Im planning a trip to USA and I was wondering how strict are they considering the criminal records?

Im planning a trip to USA and I was wondering how strict are they considering the criminal records?

Criminal records on what?

we need more info

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE user

sexual harassment from almost 10 years ago it was a small charge i didnt go to jail for it

slapped a girl on the ass

We don't allow normies in the US. Sorry.

probably not but don't do anything weird here, if the border patrol or fbi even gets the smallest feeling to look into your background, you're fucked
i think you'll be fine

wait what? so you mean just be cool with border patrol and they won't bother looking into my file?

also i was just curious cause i saw on google maps there are country roads with no border patrol posts, is it possible to pass there?

please let me in guys i need to see my american girlfriend

WTF DON'T HOP MY BORDER YOU SYRUP-MUNCHER!!!

the border from canada to US is pretty lax if you have the paperwork, you'll be fine

worse that can happen is that they say no and turn you around

what do you look like and what did he do?

What did you do exactly? Grope some one? Stalk?

>worse that can happen is that they say no and turn you around
i would be pretty fucking upset tho, might become the next hitler if that happens

dude at least i'm trying to be friendly

that pic looks like a dude 6 months into hrt

Not just a sound bite, what did you do?

I'm a US Marshall.

how hard would it be to legally go to canada and from there illegally go to the usa?

To add, what race are you? This is a serious question whether or not you consider it racist.

Why, do you have family in the US?

To add- it's mostly paperwork.

My father was a Marshall too and he got a Chinese woman citizenship and helped her file out the paperwork. Back then though, she was a refugee and it was another sort of time. I'm not as patient.

im sure i must have some family somewhere there, why?

It's very important. You'll have to go through the normal process otherwise. If you can contact family who are already US citizens, it's much easier.

wait, so it is actually easier to ILLEGALLY cross to the usa from canada than from mexico?

Why do you find that so weird?

surprised more than weirded out, id guess that laws are the same everywhere

Yes you nigger, Canadians aren't as likely to infest the country with drugs

>el rumANO

Well, you can physically do it but we're probably going to find you. We've gotten a lot more funding and it's not as easy even then. Stop trying to enter illegally. Just learn our constitutional law, and our presidents and things like that and you can probably come in. Most born citizen can't even do that. It's actually HARDER to enter EU countries through formal means than ours. Look it up.

You basically have to learn three chapters of a textbook and you're in. You already seem to understand English man.

It's harder to enter Sweden than it is the US through totally legal means. It's just, we're not really nice to refugees because we can't screen them.

To add- we just want to know who you are, and if you really want to be a US citizen before you become one. Isn't that reasonable?

Yeah, I think so.

Are you sure that you're caucasian?

but wheres the fun in that? jk man
first off, im not actually planning to ever go to the usa, just asking cus im curious
second, it seems youre talking about staying, aka, living there, but what about going for a week or two to do some tourism and then go back the canada?

Finnish people are insane so you can come here if you prove otherwise.

>talking to a finnish person on christmas

Get a green card. We're very reasonable about that if you want to visit relatives.

the relatives that i know to live there are christians, nigger lovers and drug addicts, fuck them

Thing is, we're going to follow you around now.

Trump's mandate. I'm sort of, sorry....

This isn't what I asked for mate.

As a European you can just lie as they have no way of getting your criminal record.

I have friends with felonies who became American citizens in no time. They're repeating their crimes in the US now lel

We'll do it for you.

The world isn't what I thought it would be. I had a better picture of it when I was a kid.