I DIDNT ASK TO BE BORN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU FUCKING BRING ME INTO THIS WORLD? LIFE CLINGS ONTO ME LIKE A VIRUS...

I DIDNT ASK TO BE BORN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU FUCKING BRING ME INTO THIS WORLD? LIFE CLINGS ONTO ME LIKE A VIRUS. EVERY SMALL GLIMMER OF HOPE OR BEAUTY MUST BE PAID FOR BY TEN FOLD THE AMOUNT OF PAIN AND SUFFERING. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO ON WHEN ALL I USED TO CHERISH WITHERED AND DIED? KILL ME. LET ME DIE. FUCKING DO IT. KILL ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Life is a gift, and wanting to throw it away like that is selfish.

you didn't ask to be born, but what's stopping you from correcting that mistake

A lack of the right to bear arms. Americans have no excuse.

Tell that to my face not online

>EVERY SMALL GLIMMER OF HOPE OR BEAUTY MUST BE PAID FOR BY TEN FOLD THE AMOUNT OF PAIN AND SUFFERING

Are you me?

WHAT PART OF "LIFE CLINGS TO ME LIKE A VIRUS" DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? I LONG FOR THE CURE TO MY RESTLESSNESS BUT MY BIOLOGICAL PROGRAMMING WON'T ALLOW ME TO SELF TERMINATE

no program can resist a firearm

>"merry Christmas, user! I got you 60+ years of suffering"
>"haha y-you too, thanks"

Sent ;)

I'm sorry, bro. All I can say is I recommend fanaticism. Since getting really into communism my rage feels kinda meaningful usually. I don't want to die anymore exactly, not that this strategy will make you *happy* at all.

No excuse, gulp paraguat. 1 sip will do you.

paraquat*

This. OP, do yourself a favour and beat the ever living fuck out of your selfish cunt of a mother and make her regret bringing you into this world without consent.

>Since getting really into communism my rage feels kinda meaningful usually

You were better off just killing yourself

Braindead cretin.

>tfw the sperm that became you was the best of the best

>Life is a gift

>I love the boot

Buddhists believe the opposite, Buddha said life is suffering

>Life is a gift
top bait

>literally admitting you're mentally ill with lots of pent up anger and that communism is just a way to lash out
>dares talk back

test

>the boot is ok when it's red

Based Budha
Won't let you leave this suffering existence until you're worth enough

I didn't say that, though. Are you insane?

I didn't say that either. Kronstadt and Tiananmen were right about everything.

kys faggot

?????

literally the first non-fascist australian post I've seen since 2015