/extraflags/ + /flag/ | classic flags edition

Previous Edition: :^)

Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. dont have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Tokelau
desuarchive.org/int/thread/69560232/#69570646
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutanese_refugees
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumpsssss

Bumb :DD

Gonna be able to post Mercer County - Trenton and Hartford County tomorrow, inshallah

time to start collecting desu

btw here's a trip i took yesterday

lol

marra bur nong

melbourne is full of cucks

more like poopee smelly am i right
okay i'm done, enjoy the flags

>inshallah

merry Christmas /flag/
what did you get for xmas?
i got a trumpet

threadly reminder that we're updating the guide to /flags/ and all that's left is to put the text next to the joke flags (don't know the font) and add any other flag alterations
tell me if i missed some

oh and the total number of flags needs to be updated and the url for s.4cdn.org/image/flags.7.png
here are the differences between the last alteration to the server flags
i found 3
look through them if you have the chance lads

and here's the previous thread were most of the work was done

tokelau's flag is wrong af. that flag is literally a 1989 proposal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Tokelau

Fug dum reddid flags!!! :D :D :D

haha I appear once a year
previous post:
desuarchive.org/int/thread/69560232/#69570646

o shit waddup

yeah i know but that's not what i was talking about
the server flags were changed a week or so ago and i'm asking for information on any past revisions
see the update to guide to /flags/ in the section with the antarctic

my life is stuck in a rut lol

well you have an internet connection so you're doing better than 80% of your countrymen

that's means i'm doing worse than 80% of my countrymen desu
i blame the internet for all of my problems

touche
also i've been meaning to ask
are nepal people more asian or poo?

t. Muslim :-DD

it depends on where you are, since you can see a change in language and culture towards tibetan culture going from south to north. though i should mention that the south is much more densely populated than the north
the exception is urban centers such as kathmandu, since you get migrants from all over the country.
i'm personally more poo than asian

i dislike poos
do you poo in a loo though?
also why is bhutan all asian but nepal is half half?

strict enforcement of language and culture, and anyone who doesn't agree gets expelled:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhutanese_refugees

i guess it's also because of geography; I don't think bhutan has any plains like those of Nepal. i'm not sure if i'm remembering correctly, but i think that the southern lands formerly belonged to indian princely states and were given to nepal in negotiations with the british

so the bhutanese are way more based than nepalese then?
also do you poo in loo?

no, we have designated shitting valleys

nice

Do you celebrate?

I miss you when you posted regularly. There aren't many oldfags left. Please come back.

Also, i will be posting every flag from I-75 north from Tampa to Switzerland County, Indiana again, just like last year. Leaving in about 20 hours or so. I'll finally be able to get these flags back after I lost my collection in spring.

and just for clarification - that's a LOT of flags.

That would be a nice Christmas present :^)

nebr forbet :-D

merry Christmas everyone!

saves bread

Knawledge

>thread is slow as shit

chegged :DD

My Macedonia folder is empty :(
Set the regionals in the meantime and give us some rare christmas present :^)

i don't want to open that box
i'm still collecting the regular countries and i think i'll regress into a bigger autist if i install it
pandora's box will stay closed lad

temporarily just to witness it :^)

Plz lad, just temporarily like Italy says. For Christmas?

you are all autistic and should consider getting help

also can't i just chose any flag i want?
why would i go to that specific place to post when i can just set it up to display another regional

also trst is rightful slavic clay you manlet spaghetti nigger

those flags are vibrant

you could choose anything, but people have integrity and avoid from doing that here.

third (You) for Christmas

the karpos one is disgusting
there are way better ones
pic related

Stop recommending tampermonkey for Chromium derived browsers. It's botnet. Use violentmonkey isntead

how do i change my regional
i'm gonna go to another municipality in a minute to get food so i might as well post it

click on your script enxtension (Greasemonkey/Tampermoneky) and choose "extraflags setup"

what the fuck do i click now?

here ya go

Thank (You)

>trst is rightful slavic clay
Let me finish my shit here, then you can take it.
Good luck with this bunch of lazy wewuzers :^)

Thanks lad!

>you are all autistic and should consider getting help
:^)

RERE

Hahaha Kathmandu, reminds me of the song "A Passage to Bangkok" by Rush. You should check it out, it's off the 2112 album. Also, thanks for the regional!

