Can someone remind me why we killed this guy?

Can someone remind me why we killed this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YUkNjw7J9PY
youtube.com/watch?v=7YZxF5JPm10
youtu.be/XorKTwkFPDU
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L0smTCyTuL8
herald.co.zw/europe-burning-as-gaddafi-promised/
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_DecWebClearedMeta/31-C1/DOC_0C05779612/C05779612.pdf
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/hillarys-war-how-conviction-replaced-skepticism-in-libya-intervention/2011/10/28/gIQAhGS7WM_story.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12900#efmALTAqG
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/28/hillary-clinton-undercut-on-libya-war-by-pentagon-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Terrorist scum who abused his people.

why is this a thread?

Jews

Wanted to remove Arabs from the oil Dollar and go back to gold.

>hill-shill gets 10 more cents
Because he opposed international global banking interests by wanting to sell oil in his own currency, OP.

He fucked with the banks.

cuck

because he was about to introduce a gold backed currency, for multiple african countries (like the Euro) and we can't have that. He wanted to only sell oil in that currency, meaning petroldollar would get rekt.

same reason the US is allied with Saudis: petroldollar and price manipulation of oil.

fucking shill.
Because he was trading outside the dollar.

this guy knows what's up

Hillary wanted to.

WE

False. His country was one of the worst when it came to anything humanitarian and he was one of the main backers of al qaeda back in the day. He was also trying to play both sides of the fence by being buddy buddy with russia while pretending to pander to the united states.

>tfw Sup Forums knows its stuff
I'm proud, gents.

donald marshall

>10 more cents deposited into your account

>His country was one of the worst when it came to anything humanitarian
Objectively false. I think I'll make this one easy and just filter your stupid ass, fuckhead ;)

F
youtube.com/watch?v=YUkNjw7J9PY

youtube.com/watch?v=7YZxF5JPm10

Fucking Shillary
>We came, we saw, he died.

>namefag
>tripfag
>shill
you need to kill yourself

lol.

My face when these people end up suicided with 3 shots to the back of the head.

Gotta make the rats come out of hiding some how.

That's the reason for many things nigga

This. Not only he wanted to trade oil in gold. He wanted to get the whole africa into monetary system that would trade oil for gold dinar. Not only Lybia had oil, they also had gold. That would make lybia richer beyond imagination. But his dream was too big and he was taken down like any disobedient globalist puppet

Chill out spic.

Sounds familiar.

Try bringing back the gold standard and see how long you last. I hope the Chinese do it next, that'll be interesting.

>False. His country was one of the worst when it came to anything humanitarian and he was one of the main backers of al qaeda back in the day.

The country is doing much better today isn't it? They removed the regime and left it for ISIS to grow, for humanitarian reasons?

lol, we didnt. he had to handle a revolt by his own people, and was murdered by his own people. learn your history.

>not realizing that it was Hillary and Obongo's disastrous foreign policy that caused it

He was winning until we started a no fly zone shooting down his tanks.

Someone killed Santana? I loved that guy

Isis is not as prevalent as alqaeda or the guy in op or saddam.

Isis is simply the modern muslim ms13 and the only reason they do as much as they do is because of lack of police and armies in those countries and media hyping them up and psyching people out.

>lol, we didnt.

Lol you did, it's not a secret.

second post best psot

Did you forget about the part where we parked a bunch of warships off his coast and bombed the shit out of his military?

this fampai

this

Pretty much. The NATO forces basically acted as the rebel's air force in that war.

Shalom Shilllllllllllllllllllllll boi

>stalin going to invade europe hurrdurr
He wiped his army leaders and needed like 3 or 4 years more. He couldnt fight till lkke 1944

>shitstralia

I stopped taking australia seriously when I realized iggy azalea is the most notable person from that country.

>Isis is not as prevalent as alqaeda

They're more prevalent then Al qeada could ever dream, they are conquering Territory, they aren't are Street gang, are you seriously this retarded?

They are trying to create their own Caliphate and you compare them to a gang of spics

>had own country
>qt personal guards
>ugly as fuck

He was living the dream, so cuks got jealous.

to help flood europe with migrants to pay taxes to support the retiring baby boomers

check this one out

>Libya & Gaddafi - The Truth you are not supposed to know
youtu.be/XorKTwkFPDU

Gaddafi literally did nothing wrong

She's hardly even famous here, she can only succeed in your Nigga loving culture.

Because you US faggots sometimes are truly retarded and sadly Europe follows you in those moments (even if some countries don't really want to).

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

it is not your place to ask questions goyim

Last time I checked there are more ms13 than isis members.

But whatever you say.

fear mongering immenent.

Right I was in the capital last year and thats all drunk girls kept reciting.

nice try shill even the guys were singing along while telling me that kangaroo burgers are actually a thing.

Thank you for correcting the record.

>is country was one of the worst when it came to anything humanitarian

This is bullshit. Libya was the most prosperous country in Africa and the public supported him. The neocon Jews removed him.

The image is fake, I looked it up and there is no such site.

But thats false, power constantly went out and they barely had plumbing. Keep in mind he was taken out by his own people. we didnt do a thing.

