pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
twitter.com/hashtag/DNCleak
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30
Did Bill Clinton fall Asleep during Hillary’s Speech?
youtu.be/yPbUhcvDgCo
>UNITY: Bernie Supporters SHUT OUT at DNC/Paid Actors Fill in Seats
youtu.be/hH9uawr79qU

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
donaldtrump2016online.com/
/Trump/ Playlist: pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

Press Release:
"HILLARY’S WITH US…IF YOU’RE A CLINTON FOUNDATION DONOR (RUSSIA EDITION)"
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-the-russia

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=nftxDrStny8

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/29/roger-stone-milo-show-trump-can-fight-voter-fraud/
goodwin.edu/snap/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-regime-change
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-isis
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-pathelogical-liar
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-part-of-the-washington-d.c.-rigged-system
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-human-rights-abuser
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-want-to-sell-out-american-workers
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-ubs
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-in-favor-of-longer-wait-lines-for-vets
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-open-borders
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-lobbyist
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-india
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-goldman-sachs
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-are-fine-with-classified-material-being-open-to-fore
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-fine-with-big-money-influencing-policy
youtube.com/watch?v=DOwpW8cv730&feature=youtu.be
huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-god-emperor-creepy-reddit_us_579a6970e4b08a8e8b5d38b5?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013§ion=politics
buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/mitt-romney-thinks-donald-trump-could-win-the-election?utm_term=.ohx3D2kG3#.tePkP8wvk
archive.is/8XAOB
youtu.be/9aDCpAyBie4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

True White Men Are Standing By

full-size jpeg anyone?

awoo

That faggot Gay Johnson needs to fuck off

Here

It's Sara Jean Underwood

AWOOOOOOOOOOooooo

Its here

The guy didn't label it Trump General

>mfw when you dumb cunts are voting for a FUCKING REALTY TV SHOW STAR

Let me guess, you probably also love Kim Kardashian for her personality, not just her ass. Get the fuck out of my country

breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/29/roger-stone-milo-show-trump-can-fight-voter-fraud/

I think the most frightening thing about this is they have no clear plan to fight the fraud

How do you feel about this program?

goodwin.edu/snap/

You get to learn how to use a Haas CNC Manufacturing Machine and 10 other different skills. A $35000 value for CNC alone, for FREE. But only if you're on Food Stamps in Connecticut. This job can net $100,000 per year with the right company.

This would take the poor out of poverty pretty fast, no?

This girl used to be so fucking cute back in like 2006 before she got all the plastic surgery. Damn, that sucks.

Will Trump make America WHITE again?

It's time for another Hitler to clean up the filth.

anyone else agree?

The only way we fight voter fraud is if WE count the votes

You have to volunteer

STFU MSNBC

[X] Awoo.

Only way to make anything white again is to stop being an autist, find a qt grill to marry, and have children.

Also, the way your post is phrased is very odd, (((user)))

Holy shitfuck.

This is what he meant by "no gloves"

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-regime-change

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-isis

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-pathelogical-liar

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-part-of-the-washington-d.c.-rigged-system

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-human-rights-abuser

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-want-to-sell-out-american-workers

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-ubs

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-in-favor-of-longer-wait-lines-for-vets

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-open-borders

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-lobbyist

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-india

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-goldman-sachs

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-are-fine-with-classified-material-being-open-to-fore

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-fine-with-big-money-influencing-policy

>the only way to fix everything is to stick your head into the sand and cuck yourself and not do anything about the laws that will force you to be cucked by having kids and getting married

You are cancer

Nice try CNN

Onwards to victory!

Hello.

Can someone do me a solid and MAGA Hanako for me?

I would do it myself but I just got a new computer, my friend has my Adobe disks, and I'm shit with Gimp.

I will reward with 5 (you)s from this and my alternate Sup Forums accounts.

youtube.com/watch?v=DOwpW8cv730&feature=youtu.be

Hold it right there, goys. Don't forget to skip leg day

Mr. Conductor here, as the Democratic Party gets locked up in its own mess, our train is ahead of schedule and will always be on time!

THANK FUCKING GOD THE TWO THREADS ARE FINALLY MERGED

Thanks for the bread user but.. fuck, you need to label it Trump Gen

Shit you not when it cleared its own field out.

But thank goodness it was only real nigga hours.

Choo Choo motherfucker

NP thanks for the thread

I blame moot

Aren't you consuming too much reality TV if you think the people there don't have lives outside of it?

OK

For two days I read this fuck tread and Hillary treads

You lads are idiots but you are honest. Hillary fans are very slippy

You ducking anons better be reading this right now!!!!! Refill your caffeine jew

The train is a coming through

They have finally realised!

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-god-emperor-creepy-reddit_us_579a6970e4b08a8e8b5d38b5?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013§ion=politics

buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/mitt-romney-thinks-donald-trump-could-win-the-election?utm_term=.ohx3D2kG3#.tePkP8wvk

>You have to give Donald Trump credit, he was able to bring a rhetoric and a style that he had perfected over his career to the political sphere and connect with people and become the nominee,” Romney said. “Despite the fact that I and a lot of other people thought he would not be an ideal nominee, he is. At this stage, it’s rougher going, but I can’t predict what’s gonna happen

>"To be honest, it’s very possible in my view that Trump wins,” continued Romney. “I wouldn’t think it’d be by a landslide, but I think he could win. I think he could lose, I think he could lose by a landslide. But, I don’t know which it’s going to be and a lot of that depends on what happens to Hillary Clinton. Is there a meltdown moment, or some implosion of some kind?