>tfw you live in a county that is NOT connected to an interstate.

Highway 101 is fun to travel - I prefer it over I-5 and as a result i've been to pretty much all the counties on the California-Oregon coast. I also took Highway 97 in Oregon to get from Bend, so i went through the rural south.

Checked for MERRY CHRISTMAS

I think i just came at the mere sight of those regionals. Also, what is Macedonia like? Are you guys supposed to be connected to the Hellenistic Empire or something?

it's like any other 2nd world/blakan country
although it's getting overpopulated with subhumans so either civil war soon or slow death
either way i'm moving to czechia

CHRISTMAS BUMP

I thought Macedonia built a fence? anyway, the country should link up with Visegrad. Are you guys muslim majority already?

a border wall with greece doesn't mean shit when albanians are coming from the west
we're somewhere around 15% to 25%

Ahhh the Albanians, that's right. You guys are too poor for the refugees anyway. Still, link up with Visegrad... surprised Serbia hasnt joined up with them yet.

that's not how it works
this isn't burgerland where everyone is a mutt and you can join anything you want just because you're close by
also a mandatory war is scheduled in the near future
the balkans need to revert to their true nature once every 5 or so years

I thought Macedonians were just Greeks and Albanians anyway. I didnt know there actually was a legit Macedonian culture, I thought FYROM was just a meme

you thought wrong
burger history isn't actual history

Have a flag from one of the biggest shitholes on the East Coast.

Fuck New Jersey. I've never been there but from the pictures I've seen it looks absolutely reprehensible. Gotta love industrial expansion amirite? Unfortunately, i already have your regionals lol

>Macedonian trying to lecture me about history

My friend, your country is on the wrong side of history. Like, comparing Macedonia today to what it was 3000 years ago, you guys fell off the table worse than Spain did. I mean, at least you're next to Greece, another failed empire.

>tfw your empire that still can't into educational system is literally failing as we speak but you need to distract yourself so you go on a mongolian carpet enthusiast forum to brag about how great you are

>mean IQ of Macedonians
>mean IQ of Amerimutts

Who are you trying to fool lol?

>implying there's been any sort of test done here

It really depends on where you are. There are some true shitholes, but the suburban areas are very wealthy, the shore is nice, and Jersey City is like a more laid-back, less busy version of NYC.

Up next is New Rochelle, NY, then a few places in CT.

how does one install redditflags on firefox 57 (the shiny new one)

Our Jersey is better >:^(

post as the vatican you nigger

No city option aside from Yonkers in this county...sad!
Back when I went to uni in England, I had a pal from Jersey. It sounds like a nice place, albeit boring. But at least it doesn't have the decrepit cities that our Jersey has.

you must use tampermonkey

In The Bronx right now

Here's a pic from a few mins ago, probably going to come out sideways.

you are in australia, huh

fuck my phone
if only

"Only" 6 more stops...and tomorrow I get to do it all again. We in /Connecticut/ now. I should be able to knock some flags off your guys' lists here. given that somebody added the cities. Which it looks like somebody did.

Now we're in Stamford...it'll be about 2 hours til we hit Hartford (my destination). Luckily the Amtrack is almost empty and I brought a bottle of wine to keep me company. I can take pics of all the different areas I'm going though tomorrow when it's light out if anyone is interested. It's basically just a snapshot of NYC and NYC metro area + lower New England (aka the NYC suburbs).

Norwalk, CT

Now up: Westport

Is anyone actually collecting these flags, or am I posting into a void? And now that I've finished my bottle of wine, should I buy a beer or 2? I've got about 1.75 hr left

oh, people collect them. they are just busy with Christmas right now.

In Fairfield, the titular city of this county.

Makes sense. I got most of my holiday stuff done early. How was your Christmas?

>santa/satan digits
It is nice. I spent time with the family and am going to be at another big dinner tonight

Finally in Bridgeport, a place of extreme wealth and poverty.
Sounds comfy. What are you bringing to dinner? Are the holidays communal up there, given how relatively remote it is?

Milford CT

We hosted dinner at our place last night, but tonight we are bringing over turkey.

Sounds pleasant. I lived in Vancouver for a while and was always jealous of the people living in those tucked-in communities.

West Haven, CT...

New Haven home of Yale and pizza

Hamden CT

Oops. Here's Hamden, Wallingfod up next