What went so terribly wrong?

What went so terribly wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacreTruth/comments/6enyh8/possible_mike_matei_posting_threads_this_morning/
youtu.be/NCZx0GDZR7A
youtube.com/watch?v=NCZx0GDZR7A
youtube.com/watch?v=Iz1WuBIUBHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anybody have the penis pic from the live stream?

10 inches

MINEY

I always thought the 10 inch dick was a meme until the drama got leaked. I can't even tell if James is a cuck is true or not.

i WILL be making this guy eat his own shit

explain

>Mike gets caught whiteknighting himself with an alt account

JUST
reddit.com/r/TheCinemassacreTruth/comments/6enyh8/possible_mike_matei_posting_threads_this_morning/

>be a cuck
>best friend conveniently has a 10 inch dick
POETRY

probably the brown bricks situation

He decided to get involved on reddit. Nobody on the actual youtube channel gives a shit about any of this, only the cocksucking moralfags on plebbit.

ᵇʳᵒʷᶰ ᵇʳᶦᶜᵏˢ ᶦᶰ ᵐᶦᶰᵉ ᶜʳᵃᵖ

Why can't Mike be more like James and just ignore the drama? lol

>MUH E-CELEB DRAMA!
Fucking kill yourself, retard.

because he is retarded and immature

Mike Matei is an alcoholic. He posted a picture of his dick being measured on Twitter which is 10 inches. People thought this was fake until recently the drama got leaked by a mod which confirmed that Mike posted said picture.
Rumor was a 1-2 years back and people thought it was fake, but now confirmed real. Another rumor back then was that James Rolfe is a cuck. I am not sure if that one is true since it hasn't been leaked.

>Mike Matei is an alcoholic

Who isn't?
Then again it would explain why he always has bags under his eyes, has shitty complexion, and looks tired all the time.

When did your hatred for Mike begin bros?

For me it was when he was playing Joker in the AVGN videos. What a faggot

James let Mike take over the Youtube account and fill it with hundreds of god-awful lets plays.

Then Mike gets rid of the only good lets player they have, Bootsy, and replaces him with somebody even more annoying and bad than Mike, Ryan.

I always did.
Fucking annoying.
Then around the movie and Mike started running the show, everyone acted like James owes everything to Mike.
Can't stand his unfunny ass.
I'd rather listen to James talk about whatever and not Mike.

youtu.be/NCZx0GDZR7A

>mike stoklasa
>mike matei

what's with the name "mike" and being a crippled alcoholic? is there some sort of biological connection?

he's petty, vengeful and stupid

BRICKS

BROWN
BRICKS
WITH
MINE
CRAP

>quads
He has the brain of a 6 year old in a nearly middle-aged man's body.

theres no truth behind the cuck thing. It was literally this malaysian carpet trading forum that started that meme

is this the guy that got cucked at that video game speed running thing?

At the same time, I can't help but think it was Mike that saved the channel from becoming irrelevant when YouTube started shifting focus to "disposable content".

jeeeeeesus. Any more videos like this one?

Uhh, "Mother Fucker" Mike "Long Johnson" Matei does not get cucked you idiot, he does the cucking. In between shouting at Sesame Street DVDs designed for preschoolers.

so what was the point of this video?

Mike is literally the worst one from cinemassacre, annoying prick.
James and Bootsy are waaaay more chill

why did this 2012 thing become a meme again?

>Mike fucked James pregnant wife and beat his half born child almsot to death

Which is why she was born retarded

When James was in CA filming his movie and he had Mike hold down the proverbial fort, where he immediately started shitting it up.

Hatred grew once he became the main guy in James and Mike Mondays and chose all these shitty new games, did paid reviews with Ryan, fired Bootsy, and changed the contact information on YouTube from him and James to just him.

post his girlfriend, i wanna see the girl who takes 10 inches of glorious white cock.

VIDEO GAMES
oh wait

she looks like a tranny

I don't know, I saw that video when he first posted it and thought it was absolutely hilarious (in a bad, embarrassing way). Then it went away and I stopped watching AVGN for like 5 years and suddenly I started seeing people posting it again. I'm not complaining, I love it.

The only reason you get any videos at all by james are because of mike pushing him to do so. I think mikes an autistic sperg but I at least know what he did for james.

