Mr. Bean: The Animated Series

does anyone remember this show?

It still airs.
It's alright. Not a patch on the actual Mr Bean obviously but I used to watch it when nothing else was on.

I heard it was revived with a 4th season last year, is that true?

I know that it exists, but that’s about it

I've no clue and don't really care enough to find out desu. I do recall seeing something about "new episodes" airing on some channel recently though, but with how often we get things dressed up as "new" that has been online or elsewhere for eons I assumed it was just some promotional bullshit.

Yep.

Having him say actual words completely misses the point of the original,it's a mime act, people!

Saw it a few times as a kid.

Vaguely remember there being a redhead with absurdely large, perfectly round breasts that might have contributed towards my fetisch for breast implants.

He doesn't really say much in this cartoon though...
maybe a few words here or there, but he's mostly just mumbling

good old tits mcgee

probably this one

That episode was really weird, but at least it gave us her!

He speaks as much in the cartoon as he does in the actual TV show. Very rarely but some words like "Teddy"

Nah, another one. I'm positive it was a redhead. And the episode was set in a restaurant or something. And at some she held a len or a pencil between her boobs.

I'm almost certain.

more?

MY FUNNY MAN
STAY BY MY SIDE
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

Yes! Right! Exactly!

I believe the woman who sang "MY FUNNY MAN" was the one who had Bean's teddy pencil between her boobs

Think I remember this, how odd

Could be, I guess.

The Teddy-between-her-tits girl WAS Roxy. Bean was suppose to get her autograph and continuously failed. He even somehow broke into the stage later on (and thus the Teddy pencil in her tits).

I believe you.

I would, however, not at all mind some more screencaps to lend credibility to that claim.

i disagree, i love when he talks. that's why the american movie was so great

what misses the point here is that he's supposed to be a living cartoon. making him a REAL cartoon misses the point. just like animated 3 stooges, or animated muppets. what's the goddamn point?