Florida is open if someone wants to bee a Roody poo peter puffer

FUCK

YELLOW

NIGGERS

Push the attacker out of Missouri

Shermans march down the Oklahoma New Mexico and Texas border

KILL NAACP and fill vagina

Keep invading Missouri.

Finish Oregon, defend against incursions, re-breach borders in Washington, Utah, Wyoming, Colorado.

Spills go to defend against Pike

Wow this shit is still alive?

your shit's alive

Yep want to hop in? Pride parade is still open

kek

Nah, I stated this RISK game I was the OG OP then I left to fuck my girl that was like 4 or 5 hours ago cant believe it lasted this long

>fuck my girl
>Sup Forums
choose one, senpai

Damn that was quick

SCP Foundation > Kentucky
Nice picture you drew there, OP
Let it be known to all the current factions fighting for their claim in the United States of America that The Foundation and several other agencies in this nation and around the world such as [REDACTED], [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] are working to uphold peace and balance with, as well as security against any XK-Keter class end of the world scenarios. We seek no involvement in the current ongoing civil conflict that's been going on and wish only to establish a base of operations in the United States of America. We are in the interest of scientific research and safety of the known universe.
>[Also there isn't a single fucking scenario in which we COULD lose. Ever heard of a Scranton Reality Anchor? No? Didn't think so. Only way we could ever fucking lose is if it's current location became compromised]

I AM HERE, I AM QUEER AND IM READY TO STEER FLORIDA INTO THE TWIGLIGHT ZONE

Both bitch don't be jealous just because your girl is your hand don't worry bud someday you'll upgrade to a sex doll

Want a Nap and help fight texas cali?

This thread was quiet

PALI GET TO START IT OFF, NICE, BTW TAKE NORTH CAROLINA, WERE GUNNA BE YUGE

Flordia, these people hate kek

Who took over after I left?

Ceph did

what color are you, lol, and i have to weigh my options, if this jew libral combinations of states they call texas cali doesnt counter offer then yes

And what's more, they are trying to turn us against each other.. I think Pike might be jewish

Green dude, the one bombed to shit up north

now I just want somebody to fuck your shit up for being a smug bastard

>he hasn't upgraded to sexbot yet
get with the times gramps

>*uphold peace and balance with any paranormal entities and secure any anomalous items
"Hey [REDACTED]! Tell the O5 Command to proof read their shit before they post!'
- With regards, Dr. Clef

Thats because I'm a good OP and dont even take time to jerk off during this game

is there a roll in there buddy? i wont skip you just go twice next turn

IT IS DECIDED, I REQUEST NAP WITH YOU LETS ATTACK THESE GEORGE SOROS FUNDED LIBERALS

Im Orange and Cyan is fighting texas too

Regain land, and attack Colorado

LET US!!!

Keep invading Missouri.

Keep on marching down the border of Texas and purple

Aww twig dick got mad because I left to dive into a pussy while you sat and took 20 mins for every mupdate you suck you autistic fuck head

TTTSSSUUUUUUU, IT SEEMS YOU ARE THE AGGRESORS IN THIS SITUATION YOU NORTHERN JEW LOVING HEBREWS
KEK, HE WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS

OP... Want to join our alliance? Since Pink is blocking your way make sense

Retake territory in NM > Defend against incursions > break borders between Utah and Colorado >invade Wyoming if possible

COPULATE

LIGHT ORANGE

NEGROIDS

>he typed as he threw away his wet tissues

Indeed, indeed

Kek I exterminated the Jews kid,

>is there a roll in there buddy?
What in the fucking FUCK does
>SCP Foundation > Kentucky
look like to you, pal?
>i wont skip you just go twice next turn
Thank you, that's nice to know, but not nessarcy, just fucking count my rolls when I roll them
SCP Foundation > Kentucky
>That's what fucking movement in a RISK game USED to look like, before the times of Sup Forumsrisk and all these new players

Pali

>1:30am
>work at 9am

RIP

> 3D pali

Not bad

Classic Jewish trickery

your really that desperate to play? Fuck he already ignored you, you dumb fuck go back to shoving your thumb up your ass

He was the one who kill the Jews m8...

You are getting kiked by Texas

M8's me and my partners here have already eradicated the Mexicans, we aim to do the same to the Jews. How much is Soro paying yall?

i already see the tan jew. did your family start after you killed a nazi general?

No you didn't they still one tile you guys left for them. Beaner Sympathizers.

