Which country has the hottest, most desirable (but loyal) women?

Which country has the hottest, most desirable (but loyal) women?

I vote either Russia or Ukraine. They are all goddesses with perfect bodies and faces and have strong family values.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7hAo28NCXc
youtube.com/watch?v=W7Ru642nU5k
youtu.be/cSfHCzmp_YA
youtube.com/watch?v=N130GqAO4Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=I2EDfdEROxs
youtube.com/watch?v=45556z52M8U
youtube.com/watch?v=213t3YeQosE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sweeden. As a half Mexican dude, women tell me I have the perfect genes, white blue eyed blondes have been my only girlfriends. If I move to Sweden I'll be drowning in them.

>Russian women
>loyal

Lol.

Also, Swedish girls

>They are all goddesses with perfect bodies and faces and have strong family values.
look at this naive fool who fell for the memes

>family values
Yeah, of course.
t. Gorgeous aryan womin
(Seriously, that meme has to be stopped)

The answer is the United States of America

LOL

Dude, having dated tons of American women, their life goal is to be the best wall twerker by the age of 18. That's about as deep as it goes here.

The few awesome girls are married before they are even old enough to go out clubbing or drinking It's game over.

No u

Is this truly a girl from Russia as the poster claims?

If so... what will it take for you to come to the US and marry me? I might even consider moving to Russia to marry you if you are good enough.

I know you want this Russian women fantasize about Americans all the time. I've met a few, and they want nothing more than to be fucked by an American guy 24/7. Perfect girls

>ukrainian wymyn
Do you want a woman or a hoe? Cuz their rednecks ain't pretty, and their pretty are hoes.

>they want nothing more than to be fucked by an American guy 24/7
can confirm. they literally sing about it. marrying an american guy is like winning an ultimate prize for a russian girl. and moving to the US is like moving to Heaven

youtube.com/watch?v=W7hAo28NCXc

Dude, have you ever been on Periscope? The site is literally 75% Russian and Ukranian girls in their early twenties wall twerking to rap. They are insanely hot, so much so they make like 1,000 USD a night just by teasing.

Whores.

Their whores are pretty, but not desirable outside "knock her up and leave her".

>loyal
user they are not more or less loyal than any other girls. If you are good at sex and fun to be with than she will be loyal to you. If you are a boring loser with a tiny dick she will be cheating on you even if she stays with you to cuck you out of your money. Don't be delusional.

You’re retard

Russian women expect too much then
;__;

Russian men also like American women:
youtube.com/watch?v=W7Ru642nU5k

They expect just as much as the rest do.

>I vote either Russia or Ukraine.
Thats the same shit
Anyway they lose all their "familly values" once they see a lot of money and a green card.
Enjoy your divorce with spliting half of your property.

France

youtu.be/cSfHCzmp_YA

Latin/South American women.

If i wave a couple rubles and a green card in front of a Russian stripper, will she come home with me? Asking for a friend

Memes aside, many girls in rural area would follow you without asking any additional questions if you do that.

This will be you and your Russian wife:
youtube.com/watch?v=N130GqAO4Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=I2EDfdEROxs
youtube.com/watch?v=45556z52M8U

Have you ever watched a James Bond music video? Russian girls are the hottest and most sexual beings on the planet.

Russian women are attractive, but loyal? I'm not so sure about that. I'd rather buy a slave from the Bratva.

youtube.com/watch?v=213t3YeQosE

Indeed. This is the sexiest video ever made. All real Russian women too

>Muh loyal slav women meme

Why are americans so fucking retarded

>Romania saying America is retarded
>Country only famous because of a vague association with Dracula

DESU tho, are Romanian women hot?

You're either underage, haven't left your shit-tier flyover college, or are gutter trash who is only exposed to fellow gutter trash because high-quality people don't want to associate with you. Get your shit together.

I said americans are retarded, on account of saying shit like "russian women are loyal" and "romania has a vague association with a romanian ruler"

Why would you want a boring housewife

This. Fucking Sup Forums is obsessed with having a boring housewife with no personality or opinions that just pops out babies.

Seriously, I don't want a slut gf/wife, but I don't want a damn robot either like these faggots.

People like this are insecure about having a partner who's an equal and/or are too inexperienced to understand that they're asking for a lazy leech because homemaking is now a part-time job.

Some kind of Joi from Blade Runner 2049

No wonder they are all frustrated vigins

>thinking it's country based

Most girls on the entire planet have a problem being faithful.
Not like it's any different than the males.

Human aren't monogamous. Serial-monogamous at best.

You have to keep in mind that their sexual frustration is also a huge part of what's causing them to idealize ''''''''traditional'''''' woman. They're so starved for sex and affection that they are essentially seeking someone who will make it their full-time job to give them attention.

My uncle married a jap women back in the 90's and he keeps telling us about how diligent his wife is....I never ask him about his sex life tho..

How many kids do they have?

>loyal women

Probably some Central Asian '-stan shithole.

