The Cunting Ground: Australian Universities trying to screen SJW cancer again this semester

So Sup Forums, what should I do?

The university where I work is going to screen The Hunting Ground as part of its induction for new students.

How should I red pill my students on this? Or should I say nothing and keep my job?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XM-HJT8_esM
abc7chicago.com/education/teacher-suspended-over-math-test-questions-about-drugs-guns-prostitutes/1368153/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

quit your job. stop working at that cuck mill. you are part of the problem.

>UNSW
The students are already doomed. Everyone I know who's gone there turned into an SJW within a year.

It's not just UNSW, there are at least a dozen universities around Australia airing this shit

invite milo to speak at UNSW

lecturer or tutor?
see if you can pretend to be a redpilled student in the class, and 'argue' with yourself on message boards to bring out alternate views

or ally up with STEM faculties

lecturer
I'm already in STEM

>so raise your hand if you've ever seen of heard of anything like this happening here or anywhere else
>nobody ? ok, back to our curriculum

A university is suppose to be about discussion and knowledge.
Drop red-pills, just don't force it or act like you're 100% right.

"Accidentally" run the wrong youtube clip, then pretend you're trying to shut down the clip but can't, finally blame it on a computer virus :P
youtube.com/watch?v=XM-HJT8_esM

surely there must be others in STEM who disagree with the SJW cancer as well

Would be that way years ago, but now they're all little sensitive snitches who would complain to the chancellor to get you removed and likely succeed

A lot of the damage is done in primary school, where they are not taught how to think

You can't shape dried cement

that would be epic if you were 15

just play the video they want you to, and then tell your students their first homework assignment is to watch The Greatest Story Never Told

What do you teach? Maybe during class you can call out its bullshit.

mathematics

are your friends chinks? it isn't called "U never see whites" for nothing

OH, I GOT IT
Run that clip, and say it's from last year's student revue from some random faculty that they'd have little contact with and then encourage them to make something similar for your faculty

You could do something similar, but more subtle than this
abc7chicago.com/education/teacher-suspended-over-math-test-questions-about-drugs-guns-prostitutes/1368153/

If you want to end up on the street for a class of libtards go ahead goy.

Redpill them, we should act like the feminists. They infiltrate every organization spreading their bullshit until everyone caved or leave. We should use the same tactics. Infiltrate everywhere spreading redpills.

Nope. White kids from the country.
I did go to UTS for a while, and that was 90% chinks, but almost no SJW shit.