COME HOME WHITE MAN

Can't we just be friends

Of there is a clause to keep the workers in state and a company lined up, yes.

but being a govt program they'll probably have niggers flunking out every two weeks and people who go in state, don't work, claim food stamps, get free education, and bounce the fuck out.

About time.

so will trump visit israel and wear a jew hat whilst touching the wailing wall ? if he does, he will look like a puppet and sellout

>directly linking to huffpo
what are you doing m8

No

Of course yes. But we need negotiations. Obama failed it.

Dog coming to beg for scraps. Sad!

Damn.

did you even look at the damn article?

It doesn't matter when you get on the Trump train or if you ever do

MAGA means making all Americans great again

True russian

didn't he say he would though ? i am sure its a tradition for nominees to do this. hopefully he doesn't but i recall reading he has the trip in mind

>giving huffpost you's.

archive.is/8XAOB

Whats this now shit

We've been calling him the God Emperor for a year

Let's say thank you for correcting the record.

wtf donald is a cuck now

The worst thing is this browning couldn't happen to a more beautiful state, geographically it has everything you could possibly want: beaches, mountains, forests, etc

So many historical monuments constantly tagged up by shitskins, it's fucking disgusting. I don't know what could realistically fix this state, even if Trump does something radical the infested kike courts and congress will undo or take to courts anything he could possibly do. I guess it's civil war or nothing at this point, I only hope it happens while I'm still young and able so I don't have to involve my future children in this mess. This is something our asshole boomer parents never gave consideration to as the sold us out.

He cancelled the trip to Israel. I remember reading he was scheduled to go but decided to cancel

But do you really want Trump associated with Sup Forums?

No big deal!

How long until they jump on that bandwagon and start saying trump is revered by the hackers known as Sup Forums as a cult leader? As much as I'd like some recognition I feel like we'd hurt his campaign.

We like Mike.

Why?

IDC

This is some shotty bullshit journalism

Their isn't on reverence to the Warhammer meme, not one mention of American culture and why people would relate Trump to the character of the God emperor.

They are so out of touch and put so little time into their work its unbelievable

Security risks. Luckily your government let him know there was an assassination plot.

Media already knows that Trump is associated with Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general since his tweet with the sheriff star which many said looks like a star of fucking david.

he cancelled then a month or two later, that jewish billioaniare who donated 100 million to trumps campaign said he was pushing for trump to visit israel but trump was undecided on going yet

few days ago trump said that he was untraditional in response to a question if he would honour tradition and visit israel, also saying he needs to see his schedule to see if he can maybe fit it in. but his vagueness suggests he isn't going

Bibi was talking shit about the Muslim ban.

What do you even want? NATO isn't expanding if we demand they have to pay their treaty obligations first, Trumps campaign manager helped elect the ousted Ukranian president so Trump doesn't care about that issue, and Trump supports working with Russia with Assad. Sanctions can be lifted if that's what you care about, just the Crimea issue needs a compromise

>Bernie sold his soul to the devil
>youtu.be/9aDCpAyBie4

Wew lad savage bantz.

i should clarify, he said he had a busy schedule and didn't know if he had time to visit israel and the fact he says he is untraditional, may hint he wont follow tradition and go to jewland

Holy fuck

>1 post by this ID
illuminati confirmed

>What do you even want?
Neitral eastern europe
Syria Iran and over countries will pay us our part
Pipes in EU

And a new world order

You missed 5.

Can someone help? Trump was on a talk show, I'd guess roughly ten years a go. He was talking about how a contestant on the apprentice had came out as gay, he stood by him and said a quote about some people liking steak and others hamburgers and it's what makes America such a great nation.

I can't find this fucking video anywhere online

>we start memeing Barron as a super genius a few days ago
>at a rally Trump mentions his son is very good with computers.

I don't know if this is just the Trump family lurking here and fucking with us or the powet of QEK manifesting. My numbers will decide which it is.

you got singles, you failed. Kek didn't bless you.

Yeah he went ham

Hillary is the human embodiment of the Quote

>Kill one person its a tragedy kill one million its a statistic

She is so fucking corrupt its become an unrelatable statistic

You're not getting a neutral Eastern Europe no matter what we do, they actually hate you unlike us. The profits on pipelines would have to be shared in some fashion, but the profits of owning the Middle East are too great and can be done with our combined power. Getting allies to pay is a thing for each country, but we can agree those fuckers are mostly useless

I know, this is too fucking spooky desu, why is he mentioning Barron as an elite hackzor all of a sudden

Boy I loved this

And what new world order? The evil kind or the Russia is a super power again kind? Not that they are mutually exclusive

2 posts

Goddamn that's a lot to read.

Its a callout. We must up meme production

We love you God Emperor!

Trump needs to do what the Jews did with the holocaust and repeatedly humanize this corruption. Tell one individuals story at a time

New trading ways and new rules of trading.
So if we understand it I hope they understand it too

Doing it just to gain the cuck vote.

Remember, 4D chess, people.

Oy vey, the normies know!

Since we are getting kicked out of NATO
Russia -The Netherlands alliance when?

Looks like a Stephen Miller production. Goebbels went full adderall mode

>reddit acting as a foil to us

lel

read it in Trump's voice

Since 1697 we are waiting for you

You're getting kicked out and we are making an alliance with the russkies. So even if you follow our lead you still need to fucking pay.

Pay your fucking debts

Needs to come up in a setting where it can't be ignored or memory holed. The debates are obviously one option, though I'm hoping there's some way of bringing it up to the public beforehand.

I'm guilty of it myself, but resist the urge to tell the shills how you figured them out. we want them to be easily identifiable, like they usually are.