TBQH I would rape her if she gave me all that bullshit to deal with, I just want her pussy :^) the dude's beta as fuck though

>loyal women

This guy is a dumbass, what the fuck did he expect going with a girl way out of his league(granted only because he's a fatass, she is far from good looking)

>women tell me I have the perfect genes
*cringe*

some russian women are big boned and heavy.

African women

Idk,i didn't ask him any personal question.. But he did told me about his wife giving him massage everytime he got back from work and cooks some great food.

>women tell me I have the perfect genes

Then you wake up

OP here

I'm actually studying Russian as my second language in uni.

Does that mean I can at least move to Russia and get at least some poon?

tee hee nayzi virgins. lmao fagot.
the more you grow up the less you willl want a slut , youll get there

Americans sure are ignorant when it comes to the world. Slavic girls have trash personality. And they aren't significally more pretty.

>Russian woman
>Alcoholic in 10 generations
>Degenerate
>Likely to born children with significant disabilities
>Stupid
>Thinks you should finance and pumper her, doesn't want to work
>Likely at least once tried drugs
>Likely to have 10+ sexual partners in her early 20s
>literally expires shortly after 30

>significally

mine but more like hottest boys(girls)

>I vote either Russia or Ukraine
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I'd say Croatian wymen

>Swedish girls
>Loyal
lol no

Slavic girl is here, you can ask your answers,

>you can ask your answer

Hui sosala ? Bochku delala ?

open bobs and vagene

St. Petersberg?
No, you didn't vote last election?
This is a blue board?

trying to ask my answers here, not really sure how it's supposed to work

Is it nice to live in russia?

>Russia or Ukraine.
>loyal
>strong family values

>*any given european country*
>loyal
>strong family values

This is the culture of Russian imageboards;)

Krasnodar (Red prisent)
-
16 lvl, not vote.
-
???

yesss.

>KHHV larper is here, you can feed me with your attention
OMFG 2ch/sex/ larpers infest Sup Forums beware beware beware

Actually there are a few here, but most of them are pretty dull and already have a boyfriend by the age of 20 or even sooner.

Obviously they don't look like that

>Degenerate
>Stupid
>Likely at least once tried drugs
>Likely to have 10+ sexual partners in her early 20s
>literally expires shortly after 30

Sound like Dutch woman.
Only do they work and expect you to take care of the kids

Uyebivay otsyuda, shkura

>Only do they work
And (imo) this is a big plus for (((them))). But I don't know any dutch woman so cannot agree or argue with you as I prefer to speak about things am familiar with myself

you go girl
be a mail bride with no shame
ruskis are cuck midget

Italy followed by Russia

do all russian women look like photomodels or is it just cherrypicking?

Russian girl here. Like many others wanted to get out through marriage. It was not something I was actively looking for, more like passively waiting. Had a profile on a dating website where this one guy from NY area contacted me. Everything seemed great at the beginning, been starting to believe the dream came true. Until it turned out he was a schizophrenic with a micro penis.

Waiting for my prince Charming from abroad? Never again. Only fucked up loosers are intentionally looking for their "perfect womyn" from some other countries than their own.
OP is a fag. Sage.

Japan
Specifically the Realm of 2nd Dimension

t. One more larper
please >ch/sex/

>all males incredebly ugly
>still some qt grills

>american flag talking about european women

Why do russian women look like goddesses while russian men are 1 step above apes?

>goddesses
Blonde one looks okay, but rest of them is 3/10.

You tradcon bastards are human garbage. Fuck off back to Sup Forums, with all the other bluepilled, religious-tier cretins.

Loyalty is a biological adaptation unique to the male sex.

And ruskies hate womyn so much. Like recently some degenerate in moskow chopped off his wife hand then she say she want divorce.
and many ruskis say it's ok if she cheat on him.
We have a strange sort of mgtaw community call "male movement" or "male state". They learn each other how to beat his wife with no black and blue.
I love my country but many men here are bastards like brazilian on those cartel videos

>tfw literal 11/10 russian goddesses are being beat up by Ivan as we speak

You could save them. Why didn't you save them?

And how would i go about that would you say?

pic unrelated?

she is fucking ugly, the guy is smart as my feet

Mail order bride them.
They might not be in love with you, but if you give them a nice life, they learn to love you.

That feels so degrading, i could never make myself do that to another person

They do it out of their free will, because their current situation is just too fucked up.
The mother of a friend of mine is a mail-order bride from the Philippines, she has learned to love her husband over the years and is happy he takes care of him.
She's kinda ungrateful though, she refuses to work and only wants to buy things, while the dad works his ass off to give his wife and kids everything they need and want.

interpal my friend, learn russian and you'll find a normal women, bride maid are one step above of prostitution, forget those women

>is happy he takes care of him.

*is happy he takes care of HER

Are you dumb? Women have 0 loyalty all around the world. The second they someone better than you a switch is turned and the "love" for you disappears.

>dyed hair

R E D F L A G

Don't start this shit here cunt
Your whinning is literally pathetic
You depend on the men completely here
Go sell ur cunt to some fat shitskin burger for what I care
but u can't run away from urself - u will depend on the men THERE
You just can't get away of the fact that u can only be used as a sex doll and even in this labour u are useless lying like log in bed waiting for dickening