F R O S T E D
R
O
S
T
E
D

NONEXISTANCE

No, Frost hate is the king of pleb Twin Peaks opinions.

HELL WILL FREEZE OVER AND I'LL BE DAMNED

>David, why aren't you filming any of my scenes at all?

>no ben and jerry and shelly and james for 3 episodes

will they be there in the fifth?

some user was going to compile bluray behind the scenes pics into an album

i'm calling for help

Once coop goes back to Twin Peaks

>tfw Lynch killed Jack Nance and Michael Anderson is next

I feel like we'd be getting more Ben Horne if he didn't look like he was 1 foot in the grave.

Ben's vivaciousness was a huge part of his character, and he just doesn't have it anymore.

I have the blu ray set I might as well do it if I'm bored enough.

>Lynch takes bullshit grrlpower song & makes a nightmare soundtrack just by slowing it down
Based

>read Frost's original script for the s2 finale
>pure cringe

Thank god Based Lynch threw it out the fucking window.

I honestly wish characters could be changed after a 25 year timeskip somehow. Maybe if it wasn't being made by hacks...

>if I'm bored enough

Well, I mean...you ARE posting in /tpg/

YOURE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

What was that thing that killed Tracey and Sam?

A song that's literally only appeared on the 2016 Ghostbusters soundtrack before this.

>read Frost's original script for the s2 finale
It wasn't just Frost, it was also Harley Peyton & Robert Engels

post it user

i'll start working on it

>three hacks for the price of one!

But that makes it worse, user.

The "mother" from the mauve lodge.

Lynch confirmed misogynist

>ywn match with her on tinder

Why even live?

>lynchnet.com/tp/tp29.html
>EARLE
You don't get it, do you, you pathetic little professional
shut in.
(quick mood change)
On the other hand, I've just spent two weeks in a cabin
with a smelly head of cabbage.
(grabs her)
Has anyone ever told you you look a lot better than Leo
Johnson? Smell better too.

Please put it on Mega or someplace.

I thought there were only two lodges?

Best Episode Ever Strawpoll

>>strawpoll.me/13090208

>>strawpoll.me/13090208

>>strawpoll.me/13090208

Frost wants to say the same thing fifteen different ways to try to get it right. Lynch wants to say something once and hope it was right because that was his shot at it. Together, they say nothing perfectly.

Of fucking COURSE that song is from that movie

thanks

>"Toot, toot, 'board." This where it ends and the fun begins. Get ready for first class despondency and madness. The bewitching hour looms brightly.

Earle turns into even more of a goofy caricature, cliches abound and the script generally goes full autist with the mythology.

why are you posting this shit?

how did it go

Why would she have to go on Tinder?
I feel like she could just go somewhere and guys would line up

Tracy confirmed a whore, I'm glad her character got killed.

Read it for yourself user.

>select all that apply
done goofed

Can someone actually explain what is happening and yes i did watch season 1+2+movie

S02E07 GOAT

what kind of a baby would select 'em all

i selected 3

Women enjoy waking up to 50 Tinder chat notifications on their phone screens.

That and out of the 50 that desperately show them attention they can choose the one with the hottest body and hair.

>ANDY: No. No. There's a note in the horse's mouth.
>Truman goes cautiously to him. Andy takes out the note and a net drops on top of him.
>TRUMAN (dripping): What's the note say?
>ANDY (barely able to read in the tangle of the net): "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

cringe t b h

>three hacks
all three of them wrote episodes in the first season
and Robert Engels wrote FWWM with Lynch

angry beta virgin, I'm glad you'll never breed.

Who will it be?

Wasn't all Frost

>angry beta virgin
1 of those words are true, i was just genuine baffled by the fact that she acually wanted to be on tinder

The girl with the severed head from episode 1.

james.

>Pilot is the best episode
Who has opinions this bad? Newfags? People voting on nostalgia for the things it introduces?

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES BECAUSE THEY WON'T SLEEP WITH ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is you.

s2e1

And yet, looking at how the series went off the rails, looking into production details and interviews post TP, it's fairly obvious that Lynch had a far better grasp of what made the series so effective. Left to their control, the series just got goofier and more up its own ass.

projecting much?
i wasnt even implying she was a whore

From a pure "television" perspective, it's probably the most well-constructed pilot episode ever. Twin Peaks and Cheers are the only shows I consider to have "perfect" pilots.

best hasubando

Lol "left to their control". Then Lynch shouldn't have left it to anyone if he cared so much.

why is it that all drumpftards are angry little virgin beta males, usually manlets too...

The Pilot, the death of Maddy, and the Finale are objectively some of the best moments on television ever created. Literally nothing has come close.

Seriously. Lynch's bitch-fit is as much to blame for the dip in quality than anyone else. I'd actually blame that more than the ill-prepared writers and directors that were forced to pick up the scraps.

theories on 15/3, No Eyes and the purple room

It's kinda rare for a Pilot to get it so right, even the ''Sopranos'' one wasn't that good

People keep saying
>David Lynch was busy with Wild At Heart during season 2
when that's complete shit. Wild At Heart was done by then. Mark Frost was the one more away than David. Frost was working on Storyville. David meanwhile had time to star in the fucking show. He just didn't care anymore until it was too late. He abandoned it when he was forced to reveal the killer.

One of the best at least, but as far as episodes of the series go it's certainly not the top or even the best Season 1 episode.

Shelly.

The finale and the episode where Maddy dies are also better episodes.

This is neat.

Ben was lively as fuck for a guy in his whos 80, I want more Horne brothers scenes
You're the reason tv shows get milked to death

* "cutting sound gesture" is supposed to be "cutting sound effect"

I'm familiar with that old canard but that's not what I'm referring to. Lynch was busy with other things but most of his directions/suggestions to the production team were disregarded as they came too close to shooting and the directors were already fixed to their own vision for the show. It's pretty much on the record that he was increasingly unhappy with the "goofier" tone of the show.

I do think that a fair share of the blame can be directed at Lynch, simply for taking his hand off the wheel to the extent that many of the actors felt abandoned.

Not sure how you got that from my post but whatever. Hope you're not samefagging because that would be really embarrassing and you should probably just kys.

Wow I just realized that (cherry pie and) coffee are Garmonbozia for white lodge spirits oh haha

Why did he do it? How could he do it? These unanswered questions have really been bugging me these past few years.

Next step is realizing white lodge is NONEXISTENT

Deepest lore

the murdelizer9000

This was my absolute favorite scene so far. Mauve Lodge is best lodge.

Good evening, do you have a moment to talk about Judy?

Can someone explain to me why literally no one but hipster faggot redditors like this shit?

>he doesn't understand the most fundamental concept in twin peaks
>he still thinks black and white lodge are separate places.
>he doesn't realize that the concept of duality is even present in the series' title

>he was increasingly unhappy with the "goofier" tone of the show.
that makes me wonder why he'd put the Wally scene in the news series, or make Andy and Lucy even more retarded. Not that I have problems with those things, but it seems sort of hypocritical because those moments feel like something almost as off the wall.

Fuck off Mark

who wins?

Finally someone who gets it.

> It's pretty much on the record that he was increasingly unhappy with the "goofier" tone of the show.

Surely no one believes this, right? Season 2 episode 1 while great, has some of the show's most goofy moments.

In a fair world Lucy would win.

James is still cool.
James has always been cool.
Here's James explaining how cool he is.

Ok I tried to watch FWWM but I had to drop it right after this bullshit scene. I don't have the patience to sit through more of Lynch's lolsorandom nonsensical crap that will never be explained anyway.

Then you won't like season 3.

Read The Essential Wrapped in Plastic.

roll