I know this series was created by a far leftist (Huey Freeman is meant to be caricature of himself)...

I know this series was created by a far leftist (Huey Freeman is meant to be caricature of himself), but damn it is redpilled. You can really see the drop in quality with the fourth season, when he's no longer a part of it, it becomes just another liberal shill show, and the creator was extremely annoyed by what happened to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5kDgzUS2-g4
youtube.com/watch?v=76LD2cTQeSU
youtube.com/watch?v=a8EB3HTZwqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jxbt3HN1Vcw
youtube.com/watch?v=CaVmsuSvD1I
youtube.com/watch?v=tzuzUuXGxfc
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do niggers act like they matter.

It was redpilled because it was made by an actual black person, rather than the White liberal version of what they THINK black people are

between The Boondocks and the Chapelle Show I think race relations were the best they had EVER been from 2000-2008, they even parodied it getting worse under Obama in the show itself.

"THIS LIL NIGGA HATES OBAMA"

show is highly redpilled, shows the most ridiculous parts of both cultures

This desu

Fantastic show but I agree that the 4th season was trash without Aaron McGruder's involvement. That dude was woke. It parodied the ignorant nigger perfectly and held a mirror up to black America.

Video related: youtube.com/watch?v=5kDgzUS2-g4

Obama episode was hysterically accurate. I didn't watch it until about 2013 when he'd been re-elected again but I was in Seattle at the time and holy shit it was spot on. Like when Huey started a riot because a black guy asked him how excited he was for Obama and he said 'eh'

youtube.com/watch?v=76LD2cTQeSU
This is now a fleece johnson thread

youtube.com/watch?v=a8EB3HTZwqQ
I CALL IT

youtube.com/watch?v=jxbt3HN1Vcw

the show is redpill as fuck

and Huey being a wannabe black power revolutionary but failing miserably is a very clever move

Based Uncle Ruckus

but thei lives DO matter.

Uncle Ruckus is literally the most redpilled blackman on television. Stephen from Django unchained comes a close second.

Fuck off spaghetti cuck

>is there anything else you guys want besides bitches?
>what do you think?
>maybe and end to the outsources of prison labor to private companies?
>OOH what if we do the work put they pay us in bitches?

the show's creator is basically one of the more self aware niggers. the show openly shows most of them being retarded, and even the creator points fun of black "culture" in the process

even predicted the feminization of aspects of black culture like rap/hip hop thats happening now- the gay rapper thing now being carried on by feminized contemporary black rappers like lil yachty or whoever else

>tfw nobody points out your lucky sevens

*worth less than fecal matter

YOU JUS MAD CUZ YO ASS IS OLD
OLD MUTHAFUCKAH

I still think about that MLK episode sometimes, especially that speech in the church. It's something every nigger should watch. Too bad they probably don't have the mental capacity to actually understand it.

checked

That was one of the best speeches on television. Ive always hoped that Aaron McGruder would release a full version of the speech because it was one of the first red pills I got on the world.

I know some very liberal people who want the show to come back. Apparently they don't remember stuff like that.

Did you see the R. Kelly episode?

> RIP Nate dog

Aaron McGruder did such a good job with this show. It highlighted so many problem with modern society, and even if I don't totally agree with the solutions suggested I can respect the fact that he wants more people to acknowledge them.
The BET episodes were magnificent.
youtube.com/watch?v=CaVmsuSvD1I
youtube.com/watch?v=tzuzUuXGxfc
The MLK episode was a great illustration of the dumbing down and romantification of the 60's civil rights struggle and the legacies of those involved.
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

another amazing episode, the R. Kelly event was old news by the time I saw it but it still managed to be powerful even though it wasnt topical at the time.

That defense lawyer, man

That episode is the most Juvenalian work I've seen in recent memory

>do we look like priests
>we aint hurt no kids

You.

I like you. (And I want you).

BOOTY
BUTT
BOOTY
BUTT
BOOTY
BUTTCHEEKS