link

This guy is 30.

He does look like a small child, but I'm not sure if it counts as pedophillia.

By definition, no. At least not in Western countries.

Yes. Did you?

Or do you just not understand what the word "ambiguous" means?

>He does look like a small child
No he doesn't. He looks like a 20 year old twink. Still super young looking, but he doesn't look underaged at all.

Do you understand what ambiguous means? It means unclear, vague, no perfectly defined meaning, meanwhile, the Merriam-Webster link gives two quite definitions of sexual intercourse:

>heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis
>intercourse (such as anal or oral intercourse) that does not involve penetration of the vagina by the penis

Look at that, even gives clear examples.

>weird tiers of sex

Not unlike weird spectrums of sexual identity.

Fuck, I used to love Stephen, but with Saville and Harris I'm starting to think otherwise.

There's a clip on QI where he makes a joke something along like "you've got to kiss the young boys who aren't so hairy, what stop it no no hush hush" that has always struck me as weird.

They guy is 30.

Find something else to feel indignant about.

Then why does everyone in town fuck your septic tank of a mother?

He's definitely weird. You don't be so posh and famous without being weird.

HES BASICALLY ROBBING THE CRADLE

Does anyone else feel like they've been on the internet to long?
For instance, I'm a pretty normal person. But I'm starting to subconsciously believe 100% that pretty much all people in power in the BBC and Hollywood are depraved secret society members and that you can't rise too high without going to some fucked up "parties" and fucking some kids as a kind of contract to ensure you never get out of line.

Have I been on Sup Forums too long?

Those two definitions directly conflict with each other. It means that either a. It's ambiguous, or b. Both are true, and sexual intercourse describes all types of sexual contact.

Either way, your original argument that sex means sexual intercourse, and that sexual intercourse is vaginal-penile sex is wrong.

>Everyone is scum
Wrong
>please get over it
I will not

Yep. I completely agree. Why are you presuming gay people have to think gender is on a spectrum?

Hello darkness my old friend

Because they're all old white men and that's what you end up looking like unless you have fantastic genetics.

Because they are. Jimmy Savile is just the tip of the iceberg.

I don't mind when it's old men and young women because I can't really empathise with women but this just disgusts me.

No, youre just predisposed for conspiracy thinking and this website feeds into that.

There are poor fucks who diddle kids and rich fucks who diddle kids. It's not shocking or even slightly surprising the latter gets away with it more. It doesn't indicate a conspiracy. It indicates money allows people to be paid off, the resources to act more discretely, etc.

Wrong, this is Britain's National Treasure

Would you think it was fucked up if he was straight and the twink was a 18 year old girl?

I think this too. The evidence is just too overwhelming.

I'm not the other guy you were replying to, but it's hardly ambiguous at all. Penetrative acts of erogenous zones is sex, and sex includes foreplay and intercourse, which ultimately is meant to lead to orgasm.

>It indicates money allows people to be paid off, the resources to act more discretely, etc.
That's the conspiracy, the sheer level of it that's hidden

Then idk why you're replying to me because that's literally the point I was making.

Don't post lewd Karrens m80 it's unbecoming

Conspiracies only work on small scale. You chucklefucks always make them so large they quickly become comically unfeasible.

Every new person involved is a new potential leak.

Wrong. Trump was elected because western worldwide people are waking up to the fact that the political establishment and media estab hate the common folk of their nation. And I'm sorry bro but I hate Migrants and the pressures that they bring to a nation just as much as the corrupt elite. They both can fuck off. Just a shame America got trump and not someone who is going to properly champion anti immigration patriotic views.

Ever read up on the Dutroux case? There are a lot of weird things suggesting the involvement of more people, people in the higher rungs of society.

But I never even used to consider things like this.
I grew up thinking the BBC was one of the last trusted and impartial sources of news, free from bias and hype, for instance. Now The BBC is always doing pic related.

it's patriotic

I'm not saying I necessarily believe in the conspiracy, I'm just saying that's what would make one for people, all that money for all those resources to cover up the weird stuff celebrities do.

He was the only option. "Libertarian" (in name only) Gary Johnson was a non-starter. Sanders was a fucking commie which is worse than a Nazi in today's society. Regardless dismantling the government apparatus is no small feat and would require over a decade. This shit has been going on since Wilson and FDR. The FED employs over twenty million people. It's gigantic.

I bet he didn't say a fucking word of that. He signed off on some journo's dribble so they wouldn't crucify him publicly. Poor bastard.

I'm not even going to read this thread but I guarantee all the posts are replying to the one salty bastard who needs to repeat that disliking this relationship is homophobia

>Sup Forumstards really believe this
Trump won because he was the first candidate in years who actually promised to bring back uneducated manufacturing jobs, and he was against one of the least popular politicians to run in American history.

You're actually completely wrong, most talk about pedo conspiracies and what sex means

People have always been pretty comfortable ripping straight relationships with an age gap. Peter Stringfellow, Tony Curtis, Trump, Paul Daniels all got the dirty old man/gold digger jokes. And that's just off the top of my head.

I'm all for lauding praise if it's earned. My issue is when they bring sex into the equation especially something degenerate and dangerous like homosexuality. They seem to focus on it like it's clean as a whistle when facts are many seem to be homosexual due to abuse. They in turn abuse others which creates more homosexual deviants. There is so many negative behaviors associated with it but now it's taboo to call this out directly in most cases. We're supposed to pretend or ignore this mess.

I expect Fry probably fucks male children.

Reported for hatespeech.

Our best guess is that homosexuality has a genetic predisposition component, which is why twin studies separated at birth show a correlation in sexuality, but its not 1:1.

Who knows then what environmental factors trigger that predisposition. Maybe sexual abuse can be one of those triggers.

But the problem isn't homosexuality. Homosexuality would just loosely associated because it's a potential (partial) result of abuse. Plenty of gays lived completely normal childhood and their trigger(s) were probably completely innocuous like seeing a guy in a speedo on the beach as a kid or something.

That's the problem most people (gays with common sense) have with gays too (pic related). These parades and holidays bring out the worst of the gay communities from what I've seen.

>this is considered a democratic gathering in the uk

it is democratic though

That's problem with gay community atm. They don't police themselves well if at all. I'm sure there is a genetic component to homosexuality. Issue is they seem to be abusive community. I'm sure there are gays who despise this aspect of their community too and just want to live as normally as possible. Those people are fine.

go tell Sup Forums

Right.
>Hmm... How can I get the repressed general public to admit that I am being unduly persecuted and sign off on my alternative lifestyle? I think what would be most prudent would likely be to cover myself in rubber penises and prance around a public square.

Doesn't really scan.