How did the most important region in the history of humanity become such a shithole?

How did the most important region in the history of humanity become such a shithole?

The most important region in human history is East Asia.

radical islam, war and low economies

Nah tho east asians had great civilizations, they were secluded for a long time and didn't influence any other civ for also a long time

did you create this on the spot?

Inbreeding

Circumnavigation of africa made possible, end of trade cash

High prosperity at some point, which led to decadence, which eventually led to being conquered by Muslims, which led to mass conversion to Islam.

It was always has been like that even before Islam.From the start of civilization, the Middle East has been in a non-stop conlficts.

The Caliphate conquered the region following a massive multi-decade war between Persia and Byzantium, not a time of peace or prosperity

Hence "eventually". They were conquered by Romans/Greeks and Persians first.

Mohammed's dad got raped hard by Mongols, so he decided to make a religion to Become the Mongols and fucked shit up.

Every single civilization that has ever existed has fallen.
That is the pattern.
Doesn't matter how great, how large or how powerful. At some point they all fall. Everything you see today is brand new in the view of history.

And yes, at some point the world you live will fall as well. Be it natural disaster or war, maybe plague or something else.
No amount of money or armed soldiers can change that.

Empires usually begin at anothers decline tho. Do you think the Achaemenids emerged when the Assyrians were strong?

>islam ruin'd erryting 11111!

Here's hoping the American Empire will fall in our lifetime. Imagine the epic bants following. The Soviet Union collapsed to early, most of us weren't even born yet, and dank memes still didn't exist.

Al Ghazali's influence within Islam DID ruin everything though

nah, the Mongols did, by inspiring islam.

Islam, inbreeding, and theyre not the original people who created the empires.

nasralla pls go

>and theyre not the original people who created the empires.

Would you count ethiopia as well in that?

>theyre not the original people who created the empires.
wat

Kind of I guess.
'le empires' is a shitty metric to use

Early Islam was based, there's a reason why there's a Islamic golden age and not a Christian one.

Migration paterns. The people living in these countries are not the same people who were living there thousands of years ago.

you're living in the christian golden age, bitch

t. Abdoul from Beirut

t. Chang from Quanzhou

>

In terms of what?

They are only 56% Babylonian so not white anymore.

biggest just-so story in all of history

except the persians conquered Egypt, Babylon and Akkad after periods of war and rebellion too.

Most scientists nowadays aren't even belong to super heretic christian sect

>most important region
lol
most important region has been the European steppe and probably germany and England later on
>why did it become a shithole
Low iq, high inbreeding, low neoteny, very little respect for private property

Right, but it was not "decadence" but the overhang of the tremendous destruction of fiscal and military resources that took place during the Byzantine-Sassanian War

he's talented

Civilization started and spread from the ME as well as nearly all every single influential cultural influence.
The decadence he's talking about is how the Byzantines started treating their religious minorities like shit over time and how they probably could have probably resisted the Rashidun invasions if they had their support.

Also, both empires still held a large advantage over the incoming invaders in technology and numbers.

We are living is a secular Golden Age

>Low iq
I remember when the Irish were 'assigned' an IQ of 84, and are now putting Western European societies to shame in some areas, the regular explanation of course being the Flynn effect

The Irish are still low IQ dumbasses outside of some of their diaspora, who are still pretty stupid. Ireland's average IQ is like 92, and that's with being like 95% white, so no shitskins to drag down the average.

I still believe they can improve a lot, but the Sudanese people I see here with 73-85 (farmers and college educated goofs)? Zero hope, I can't see a bottleneck moment for them, ever

These people are either complete sellouts or ignorant to extreme levels

It was on par with Western&Southern Europe in greatness.

As many civilizations did throughout the history, they destroyed their environment and natural resources due to living there for thousands of years. Also climate change made those lands less fertile, so many of them migrated to more fertile lands, and the ones left behind started faced their decadence.

With the rise of Islam, the region became prosperous again with the increase in scientific advancement. Corruption growing in Islamic World, and Mongolian Invasion gave a death blow to the region. It did not recover since then, and turned out to be even more primitive, with rest of the world progressing, and them holding more onto religious fundamentalism.

It is the natural being of things. The ones cannot deal with external factors and build prosperity, eventually face such fate.

t. richard lynn

>Islam causes this region to be on top of the world for several centuries
>blame Islam when the civilization dies out, like literally every other civilization before
Will you cry because fruits have sugar, too ?

>most important region in the history
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A FUCKING TREE

>this meme again
Drop it already. I don't know what you think Al Ghazali did to you, but this unhealthy obsession needs to end.

>what's the Roman Empire

The West is all but Christian today. Are you dumb ?

>very little respect for private property
Private property is sacred in Islam. You can't call the same people "towelheads" and "commies", you'll have to sort them out. Sorry to ruin your fun.

Polan speaks the truth.

>what's the Roman Empire
I would say the Middle Ages and the Early Modern Period made up the Christian Golden Age. Christianity was legalized in the Roman Empire only 151 years before it's fall.

These borders , Wahhabis , Zionists , sufis
Most of the people here are still stuck in the history and refuse to move on

Mongols, Islam, Anglos, ethnic tension...

