>tfw you feel you’re a useless person in society

Kys gook

>tfw you're a useless person in society

stfu leaf

Kys mutt

bruh

i know i'm a useless person in society

i love you koreabro merry christmas

Want to get your boipucci slammed? I'll treat you like a princess, you're feel far less useless.

Merry christmas friend!

There are no meaningful careers or jobs these days. In an MMO, you can be a blacksmith or an herbalist, and make money that way. In real life there is nothing but unfulfilling drudgery. NEETing is the only option.

this.
it's a fact, not only a feel.

You can be a blacksmith or whatever the frick it is in real life. Instead of sulking around all day, do something.

>feel
You/I/We are

So what? Society doesn't care about you; you're just another warm body to squeeze for capital and labor. You should spend your time trying to achieve meaningful personal goals, not feeding some inhuman machine.

>gook
>useless

nothing to see here people,move along

You can only do it as a hobby. Its not profitable in an age of high tech industry and globalization

It matters

Machinists, or even welders, could be seen as the modern day equivalent, and those guys make tons of money. There are plenty of options out there for someone who is good at working with their hands. You're just a lazy fuck.

>You can only do it as a hobby. Its not profitable in an age of high tech industry and globalization

There are career blacksmiths, what are you on about?

All you need to do is shit out knives and basic tools and plaster the "HAND MADE LOCALLY" on them and they'll sell to retards in droves who think your mediocre knife is somehow high art because they watch too much American Restoration.

I pay taxes, I'm not useless

just get a job at hyundai or samsung

So....you're a Mathematician?

Same

fuck society, desu. It had its chance to convince me to contribute to it and it failed. After years of being a social outcast for no good reason, I'm supposed to be excited to give something back to these twats? At this point the only reason I'm alive is to continue leeching off of welfare out of spite