Why are you still here senpai? Don't you have mad pussy to dive into? Or did it not work out so wel? :^)

treat it as a message to all zionists, that we have our foot on thier neck

What?

Oh, no that's the county wide concentration camp

>N-no guys we allow Mexicans only to torture them, I s-swear

Blame OP. He didn't fillt he entire tile.

Yeah, you telling me you wouldn't do it to the Turks?

I propose a deal:
I take N. Carolina and tennessee, we start pushing back these jew sympathizers and kek deniers

Calm down habbibi i'll do that later

>he hasn't invested in a nuclear shell to guard his clay
wew

Look at the map... OP wich have a NAP with me have the colour of Kek... The Jews were kill by my Ally while they only kill Mexicans when he invade and still, they allow him to have one territory.

All seems very clear to me.

This bait is pretty low energy if you ask me.

Classic kikes

Take Virginia, and NC

the color of kek,

allow me North carolina, let us rape and murder the children of cyan (rhymes with zion if you try)

MUPDATE

thats another Nuke

Take Missouri and defend!

Retake Colorado

Take Wyoming

Get Missouri.

Then invade Oklahoma

That pali is right up my alley.

i need a sign from kek.

i need a reason to believe kek is with me.

come on, were gunna make america great again

Defend incursions -> Take Utah

Also, I'm afraid I'm out now. I got to get up in a few hours and have a 16 hour workday in front of me.

Good game brothers.

this is roll to take NC

RIGHT NOW KEK FOLLOWS THE LONE STAR STATE

NO JEWS
NO KEK DENIERS
NO SUBHUMANS

ONLY MURICA, AND TRUMP!!!!

NOW LIBERATE THAT GREEN MANS LAND IN THE NAME OF KEK!!!

>2001

WHAT A YEAR
ITS A SIGN

Thanks for ignoring my rolls, asshole
I'm done for tonight
gg fagitZ

The lands of kek

Says hes a good OP
>Misses rolls
>Forgets to add idiots
>Takes 20 mins per mupdate

>takes 5 hours to jerk off

Wow your really salty you should lay off the salt, and stop defending your boyfriend

Is everyone ready to call it a night? Because I have had my four hours of fun and laughs, but now this thread is getting to shitted up.

Most of the serious players left, the game is kinda one sided now, and now we have a professional pissing contest going on.

You're both shitty OPs desu. I only trust the Bulgarian to do good Risk threads.

Sorry I was reading the story line you wrote, and even asked if there were rolls in there

Game is over anyways, it was a great game

Posting Final map

How am I a shitty OP

I literally was perfect until this autist came and started talking about SCP

We might be shitty OP's but atleast our brains can handle it your autistic brain would probably melt out of your fucking ears trying to host

I don't fucking know, I've been drinking for 3 hours and I haven't slept for 15 so I'm not sure what's real anymore.

I have to go to work in 3 hours as well so fuck.

Look at the time it takes you to mupdate then rethink your question

fuck youfuck youfuck youfuck youfuck you

Liar Liar penis on fire you act like a fucking kid living in the attic

FAUCK YOU TOO

I dont know if its clear by the picture, but Original OP is a faggot and is in canada(the gayest place on earth), and I nuked him, hence the nuke symbol, No one wanted Alabama, the worst state, SCP is in Spookville, Nuclear radiation is protected with its shell of fallout, The Awakening ARMY has taken missouri, Pike was trying to regain some losses, Purple queer has to go to work for 16 hours, and still has a bit of mexico inside him, like a thorn in his side, he never managed to fully kill mexibro, Texas is going to war on two fronts, and Cephalapod Kingdom is expiramenting with the queers in florida, both scientifically and sexually exploring new horizons

>I was reading the story line you wrote
That wasn't a fucking story line you god damned autist! That was me making my intentions known
> and even asked if there were rolls in there
This right here is why I HATE this new generation of risk players. They mock anyone who puts the least bit of rp in their shit and they DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT
>My faction > This place
or
>My faction > Other guy's lands
kind of posts mean

ok hymen divider I'm going to bed
goodnight friend

Goodnight babe remember to put on your helmet and put on your diaper I don't wanna have to wash piss off the sheets

Well memed'd breh, well fucking meme'd
You all should seriously kill yourselves.

>You all should seriously kill yourselves
Well I know whos a leafy fan in here I wont say any names

Someone make it a GIF