What did Sufis do? Also I think ibn Hanbal is to blame. If the based Muʿtazila would have stayed in power, then the Middle-East wouldn't be full of savages.

Islam pastorialized the middle east while the unsustainable forms of agriculture continued ruining any chance of recovery after calamity

>Byzantium isn't Roman
I think it is.

>Islam pastorialized
pls elaborate

Nah that would be the Renaissance, this is the secular golden age.

They were BLACK, nowadays it's just arab squatters everywhere, you can tell by the fact that an arab from yemen and one from morocco has 100% identical dna.

>Civilization started and spread from the ME as well as nearly all every single influential cultural influence.
For us in the western world yes, civilizations still developed independently in other areas of the world like the indus valley, china and south america.

Persians
Turks
Mongols
Anglos and Frenchies
Americans
Wahhabis
One came after the other to destroy the middle east and insure weakness and division

They relied on nomadic tribes for control of regions which displaced local societies and pastorialized the regions where they were active, islamic empires often relied on confederations of tribes to support their armies, especially after the turkic and mongol conquests.

>How did the most important region in the history of humanity become such a shithole?

The ancient and prosperous civilizations of theseland got destroyed by predatory tribes and their brutal tribal religion.

So they were destroyed by europeans and their brutal religion known as materialism and capitalism

>Every single civilization that has ever existed has fallen.
1. the Chinese civilization
2. the Hindu civilization
3. the Jewish civilization

>implying old iraqis were aryan

Enough of this meme.

>European steppe
>most important

Nah mate. It is unarguably the Middle East that has shaped the world the most. From the invention of civilization itself to the first laws, first languages, architectur projects (Egyptian pyramids, Iraqi irrigation, Yemeni dams, etc.)
I could go on.

>they
I didn't ask about "they", my question was about Islam. Is Islam a group of people ?

>hating on sufis
They're the most reasonable version of Islam.

colonialism and then America

No, you're living in the atheist golden age, the less religion affects a state, the more developed it becomes.

are you retarded?

>Muh Islamic Golden Age
Back to Algeria with you, Aziz. The "Islamic" Golden Age happened as a direct consequence of the rapid expansion of the Umayyad Caliphate and peetered out after two centuries. With the High Middle Ages (1100s/1200s) and the rise of urbanization in Europe, Islam already stopped being "on top of the world". And that's excluding China, which Islam didn't even manage to match at the top of its game.

>I don't know what you think Al Ghazali did
Curse the Greek philosophers and, most importantly, deny causality. Explain to me: how can you do science, or even basic logic, if you deny cause and effect? Al-Ghazali was to Islam what Aquinas was to Christianity. One of these thinkers inspired his civilization to prosper, the other to decline. Coincidentilly one of them also couldn't stop fawning over the Greek philosophers.

Indeed, so developed that they have to import other people to replace them. If anything THIS is the true Islamic golden age, we're just seeing the very start of it.

>the jewish civilization
ARF GRUNT THROW STONE ON GIANT TEN COMMANDMENTS BUTCHER ME SON ON ALTAR ME CIVILIZATION GRUNT

1-great israel project 2-USA supported terrorism against soviets, now they are supporting it against EU

Islam
s
l
a
m

>With the High Middle Ages (1100s/1200s)
Oh you mean right when Saladin was mopping the floor with Crusaders and Al-Andalus was getting MOOR'd ?

>Curse the Greek philosophers
Why are you crying as if someone had blasphemed against your sacred texts ? I thought you were in this for facts and
A lot of what the Greeks said was bullshit, only a few was actually wise and valid, so why are you acting as if it was some sacred scripture nobody can fucking argue against ? This is why I hate fedora niggers like you, you think you're so neutral and above everyone else but your hypocrisy always ends up betraying you.

>denying causality
Great strawman you got there, faggot. Are you actually this retarded or merely pretending ? I seriously can't tell.
Saying Al-Ghazali denied causality is like saying Plato denied reality and wants us all to believe we're in the fucking matrix and nobody should ever trust their senses ever because we're actually tied in a fucking cave.
Al-Ghazali's take on causality has nothing to do with logic or philosophy, it's merely a theological perspective. Believers think everything is according to God's will; some of them differ in that they believe God set every law (causality included) at the beginning and doesn't need to micromanage the universe while others, like Al-Ghazali, pretend everything that happens is caused by an input from God's will.
So opinion A
>God decided that everytime it rains, plants would drink the water and grow

opinion B
>everytime it rains, God decides that plants would grow this particular time

I can't fucking believe I need to explain this shit, in Algeria teenagers understand this at school and don't belive "Al-Ghazali denied fucking causality" or some shit.

Do you even know how madhab's work ? Just because some great imam says something doesn't mean everyone will follow. Not everymuslim at that time could read or cared to read about philosophy, theology or any other shit that wasn't their sheep.

>sufis
>Wahhabis
wait what, how many types of islam are there

72?

>1 - greater Israel
T*rks and ar*bs really blame a country the size of New Jersey for making a region which inhabits 2 continents chimp out

Hahhahahahaha

>Africa
outside of the Nile region, the rest of the continent was irrelevant
and half of the arabian peninsula too