Thunderbolts #2 preview is out

Thunderbolts #2 preview is out.

Other urls found in this thread:

wordballoon.blogspot.com/2016/05/word-balloon-podcast-captain-america.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This very obviously isn't the actual first page of the issue.

And the art is still ugly as hell. I mean shit if they wanted Liefeld style art they probably could have gotten Rob to do it.

Also, on one other note.

Hmmmmmm

I think the real problem is the colouring.

Full image

Ah, so I wasn't the only one that immediately thought Liefeld when he saw that cover

So at what point does this book become a Captain Hydra tie-in?

Probably not until after the first arc.

In "Word Balloon" podcast recently, Spencer talked a lot about his thesis for Zemo, and how he's been rudderless since Bucky became Cap, and he's trying to find the spark that lead him so close to victory so many times before (and that he hasn't hit rock bottom yet)

He's telegraphing pretty hard that Citizen V is how Zemo is gonna get his groove back

> and how he's been rudderless since Bucky became Cap

Out of curiousity, did Spencer eleborate on why he thinks that this left Zemo rudderless?

Would be hilarious either way if we ended up getting Captain America: Citizen V or Superior Captain America to go with Steve and Sam.

Just listened to it myself. He thinks that just reopened a bunch of old grudges of Zemo's.

>But the question is, when are you going to put the camera on him and, you know, have him be like "what the hell am I even doing?"

I hope you do this right, Spencer.

>dat Mach X ass

What I hate is that Spencer basically says the right things about Zemo but them writes him like a complete oaf.

Full thing is here
wordballoon.blogspot.com/2016/05/word-balloon-podcast-captain-america.html

It reaffirmed my trust in Spencer's plans for Hydracap.

Well, he does say his writing him as a compete oaf is part of the character arc he has in mind for him.

Spencer has a lot of work to do with writing Zemo after his meh outings after the promising opening.

That Standoff prequel issue was damn good.

Didn't #1 end with the cosmic cube loli tearing out Moonstones moonstone, and a good part of her chest with it?

They undid that all in 1 page?

Read the post after the OP. We're obviously missing pages.