Sweden in a nutshell

>sweden in a nutshell
so pretty and girly, needs enriched :3

Other urls found in this thread:

kageshi.com/rooms/arcanine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never knew cockroaches are fags

you don't think of alot when you die of cholera I guess

He's the residents fag Turkroach. Do the past days he's been posting about how much he loves boipucci

>third world country

yes you did

you damn well knew

>going after sweden now
m8 i get that you can't get a rise out of englishmen but this is just sad.

did someone say boipucci
dumping

getting a rise out of you? see therapy for your paranoia man, i enjoy girl cocks

Isn't Singapore a 3rd world countrie as well? I though you guys shit on the street too

they are more civil than that, they got mobile flying designated shitting streets

not actually very pretty at all. kind of dumpy, butterface even with makeup. (or should that be buttisface?)

I've fucked cuter femboys. I rate 3/10

One of the highest gdp-per-capita countries in the world, user.

trying a bit too hard there my man

enjoy your ban faggot

FAGS GET OUT

>argentinian education
just make sure you stay clear of any high rise buildings m8

Truly? Wew, you learn something new everyday...

I don't know why I think all the countries in that region are like Thailandia y'know

I actually know this girl pretty well.
Shes Scottish, moved to Sweden about a year ago to live with her Swedish boyfriend. He supports her completely, pays for everything.
If she has any money at all its probably from camwhoring.

they are sure shorter than your horse sex statistics bb

>she

>girl
she's probably getting some good arab negro dick while that faggot is lavishing her and catching feelings, i get hard just thinking about it. whats "her" personality like?

not that you get thrown off the roof, stay safe

name then ?

It's not homogay if you're ramming them

cute, but that lazy eye kills my boners.

But it's the truth

I watched a documentary about Turkey the other day and it found that loads of Turkish men visit transgender prostitutes but are in denial and still believe they're straight.

One of the female prostitutes said a lot of Turkish men try fucking her in the belly button because sex is such a taboo subject over there that they don't have a proper sex education so don't know what they're doing.

Shes actually pretty degenerate suprisingly. She used to do alot of drugs, her relationship before this was a poly thing where there were like 3 people in the relationship (her and two girls, all three transexual).
Shes pretty extroverted i think, spends alot of time on the internet.

Jade. I dont remember her name from before she transitioned.

I would ram that boipucci pretty hard desu.

you must have some unusual tastes then, this one looks above most traps out there, I'd give at least 8/10

I lived in Singapore for a while. It's one of the cleanest cities i've ever been in.

After being in New York and seeing their filthy subway the Singapore mrt train system is like decades more advanced and cleaner.

>Jade
the whole name ?

you dont gotta look at the dude's face while you're fucking his ass and choking him blind tho

>girl
>she
>her
Stop this.

What kind of lives do these people lead where they end up thinking, hey I'll get naked and wear a dog collar and say some stupid shit on a webcam. This is how they spend their time it's unbelievable they never step back and say, maybe this is fucked up

typical narcissist lol, most of these trap whores tend to be like that, you can fuck em but not date em, not relationship material, did you hit it? be honest :D
mah nigga

fucking turkfag at least post some decent traps
and by that i mean pls dump your collection of 10/10 traps. BTW does anyone have that picture of this "girl" with short blonde/orange hair licking ice cream?

Hot
>tfw no mentally ill swede to feed girl pills to and force feed cock

She is literally perfect. Would love to keep her as my fucktoy.

>Would you fuck me?
>I'd fuck me

I would love to see her getting pounded by a big, brown, uncircumcised, Muslim cock!

I am quite happy to say that I look more feminine than that trap even with shorter hair :3

No, but she offered. When i knew her she was in the three way relationship, but it was open and they could fuck other people. She's not exactly what im into, and she treats sex alot more casually than i do.

she's got a nice body besides the penis, id be happy with her as my gf

There's only one kinda trap I care about...

Money is a motivator. Some people are so indoctrinated into being so uncreative that all they can fathom is camwhoring.

you're a fucking legend.

It's borderline authoritarian, but far from third world

maybe but mine had a nice face and it was a huge bonus. won't post his face though. he's still in the closet

pic unrelated, Anzu is a girl

See her or help her? :P
sounds like a pandora's box of scary bugs m8, good you stood away. they just seem incapable of having deep real feelings for others, scary shit. hit and quit. One question, before "Jade" was she "Jenny"?
MUH DIK

Yes we all know fayth is a faggot.

I wish I had his pre-transition pics on this computer.

God, what an ugly fucker. I don't blame that freak desu.

God tier, would fuck her boypussy and suck her feminine penis :3

>girl

dirty boy :3

Shame there aren't more girly boys out there. It'd give a lot of women reason to stop being cunts.

kageshi.com/rooms/arcanine

he comes here from time to time.

/devilish/

Fuck off turk

Our women and fags are for us to dick. Muslims are made for artillery practice.

I never knew her to use a jenny name, but maybe thats the name she uses to camwhore.

I actually got my hands on one of the worse ones, really bad shit, wish i saved it. She used to go weeks without showering, then actually go out in PUBLIC to nerd conventions and shit where she played magic the gathering or some similar game. I think she even went to school like that.
The improvement is actually massive, i dont think most trannys actually look better after transitioning.

keep crying cuck boy, omar mateen shot a few loads on the faggots before shooting em,you can keep the women, the fags are ours
sometimes showing displeasure in their attitude makes em less cunty but the fact that they're trying to push you on an inferior position says enough about them, cant wait for sex robots and traps to boom

That's Fayth and he isn't Swedish he's an American with a boner for Sweden's progressive life. Probably end up being enriched by Jamal and dumped in a river, good riddance.

>she
>she

>tfw no bf to forcibly feminise me

Feels terrible

they have a long history of sodomy

man what, I probably know this guy. Did he live in baltimore? Was he a junkie and had an abusive father? xd
It'll be addicted to that attention and never find a way out and prob either end up as a depressed bitter cashier or kill itself

are you that user that keeps :3'ing me in britpol threads?

Source? More?

Oneechan :3

>It'll be addicted to that attention and never find a way out and prob either end up as a depressed bitter cashier or kill itself

I actually wonder what will happen to her when she gets older. Before she moved in with the swede, she had never worked a day in her life, and lived with her parents. I dont think she has a university degree, though she did make money from camwhoring. I guess trap lovers can fund her lifestyle for now, but she'll have to deal with the consquences once she gets older. Or she can get on the bennies for depression or something and continue.

Also dont listen to the other guy, she is NOT an American.

>swedish girls

>girls
>girls
>girls
>girls
>girls
>UK

That's what I was thinking of, bitch will look like a saggy botched freak and won't be able to stand herself and neither the emptiness in her stomach. She better get on that welfare check
gotta practice banter more kids
sorry rus-chan no :c
Malay-chan, you got such cute brown legs :3
lol

>post by disappeared
welp, hope the inmates are less harsh on those who try to roast middle east people on the net.

I am kinda fair though :3

*squeezes luscious trap butt* :3