CIVIL WAR II: The Story So Far

This is a storytime of all three parts of Marvel's "Civil War II": #0, the FCBD Special, and #1. I'm gonna try something a bit different with the latter two entries, so stay tuned if you want.

Please argue about the quality of the book in the thread itself. I enjoy a good shitstorm.

So what are they fighting about this time?

Foreign trade disputes or the refugee crisis; I forget exactly.

Minority Report

Black Lives Matter

And now, the main event.
Well, the main event book, at least.

I guess this guy wouldn't have been convicted using a Minority report style justice system. Past records and reputation wouldn't matter, only what actually happened (or was going to happen)

Wait, they're BOTH former alcoholics.

So he didn't get revived before this right? This is just bendis saying "fuck continuity or explaining shit"

That's our Bendis!

Now for the part that I said would be different.

>in this he gets the vision in front of everyone
>in civil war it happens at night
How do you fuck up your own continuity

And now to finish off "Civil War II" #1.

So... why did he bother with the guns he took off the Shiiar he murdered with his hands alone?

If the whole events ends up just being him accidentally projecting a possible scenario into their minds this will be my last marvel event for the foreseeable future

>everyone else is blasting the shit out of him
>bp decides to run up and scratch him a little with his kitty claws
"I'M HELPING!"

And that's the end of that.

I apologize for subjecting you to "Civil War II", but I couldn't resist plugging the FCBD Special into its proper place in Issue #1's narrative and see how it turns out.

Goodbye.

ok thats not how presidency works bendis, but ok.

Any chance this is a clue that the Inhumans are trying to manipulate things? Or did bendis just fuck up by having him have the vision in attilan is issue 1

The fuck?
Her biology is "strong green human."
With healing powers.

Wow, what an absolute waste of a last page.

Be careful! He's got a gun!

i think he's saying that he'll throw the weight of the party behind rhodey.

>I will kill you this day!

Maybe in the future don't try to write Thanos, Brian

>expecting Bendis to know how anything works
Next you'll tell me they weren't using smartpones in the UK 20 years ago, or that Cambridge isn't actually inside London

I hope you get aids.

Your curse is not severe enough

I hope OP steps on a d4

Tony is being such a baby here. I do like the implication that he feels guilty over not upgrading Rhodey's suit

>Peter flanked by 3 redheads

It's his dream come true

>3 redheads
I think you mean 2.

>She will never say "Hi, Greg" and wave to the reader, revealing a flight deck crewman named land in the following panel waving back for no reason

Thanks OP. I hadn't read the FCBD issue yet.

I mean it was pointless and added nothing, but I'm glad I was able to read it

Oh my goodness, there is something stupid on almost every page.

You're a real sick fucker, you know that?

wait hold on, isnt maia hill being charged on war crimes due to standoff? or is this before captain hydra

>United States Marines
>In Airforce uniform

I don't even...

Uh... Wait...

How long were Carol and Warmachine dating? I haven't been keeping up with Marvel too much but this is pretty damn new to me.

They've been 'dating' on off for a few years, but its only something mentioned in passing in like 2 or 3 Captain Marvel issues.

Its half assed because they don't want their strong womenz focused on a man but they did like the idea I guess.

Eh redheads and an orange head? Same difference

Jesus that was terrible. So forced...