Were scottish the good guys, or just the niggers of the great britain?

were scottish the good guys, or just the niggers of the great britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f1CB-D1TtXc
youtube.com/watch?v=tHA1ufmLZQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Basically primitive niggers. They are descended from the irish after all.

>English
>come into your village, kill your friends and rape (then sometimes kill) your women

Sounds more niggerish to me, t b h.

youtu.be/f1CB-D1TtXc

Scots are sons of Vikings. Pure aryan blood. We have no connection to anglos whatsoever.

but was there something that the scottish did first, to "justify" this pillaging?

>He feels proud of having barbarian ancestors
Dis-gu-sting

Yeah, they told the English to fuck off. Inexcusable, really. It's like they didn't even know who was in charge.

Exist?
English kings had long claimed lordship over all Britain; those pesky Scots kept disputing that so needed to be taught a lesson.

>jelly

>WHEN THEY TAKE OUR WIVES THEY WILL ALSO TAKE OUR FREEDOM

>HOL UP
>SO U SAYING
>WE SOME KINDA VIKINS

The Vikings were there in 100ish AD when Hadrian built the wall?

The fuck are you trying to say

lmao the vikings raped and enslaved you little cucks

like 80% of icelandic people have maternal celtic dna because nordic people brought scottish and irish slave girls to iceland with them and fucked the shit out of them

Mfw a barbarian rape-baby finds himself on top of the food chain just by being born in current era and shittalks us

>lmao your father was so alpha that makes you a cuck
Someone's salty he has no viking blood I see.
Anglos are below jews

>Romans got cucked by Celts
>Celts mixed with even more superior vikings
Scotts are THE master race

you realize vikings settled in england as well right? the danelaw was like the majority of england's landmass.

not that either are anything to be proud of. being rapebabby betas who got dominated by vikings for centuries is not a badge of honor.

A SCOTTISH PEDOPHILE

youtube.com/watch?v=tHA1ufmLZQY

reminder that the jews are the master race by any metric of achievement you can think of.

Yeah. But you are non-viking and mad about it :^)
Also the numbers don't lie. Scotts have purer Viking blood mixed with alpha celt blood

you're LARPing as a viking when the reality is you come from a group of pathetic physical specimens who were conquered and dominated by vikings. it's like a nigger being proud of his irish last name. the nigger got that last name because his ancestor was a bitch ass slave, and you got your viking blood because your people were incompetent pussies.

That Scots aren't of pure aryan ancestry since they existed as a people for millennia before the Vikings came to the British Isles. Unless celtic peoples count as aryans, I'm not up on my nazi lore.

>still "lmao your father was so alpha that makes you a cuck"
Thanks for showing the world how jelly anglos are of superior viking heritage

pure nordic people are alpha, the native people of scotland (celtic tribes e.g. the picts) were pathetic betas, and modern day scots are the bastard rapebabby offspring of nordics raping the celts so i don't know what in the fuck that makes you but it sure ain't alpha

>Celtics
>rek the roman empire so hard they hide behind a wall
>get conquered by vikings and mix your blood to get even more alpha

>anglos
>get conquered by french lol
>perform inbreeding so hard you literally bred out your own chins
Believe me Scots are just ITCHING for a chance to fuck anglos up and reunite with our nordic brethren

TWAS THE YEAR OF 1690

the english are the niggers of great Britain trust me on that user

NO MORE CATHOLICS
>T2 kino

Choose life with no more Catholics left

Then why didn't you vote yes to indyref you fucking cucks lel.

This thread full of disgusting delusional Scots and ignorant Americans.

The amount of MUH HERITAGE american retards ITT is stupid. The Scottish are born inferior. You don't go around bragging about being part scottish, you try to hide it.

everything on an island nation always goes to shit.
>UK
>Jamaica
>Cuba
>Haiti/Dominican
>Australia
>Basically all of Oceana
>Japs

etc. etc.