TRUMP IS GOING FUCKING NUCLEAR

ATTENTION: TRUMP IS DROPPING CF REDPILLS ON NORMIES. SPREAD THIS SHIT.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-the-russia

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-regime-change

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-isis

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-pathelogical-liar

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-part-of-the-washington-d.c.-rigged-system

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-human-rights-abuser

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-want-to-sell-out-american-workers

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-ubs

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-in-favor-of-longer-wait-lines-for-vets

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-open-borders

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-lobbyist

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-india

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-goldman-sachs

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-are-fine-with-classified-material-being-open-to-fore

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-fine-with-big-money-influencing-policy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
youtube.com/watch?v=iTACH1eVIaA.
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/758874457142284288
nationalmemo.com/a-third-woman-alleges-she-was-sexually-assaulted-by-donald-trump/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-dubs
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-india
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-fine-with-big-money-influencing-policy
wsj.com/articles/speaking-fees-meet-politics-for-clintons-1451504098
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BUMP

THIS IS HUGE.

LAST BUMP.

FUCK YOU SHILLS.

doubtful this'll be in any relevant press, too much damning evidence against HRC

So he has basically written out the entire Clinton Cash documentary video,right?

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

Bump.

kind of, it includes more topics and specific articles and quotes based upon the subject matter

HRC could be recorded stabbing someone, with blood on her and a knife in her hand with a written plan on how to kill someone and still not be questioned/charged, insane
how was killing Qaddafi not a war crime?

Holy shit this looks legit.

You can't bump your own threads, so here, bump.

>not a war crime
Becasue she only created the conditions that made it happen .. as far as anyone has shown.

if you can show she somehow ordered specific people to activate some Libyan faction with payoff and weapons and intelligence so they could get at the Colonel then she can hang.

Baamp!

Dont let this slide!!!!

Ironic post since Trump said...

youtube.com/watch?v=iTACH1eVIaA.

RUINATION

CLOSED CASKET CREMATION

This is slander and if you're not careful you're in for a lawsuit!

SAGE

God Bless this selfless hero.

>if-your-in-favor
>if-your-india
>if-your-fine-with-big-money
who the fuck wrote those URLs holy shit

Same spelling bee winner that wrote this brilliant tweet probably

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/758874457142284288

wouldn't be a real thread without token leafposters

>leaf
Leave.

bump

Samefag lmao

When do you think wikileaks will release the shit they have? Right before their debates for maximum impact?

>I don't know what ID's are
Fuck off faggot

I think they'll be dropped a lot sooner than that. As in, maybe a week's time, soon.

>pathelogical

Trump pls

I hope they don't do it too soon, if they release too soon the left will have time to spin whatever it is.

tl;dr?

We'll see. If it's damning enough, I think the media will have a very tough time spinning the narrative without looking dishonest even for normies.

What the fuck? How do they plan on getting people to look at this? Is this a better strategy than releasing them one at a time?

What is his plan? This is so much info I'm almost certain the news will just ignore it

You couldn't tl;dr all these hot bombs he be dropping, you could say that this was his Trump card all along.

I think that's the plan, Media can either pick it all up and run with it, cherry pick the points they can work against, or ignore it completely. They cant do two of them and still look credible.

This is how were going to beat Hillary? By bombarding normies with tl;dr manifestos?

Our problem is that all the anti-Trump propaganda can be condensed into 5-second sound bites, in his own words. You can stuff several of them in 30-second attack ad. No normie is going to sit through Clinton Cash and probably wouldn't understand what the point of it is anyway.

Trump should be talking about these things at his rallies, instead of talking about himself and digging himself into a bigger hole than he already is.

They left credibility at the door years ago

Lol, moving on from this thread. Nothing more than hateful rhetoric in Trump's War Against Women. Anyone up for a game of risk?

nationalmemo.com/a-third-woman-alleges-she-was-sexually-assaulted-by-donald-trump/

>In June, a lawsuit was filed in Manhattan federal court accusing Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl in 1994, the same era as Harth’s attack. That attack allegedly took place during a party held at the home of Trump’s admitted billionaire friend, Jeffrey Epstein, who in 2008 served 13 months in jail for soliciting underage girls for sex. (Epstein remains a registered sex offender.)

FIFTH DIMENSIONAL REPTILIAN VARIANT INTERSTELLAR CHESS

Well, Keks Numbers confirm it. Child rapist Drumpf. Shaking my head.

is there a reason he is releasing these at like 2am when no one is fucking awake?

Can't tell if that's a weasel or a Yungoose.

I think you linked the wrong one, there was one where there was a couple of pretty bad typos

Lol your ID has "pee" in it

Hi Eric, great speech last week.

>bigger hole

You mean his 7 point lead?

i lol'd at this too. he releases shit on his time when he fucking feels like it

how's this for a game of risk

*unzips pants to reveal three doors, one of which contains my penis, and the other two contain those punchy fist things on those diamond extender metal things that when you open the door on them they come out and punch you*

hehe... choose wisely ;)

No I linked the right one. You just apparently don't know how to spell either.

press is about to wake up and they need a story

9dimensional ping pong

k, maybe I'm a retard, but where's the typo?