Reminder Gaddafi predicted the European "refugee" crisis

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html

faggot jews wanted his gold

wow my country is shit and so are the countries of my people where the fuck else would they go.

He was taken out by NATO

Stay in their own countries and fix them? I guess you wouldn't know about that spic.

I think he wanted to sell oil in other currency than dollar so you had to take him that for that

>11 posts by this ID

fuck off

>Terrorist scum who abused his people.
youtube.com/watch?v=L0smTCyTuL8
This was recorded during bombing.

>btfo by america
>btfo by muslims

the most famous person out of your country is a guy who did a song with whiz khalifa.

besides the gold meme, there's a lot of good stuff in thread

>Arabs

You mean Africans

Gaddafi was so based that he accepted the failures of the pan-Arab meme

Wow. Would you please include post your boss' phone or email. I have a complaint that one of his employees is slacking off.

Every shill thinks they can just yell debunked and find themselves unmoored from the burdens of reality. No dice.

>Gunshots
>Madmax driving
>people beeping for his crew to stop driving like assholes

am I missing something?

Watch the end.

Objectivity for one.

Hey everyone watch out for his tricks. Pic related.

The money was said to have been but never allocated.

there is no official site for what you are claiming. but nice try.

>Doesent agree with me therefore shill

>no official site
Surely not even a spic like you would be stupid enough to think they'd have a public website for this purpose?

id be doing the same if he just paid me and my family a fortune.

your friendly reminder he warned us:

herald.co.zw/europe-burning-as-gaddafi-promised/

Wow I hate jews now!

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/HRCEmail_DecWebClearedMeta/31-C1/DOC_0C05779612/C05779612.pdf

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/

You remind me of those mafiosi who would shout with conviction, despite all evidence, "there is no mafia."

You expect me to believe that you entered this thread of your own volition. Armed only with an undying love and admiration for Secretary Clinton. Determined to undermine her detractors and label them as idealogues. That you decided to enter arguments without any proof. You expect me to believe you would do this for free. Fat chance loser.

Don't take it too personally we all have had shitty jobs. The difference is that if you piss of Secretary Clinton you'll end up like Seth Rich. Pick up a job at buzzfeed. It's safer and you get to craft the same narratives.

>we didn't do a thing
Oy gevalt.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

NATO, especially France, the UK and USA backed the rebels, supported them, enforced a no-fly-zone to deny the government air support, seized government assets, stopped arms trade to the country and supported, supplied and trained the rebels.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/hillarys-war-how-conviction-replaced-skepticism-in-libya-intervention/2011/10/28/gIQAhGS7WM_story.html

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12900#efmALTAqG

America kills just about all of its 'allies' when they have outlived their usefulness.

>Milosovic
>Saddam
>Bin Laden

Because he looks goofy

Sarkozy want to steal italian companies oil from Lybia and have no idea why U.K. backed him. Obama was against it but Hillary cried about "muh arab spring" and "Gaddafi muh oppressor of people" and Obama caved.

Without Gaddafi Italy can't pay anyone anymore to keep the shitskins in Lybia (Gaddafi used to torture them in concentration camps but we didn't gave a shit kek) so now the sand niggers are flooding Europe.

The mudslimes blowing up French now it's simply the karma payback.

this guy.
a jew.

This

any source that obama was initially against it or are you just saying that

Just read the Wikipedia guys, it says he in acted sharia law but changed it to be his interpretations of the koran.

Because at the time, we thought dictators were the worst things in the world.
We didn't know how necessary they were if we didn't want things to explode.
And now we're facing the consequences of getting rid of him and Saddam. Sure they weren't exactly saints but they did what had to be done.
They know. We didn't. And now we're all paying the price of our ignorance.

Pic related told us so a couple of times, I can search for the video interview but I doubt you understand italian.

He's right winged so I doubt he would lie to defend a leftist president. He literally said that was Hillary who pushed Obama into backing the invasion of Lybia.

You can also read this
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/28/hillary-clinton-undercut-on-libya-war-by-pentagon-/

Because he walked in the path of Hillary Clinton.

Poor old Kadaffi did nothing wrong

For the CTR lurkers.

NATO (aka your government) needed to mud the waters in North Africa to please their Globalist overlords and remove Gadaffi so a hundred million refugees could cross freely into Europe

Because America hates leaders who can control their countries well.

I love how we have a city which translates to "mentally retarded" in English.

>ctrl+F
>muh democracy
>0 results

He fooled single moms with the Dinar meme. WE'VE HSD ENOUGH OF SCAMS

How many times do we have to say "because it was funny"?

he would threatened to not deliver the oil and gaz if France doesn't obeyed him. bad idea.

Same reason the US offed Saddam, you don't fuck with the Petrodollar.

do you realize that france is a maroccan, algerian and libyan puppet by now anyway?

Your foreign policy is dictated by globalist war-profiteers.

Because your overlords willed it.

> "France"

He probably only threatened your piece of shit president who was known to have accepted money from Qaddafi.

Libye is our puppet now, algeria will collapse soon because of saoudian. The real problem is we have no border and politician want to import future leftist voters.(sand niggers)

> libya is our puppet

it's a terrorist state, you clown

all you can do is steal gas from them