CHRISTIANS THIS IS YOUR GOD. NEVER FORGET

Matthew 25:35-40

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I WAS A STRANGER AND YE TOOK ME IN:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

so?

Still not accepting refugees.

Take in more refugees.

>christianity is institutionalized cuckoldry

This has been known for centuries. Where do you think leftists get most of their ideology from?

I'm sad that the kurdish kid drowned.
Now please tell me how a shitton of Somalians who aren't fleeing the Syrian Civil War are "refugees"?

>2769 AUC
>worshipping the jew prophet

Seriously?

This.

It's not news.

Refugees are not strangers, not nude, not sick, not hungry, not thirsty, not in prison.

I know exactly who they are (dirty muzzies), they've got adidas hand-me-downs on them, they're eating falafels and plenty of other free shit they were given by aid workers, and are not in prison because they are walking around stinking up the place (they should be in prison).

Next.

1 Corinthians 15:33
>Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”

2 Peter 2:22
>What the true proverb says has happened to them: “The dog returns to its own vomit, and the sow, after washing herself, returns to wallow in the mire.”

Luke 19:27:
>But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Christian Empires
>Bring advance to the World
>Discover a new continent
>This world is not possibly without them

Atheist Empire
>Can't even endure 100 years
>Poor and genocide
>People got tired and eventually turn into Christianity.

Beware of Decievers as well, for their will be many false prophets.

yes this is why we must never forget the gospel and take in more refugees, the true image of God.

"My brethren" in this passage is relating to Christians,fellow followers of Jesus.
We don't owe mudshits jack squat.

no

They generally aren't, they're immigrants.

>Most Atheistic countries in the Western World
>Sweden & Canada

>Most Christian countries in the Western World
>Poland & Italy

Sorry but no.

You are missing the point.
Personally yes. A Christian should do all that things.
Now a country is not a Christian. A country has to protect the individuals who form it. And if the refugees are a risk, a country has to reject them.

Deuteronomy 20:

10 When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. 11 If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. 12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. 13 When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. 14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies. 15 This is how you are to treat all the cities that are at a distance from you and do not belong to the nations nearby.

16 However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes. 17 Completely destroy[a] them—the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites—as the Lord your God has commanded you. 18 Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshiping their gods, and you will sin against the Lord your God.

Pagan Empire
>Live in peace for hundreds of years
>Bring slow but steady progress to society
>Will be around long after Christians will be replaced by inept shitskin Catholics and Muslims

Natives here also live in peace but what is the point if they don't make any advance?

>Will be around long after Christians will be replaced by inept shitskin Catholics and Muslims
That's stupid, Ivan... Christianity is the religion with most people in the world. How are Muslims going to replace them?

Francis pls go

John 1:5

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

The refugees are obviously the locusts with human faces from revelations.

Not an argument
The bible is a political document
People dying is sad. People dying because of religious extremism in the middle east is the CIAs fault
Intervention was a mistake. We'll make the same mistake with filthy xenos one day, and end up as pregnant traps full of gargleblarf eggs

well Jesus wasn't raping my wife and killing my brothers

>Natives here also live in peace but what is the point if they don't make any advance?
Rice cultures need constant technological advancement to survive. They just don't make industrial revolution tier jumps. That's million times better than being a nigger or make a breakthrough once and then be replaced by shitskins who will ruin everything you've done so far.

>That's stupid, Ivan... Christianity is the religion with most people in the world. How are Muslims going to replace them?
White Christian population of Europe is something like 400 millions. Just ethnic Arabs are a bigger demographic than White Christians in Eastern hemisphere and there are also muslim Central Asians, Iranians and niggers.

Latin Americans aren't white. White population of USA is being replaced by mesizos who think that their local death cults are a part of Christianity.

Oh I forgot about that part where Matthew says:

And then I allowed thee to take of my women, and pillage of my countrymen.

Amen I say to that you must fuck my wife in front of me. Take my daughter next, for the Lord our God says that the meek shall inherit black semen.

guys im confused my friend says that the bible was written by jews to control people which seems to be in line with something that they would do but a lot of "red pilled" people on Sup Forums are christian. is this shit good or bad?

>white
>white
>white
I don't see how race is relevant here...

Spaniards were very important in the Christian history and for Europe and they aren't "white" according you Sup Forums. And to beggin with, is not even a religion who was born by whites.

>Abrahamic Religions
>Whites
If you care so much about race then go pray a to the woods like your ancestor did.

And the only reason on why Whites Christians are being a minority in some countries is thanks to White Atheism, not because of Muslims or Shitskins, otherwise then places like Sweden will have a lot of Muslims yey they don't.

>I don't see how race is relevant here...
You were talking about advancement. Shitskin Christians aren't any better than shitskin Pagans at inventing or discovering things. When was the last time a good thing came out of Christian South America or Mexico? Hard mode: when was the last time a good thing came out of Christian South America or Mexico and that wasn't invented by a first generation European immigrant.

>Spaniards were very important in the Christian history and for Europe and they aren't "white" according you Sup Forums.
They aren't germanic. Doesn't mean they aren't white.

>If you care so much about race then go pray a to the woods like your ancestor did.
There is a reason Third Reich was into neopaganism.

>And the only reason on why Whites Christians are being a minority in some countries is thanks to White Atheism
Czechs are atheist and they aren't nearly as cucked as Catholic France.