Tournament of Power is a Battle Royale with all the Universes, at the same time

> Tournament of Power is a Battle Royale with all the Universes, at the same time

Nevermind the clusterfuck, but watch the "Recruitment arc" last longer than the actual Tournament.

>watching Dragon Ball Z in 2017

kys weeebabboon

Sup Forums ==========>

>NO BUU

WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY

You anime watching cunts tricked me into watching attack on titan. What should have been an adrenaline pumping fast paced action/horror story is a fucking slow as hell melodramatic le ebin TWIST cartoon for tweens. Every fucking time a group of people decides to take action they have to have a fucking pep talk about how they must fight for humanity! and it gets repetitive. God anime is trash

>God anime is trash

thank god someone agrees

What's up with their chins and why is Toriyama such a hack?

Serious replies only pls

>God anime is trash
You just noticed?

Holy shit you just made me realize they have huge fucking chins.. i guess thats why they can take such hits to the face.

Also Toriyama is not a hack hes just overrated

>"Recruitment arc"
It's just filler.

>anime-watching cunts
>Convince you
>To watch Attack on Titan of all things
You were convinced by normalfags.

>What's up with their chins
It's fan art.

Anime is made for Japanese children, it is your own fault for listening to manchildren on an anonymous internet message board.

IS THIS FOR REAL AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAA

Attack on Titan is shit, though

>it's a saiyans are working with the tyrant that single-handedly wiped out their entire fucking race episode

So is Freeza a good guy now too? The fuck

Goku has never really given a fuck about the destruction of his home planet, it happened when he was a baby, it was far more personal that he had killed his oldest dearest friend right in front of him.

>So is Freeza a good guy now too? The fuck
No.

Yeah and Goku has always been a shit character. Vegeta or even Piccolo shouldn't have anything to do with him though.

>Yeah and Goku has always been a shit character.

Great fucking argument

zamasu did nothin wrong

Name a single developed philosophy/moral Goku demonstrates. There is none. It's just

>you're strong, we should fight :)
>oh you killed my entire race and my best friend? I'll let you live so that you can go back to Earth and potentially kill them all again
>oh you've wiped out hundreds of thousands of humans whom I'm apparently the protecter of? I'll let my teenage son fight you now
>oh you literally destroyed Earth? Haha wow you're really strong I hope we can fight again :)

FUCKING NINGEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Worst arc so far, completely pointless

He lost, even worse, he lost against a dumbass like Goku.

>Roshi instead of Yamcha
Come on now, that's just mean. Yamcha isn't THAT weak.

He got the universe destroyed, technically he won.

Roshi just owned Ten-Shin-Han two episodes ago.

He's literally just a homo baseball player these days.

Man I wish Super would take some fucking chances with things, use the Dragonballs to take 50 years off Roshi's life so he can be in his prime, throw him in the hyperbaric chamber.

Have Krillin become Maijin, like do some bizarre shit.

Yamcha has one confirmed win in the entirety of Dragon Ball (Z) (Super) (etc) and that was pure luck

Zamasu a shit.

wtf is that real?

HE WAS HOLDING BACK.

NINGEN GET OUT

Whis will eat zeno like buu, now we get anal scenes from then on, vegeta swears his allegience to russia but, whis appears, then oh shit, anal scene.

Dragon Ball is basically Family Guy at this point

>I can better myself if I try hard enough.
It's the only part of his character, not sure how you missed it.

>DBZ
>In the year 2017

wew