Not accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior

>Not accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior
Lol how pathetic

j*sus is NOT real

>he hasn't submitted to Allah

>not worshipping my oc donutsteel god only i know
im not gonna share i only told you guys so you'd be jealous

>his saviour is a jew

You need to be immediatly treated while you're breathing and you'll be leaving the receiving room this evening with Jesus

TayTay > Jesús

>he shitposts on 4chin to convince himself of his dumb religious beliefs

truly humorous

kys

It's Christmas you fag

Only if there's a statue of it standing over a cliff that's used in aerial shots of every movie filmed there

christmas is a pagan holiday you fucking twat

Do I need to play along? No. I'm in Sup Forums.

...look, if you're stupid/religious/imbecile enough to believe vulture food ressurrects on the 3rd day, you're free to do so. But then don't complain people take you by a fucking retard, mkay?

Do not fear. Jesus is your savior and he'll always be there for you. You just have to let him into your life. Even if you're in grave danger of dying you can still be applied the extreme unction and your sins will be pardoned. Jesus has done this for your sake user.

Let me guess you're an odinist larper?

Eternal life may as well be a thing user. There's no drawbacks to christianity, and there is a lot to risk in the case it's real, so you may as well believe.

Believe, user. Just doing that fills your life with happiness.

>Pascal's Wager
Not a real argument. Try again.

>worshiping a jewish man from 2000 years ago that may or may not have existed

user, i lose nothing and i gain nothing from telling you these things, i'm doing so for your sake. Consider it, i'm not arguing or fighting you. Knowing there is someone who loves you and willing to save you will make you more secure and give you happiness. At the end of your life you will know there's someone giving you a hand on the other side and you'll feel comfort. It will be easier for you to embrace your passing, and you'll feel the fulfillment, and on the other side, you'll be happy for eternity.

>thailand

you wirship a dog in a stick

We don't worship a jewish man, we worship our savior, who is an aspect of the great god.

Confirmed as Pascal's Wager.

...seriously, pupusafag, just google "pascals wager criticism" and let's skip aaaaall of this.

Also happy Saturnalia.

>dog in a stick
>in a stick
Thailand doesn't eat dog meat you dumb-dumb.

[not him] sawadi kaaaaap

Jesus will receive you in his arms anytime. You'll have your moment of doubt, but rest assured, Jesus will always be with you, it's all a matter of realizing this, and embracing it.

Merry christmas, user, and i wish you to be blessed and find our savior one day.

>Also happy Saturnalia.
>Saturnalia was an ancient Roman festival in honour of the god Saturn, held on 17 December of the Julian calendar and later expanded with festivities through to 23 December.
>17 December of the Julian calendar and later expanded with festivities through to 23 December.

>brazilian education