>released July 28
>it's July 30th
>media doesn't even care

>tfw watching the DNC
The split party was all I needed to see to realize that they're fucking done.

This is damning and all, but not very effective in a campaign. Normies ain't gonna read all that shit.

Trump needs to boil these points down to memes and repeatedly fire them at her, one after the other. Never give her time to defend herself.

he's pretending to be retarded

wtf nevermind, is it "followS"? Not a huge deal desu. He's done worse, in that other tweet I mentioned there's a "there/their" switch and some other basic typo.

>judgement

can I get a tl;dr? I have to out in a minute

Hillary really doesn't want the election to boil down to how many rides a particular candidate has taken on that plane.

I wish Trump would stop bashing China though. He doesn't need more enemies at this point.

who the hell is usif?

>wtf
I meant wait. Jesus I need to have breakfast.

that's your "typo"???

>Though judgement has risen and fallen in popularity in British English, judgment remains the preferred spelling in British legal proceedings and appears more frequently in written work. Today, judgement is an accepted spelling in British English, but if you stick to judgment, you won’t be judged in the UK or the US.

This is just the beginning. The first salvo is to get all the information out there. The communications stage comes next. Don't think they haven't been planning this for a long time.

>donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-dubs

IGNORE SHILLS TALKING ABOUT TYPOS AND TLDRS

TRUMP HAS DONE THE DIGGING FOR US, MAKE INFOGRAPHS AND MEMES TO DISSEMINATE THIS INFO TO NORMALFAGS

>browsing during real nigga hours
>needs tl;dr
who are you kidding hermano

Trump is not British. He was not using British spelling. He just misspelled it. We are in the US, not Britain.

>donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-india
how many normies or youth or older people do you think will visit his site?

It's not a typo. It's a misspelling.

wowzahs

i have paja

Its the slowest time of the day user. Chill

Yes. And he is going to talk about it in every media interview and at every rally and stump speech and force the normie media to cover it.

Trump is the greatest media megaphone the world has ever known, and now he is unleashing Clinton Cash on Hillary.

>a bloo bloo stupid Drumpf used a rarer alternate spelling for a word
You'd have to be pretty autistic to care about that desu senpai

NO PLEASE EMPEROR TRUMP NOOOOO ! NOT THE RED PILLS !!! ARG !
NUCLEAR RED PILLS INCOMMING !!!

So much material. Can't wait to see Trump crush her in the debates.

>donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-fine-with-big-money-influencing-policy
>your

Is Trump's team filled with retards? Is this the lack of attention to detail he'd have as president?

Anyone have an archived version of the WSJ article?
wsj.com/articles/speaking-fees-meet-politics-for-clintons-1451504098

this, you know he knows his shit and got all those things to pick from to put her on the backfoot.

He didn't use a rare alternate spelling. He thought that was the actual spelling and has no idea there is even another one. It's funny considering what the tweet is about.

Also I posted it in response to someone pointing out lots of other misspellings in the links. It's a pattern for the campaign.

>General Title
>Followed by X Edition

He browses Sup Forums

I just hope Trump internalizes this shit for the debates so it's like second nature for him to recall if need be.

you can't put apostrophes in urls

PRAISE KEK

Read in swedish paper that Wikileaks will release more on Clinton this tuesday. Dunno where they got that from.

>donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-fine-with-big-money-influencing-policy
Yo shill you are literally complaining about an html link the actually title in the article is fine. Wouldn't be a fucking pol thread without a fucking leaf being a fag.

this is from Thursday

It says you're for me.

He could have added an "e" like he did with the other links This is sloppy work but I guess it's to be expected from someone whose tweets are riddled with third grade spelling errors. This sort of of stuff really makes me hope Clinton is elected. What if these were the nuclear codes or a trade deal with China?

No one cares. It's a poor example of his misspellings when he's made much worse and basic ones.

And I didn't realise judgement was a "misspelling" (which it's not) because it's not the first time I've seen it used.

>presidents should be elected by spelling bees

>This sort of of stuff really makes me hope Clinton is elected. What if these were the nuclear codes or a trade deal with China?

Why would Trump get a web designer to negotiate a trade deal? :^)

fucking leaves...

-I doubt Trump wrote the URL
-Hillary never tweets herself
-Have you seen Hillary's actual emails?

They'll read one and part of the next, click through the next four, sigh heavily, close it and say "Jesus Christ, there were four more. Wow, HRC is c-crooked"

It's a short url dumbfuck. The article uses you're

It's going to get the British tweeting

this.

That's good and all, but it's not enough. As I said, each point need to be sharpened and simplified for maximum communication spread.

A quote, a slogan, an official image macro, a TV ad. Something to really hammer it home to the normies.

Don't fall for the "hes an idiot" meme shills spout. Do you thing he walks into a negotiation or business deal unprepared or at a knowledgeable disadvantage? I don't expect him to trounce Hillary in the debates but I will be disappointed if he looks unprepared in the slightest.

This guy is a madman.

How does he get away with it?

That's the entire point of the /cfg/ meme thread.