Webm Thread

Post what you have.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt3147312/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does one ship get sliced like butter but the other star destroyer is perfectly fine?

The other one isn't fine, but the reason why the hammerhead doesn't damage the other ship is that it never exceeds Tensile strength, and the reason why the one ship gets wrecked is that it is being hit along a small area (so the ship is being used as a wedge in simple terms) and exceeds the compression strength. Large structures will not have the same compression strength in the same areas.

is it really worth the bumps to trigger Sup Forums's autism?

yes

rekt

FU

I'm afraid to watch over Taken 1 and see how much Liam Neeson's squeezes his eyes shut like a little girl every time he shoots

Found this

Will this one work?

This one will work also right?

sauce?

"""""""""""science"""""""""""" fiction

no fucking clue

kek

WHAT PRISON BREAK ISB AK?

Desierto

imdb.com/title/tt3147312/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_8

not gonna lie, when he put up his hands I actually got spooked

Jesus Christ this show got terrible.

Why does the destroyed ship look like an unpainted model?

>Desierto

is it worth checking out?

Because this will inevitably trigger an argument about physics from people with a 9th grade understanding I'll throw this out there before it's buried in 900 replies:

In space, momentum is always conserved. There's no gravity to pull you towards something or friction (on the ground or even in the air) to slow you down. You could stick a fire extinguisher on the side and it would just keep turning the ship until you balanced it with something else.

I think the only real argument is whether it would pierce through the ship, which I don't fucking know because I don't have extensive research on the structural integrity of Star Wars ships. It looks like it's designed for that exact purpose though

Because that's what they were in 1980.

It's almost brilliant how well they translated the dated looking practical effects into photorealistic CG. It looks you imagined it would look like if star destroyers were real. It took us 35 years to be able to pull it off this well but it's here.

You know what this is kino fuck all you guys

Stana Katic is so hot.

I heard she and fillion had a huge fucking falling out that led to Castle's cancellation.

It had already run too damn long anyway though so eh.

That is what I understand as well.

Katic and the redhead made it worth watching.

But it a simple way to keep this thread bumped in the slow part of the day.

She's 17. Back off you pervert

You do know where you are at right?

>she's legal you dog rapist!

Careful there Dudley Doright.

This guy was creepy as fuck

> Semi-auto rifle
> Pretend's it's a bolt action
> Show semi-auto action anyway

movie?

I saw Star Wars at the cinema back in '77 when it was released an the Star Destroyers were most definitely grey, not white.

And 17 is four years past the legal age of consent. What's your point?

this

The original models were kitbashed from lots of plastic model kits. For R1, the ILM guys actually did 3D scans of the old model kits that the original models were made from. They could then use the scanned parts to digitally kitbash the ships. Really very fucking cool.

bump

Nigga you ever slice and dice with some graham crackers? Go buy yourself a box and see the magic

>panther

>Desierto
>A group of people trying to cross the border from Mexico into the United States encounter a man who has taken border patrol duties into his own racist hands.
the hero we need

>two stalls over
>suddenly in the next one

>You could stick a fire extinguisher on the side and it would just keep turning the ship until you balanced it with something else.
yeah, if you're got 100 years to wait

star destroyers were shit back then too. Can't even take out a little corvette

Gotta admit, regardless of what you think of Lucas, or any of the other movies, that is beautiful kino. For some of us that single shot was a revolutionary step in film-making.
Before that it was the space station docking scene in 2001.

And yes, I saw them both in the theater when they were originally were released. pic related.

Sorry, I meant Cheetah.

I think the /webm/ threads skew older.

That is clearly a lion

I will actually sit down and watch this movie this weekend, I think

it's surprisingly good. I didn't rate it much from the trailers but they handle the cosmic horror part pretty well.

Figure it worth a watch.

a cure for wellness

extended version

No it's bad, the shilling for this flick is insane.

pleb detected

last of voidposting

I never realised that the handle for the dual saber grows in size. I wonder if that is intentional or a cgi miss.

Do they even have fried food in prison?

no, it doesn't grow along its length, it's just being rotated to a more perpendicular angle

>what is perspective

where is this from

a cure for wellness. It has some kino cinematography

Anyone have the one of Daisey ripley "auditioning"?

That's a lot of fucking loops

>Got

HE'S A NIGGER

Well seeing as it's a meme thread