Dick too big

I always hated Mike, from the first time he appeared on screen, he has a fucking annoying voice and a punchable face. He isn't even nice, he's a foul-mouthed (legitimately, it's not an act like James' is), scrawny, ugly fuck with no redeeming qualities and a retarded, childish mind. On top of that he's a huge bitch and censored/cried about everyone who didn't literally worship him. There is nothing redeeming about Mike Matei other than the fact that he is such a big fuck up it's hilarious.

This coming from an AVGN fan since the TMNT episode.

>Tfw you realise Mike fired Bootsy because he had the bigger dick

Bernadette from the big bang theory?

Youtubers in general are not funny

> b r o w n b r i c k s
>r
>o
>w
>n
>b
>r
>i
>c
>k
>s

Oneyplays

Mike's worst offence is the fact that he can't handle people memeing his inspector gadget video all because it slightly makes fun of him. What an insecure man.

Lol he literally raped a kid though.

[BROWN][BROWN][BROWN][BROWN][BR(
)WN][BROWN][BROWN][BROWN][BROWN]
[BROWN][BROWN][BROWN][BROWN][BR(
)WN][BROWN][BROWN][BROWN][BROWN]

Her vagina must be a well

Lmao why did he feel the need for damage control, people were taking his apology well and this would of been forgotten in a few days. Instead he samefags and just digs himself a bigger hole.

Please elaborate.

What's the matter, kid, got your post deleted from Sup Forums? This isn't the youtube board. Fuck off.

Reddit was a mistake.

I like james and mike. I dont even play games but they are cool guys

He still acts like a prepubescent, he reminds me of this one kid in my elementary class who would get red in the face, cry and throw a huge tantrum if you poked even the slightest amount of fun at him. That is Mike Matei at 30-something years old.

That just cause he plays Megaman for 22 hours a day

JUST BROWN MY BRICKS UP

was it booze?

Redpill me on Mike, Sup Forums.

Brownbrick me on Mike, Sup Forums

There is no fucking dick pic

kek you've spent time looking for dick pics, fag

this is what happens when mike trusts redditors
F

I used to love James but if I saw him today I'd honestly try to kill him just to put him out of his misery. He's like an old sick dog that you can't stand to see hurt any longer.
He hates being the nerd but that's all he's got and he has to keep playing the character to maintain a living. His movie, the one chance of him following his dream of being a real film maker, was a completely embarrassing disaster. He has a broken baby, his bitch wife walks all over him and the fact she's cuckolding him is all but confirmed. He's balding.
I think he'd kill himself if not for the baby, but with his wife's reputation I doubt it's even his in the first place. I'd just tell him I'm sorry and put a bullet in the back of his head.

I don't know about your cuck fantasy and all that, but James clearly stopped caring about AVGN many many years ago, you could see it in his videos. All passion for this project wore out like 7 or 8 years ago. But people keep pestering him for more. Wish they'd just let the series die and leave him alone to live his life.

wont happen. his fanbase is too fucking stupid to notice.

so heres the drunk livestream. not all of it obviously.
youtube.com/watch?v=NCZx0GDZR7A

what's wrong with his kid? why do people think he's a cuck?

lmao i love this kind of shit

Jame's doesn't seem enthusiastic

youtube.com/watch?v=Iz1WuBIUBHs
silvagunner started making videos with mineycrafta
also onyeplays

Why did they fire Bootsy?

because mike is insane

what is going on here?

elvis8atari is mike pretending to be someone else to defend himself online.

get it?

were they actually paid by microsoft to sneak an xbox ad in there?
I remember watching this and not being bothered by it, maybe because it felt so casual

Oh ok. Thanks

he's been using the same nickname for years. it's pretty hilarious.

What did he do to piss off James?

did he really think he'd fool people with that username?

what he suppose to be drunk? didn't any if his viewers realize it?

kek is he fucking stupid? does he really think no one knows it's him?

>didn't any if his viewers realize it?
they're probably all underage

Why is Mike so insecure? Dude has an enormous penis.

So what happened? I've been out of the loop. Give me a quick rundown.

maybe because of bullying as a kid

it's like saying why rdj wears heals. it's all inside their heads
he's been using that nickname for decades.

do you know when he streamed it?

2016 pretty sure

wtf, that looks like a tranny

This is just sad

Mike is an alcoholic and posted a pic of his dick and also censored anyone trying to criticize him.

he's spiraling down

>michael t. matei
whats the t stand for

countdown for his suicide has begun!!! I hope he does it sooner than later and a stream of it would be nice.