What the hell is wrong with Japan?

Pic related, just watched this:
>be japanese man
>wife divorces you out of the blue
>forced to pay 50,000 yen/month to see your son ONCE a month
>ex wife chastises you for not being a fatherly figure
>offer to see son every week
>ex wife knows you can't afford weekly visits, so declines, denying you the chance to be in your son's life
>ex wife gloats to your face that she is already sleeping with another man
>have to take such insults and succumb to the level of a cuckold else lose visiting privileges
>get constantly threatened with losing said privileges
>constantly working and at the risk of homelessness and all money goes to child support
And in the end, he still gets painted as the bad guy, both by his ex, his sister, and his mother. His remorse is not that he gets fucked over by his ex wife, but that he wasn't successful in life. This is apparently normal for Japan.

muh feminism

they never recovered from the nukes.

Exposure to American culture is infinitely more destructive to a healthy society than an atomic weapon is.

>Exposure to *Jewish propaganda
ftfy

That happens all the time here in the states too. The fuck you doing tryna make this a Japan exclusive thing?

It's not even that. There's no mention of court cases, custody battles, etc, it's just given that his position is concrete. The only thing he can do is work more, and pay more. It makes no sense, he's treated like a criminal, and he even talks about himself as one, but the only thing he did "wrong" was that his career went nowhere.

>before
>honorful warrior culture ready to sacrifice everything for the homeland and their traditions
>after
>neets, 70% virgins kawaii uguu xD where are my sexbots

What difference is there, other than rural culture?

Hitler was right about American culture:

Half judaised, half negrified

you should watch i wish to cheer yourself up.

This is not exclusive to Japan you chucklefuck permavirgin.
This is happening in the entire free world aka non muslim countries where women enjoy the same rights as men.

>The fuck you doing tryna make this a Japan exclusive thing?
It's a Japanese film, based on elements of Japanese society, and it's pretty much the entire subject of the film. If there's anything to take away from it and discuss, it's "what the fuck?".

This really has nothing to do with Japan specifically, this happens everywhere.

>where women enjoy the same rights as men
Superior rights. Otherwise this would happen the other way too.

So what? The film is not about the rest of the world, it's about Japanese culture and society.

Two nukes were a bit too much.

Japanese women invented a form of Feminism where they still reap all of the benefits but just continue to stay at home and let their men do all the work.

Not many people know this but Japan is actually a very matriarchal country where women do almost nothing and yet dictate/give orders to the men in their lives.

The leading theory appears to be that Japanese men were so ashamed and emasculated after WW2 that Japanese women had to take their place as leaders of the household.

Japanese women took more and more control of their families and Japanese culture as a whole and Japanese men just went along with it, viewing everything bad happening to them as just punishment for failing their Emperor during the war.

That's the point you dumbass and that's why american culture (specially such fringe groups as SJW and MRA) are poison in this earth.

Being a failure in life is a sin. Settling is death. He failed his family, his parents, his son and his wife. He's dead.

Jaysus Christ the state of The Rising Sun.

humans don't know how to interact or be themselves without constant intervention by cultural authoritarians. But today's world is anti-traditionalist and punishes people who think they should have a family. International banks/corporations want less people in the world because automation is coming and is there is a finite cap on consumers then and only then will consumers be the new currency (trust and loyalty to brands is how they plan on paying us a barely livable wage while they continue to rob everyone blindly). Free people need to be a rarity for this to work: thus giant prison systems and the school to prison pipeline, war on drugs, endless ideological wars and religious wars, constant terror attacks (funded by the west - see the whole feminism/Islam alliance, it's totally artificial and propped up by globalists), environmental destruction, pharmaceutical dependency, false flag attacks on your own people, and on and on.

Only way to fight back is not play their game.

>mfw nip men are so cucked they have to sit down to pee

t. Gomenasai, my name is user.

I’m a 35 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

White America hasn't had it's own culture for at least 100 years. It's all just Jewish and Nigger shit.

>but just continue to stay at home
>where women do almost nothing
Source? This film in particular has the ex wife working full time. The mother is working full time by cooking and taking care of grandchildren. Laziness is not an relevant element, even what you're saying is true. The question is what due process made the husband out to be a criminal and schmuck who has to pay over half his earning to see his son once a month, and why can't he appeal, or otherwise fight back?

I never said the system wasn't fucked beyond belief.
You made it out to be a Japanese thing only. It's not, retard.
Unless you live in Pakistan, this kind of shit is happening in your own cuck country as we speak.

>The mother is working full time by cooking and taking care of grandchildren

All first world countries are like this.

Kids don't raise themselves; kids don't grow without positive influence; kids don't grow without worthwhile family interaction; kids don't grow healthy without hearty homecooked meals. The role of the family, the role of the grandmother, is as relevant and as important as that of a breadwinner and parent.

Shut up Drumpftard. Women are always right get over it.
Now go back to your nazi containment board

Tell that to oprah,nigg.

>mfw I cook, clean the house, and babysit nephews by myself most days of the week but still get shamed by my gf for not yet finding a job with more hours and better pay

I wonder about the chances that a guy can get away with being a stay-at-home dad and still get the same amount of respect for it as women do.

All of the shit that you listed is both simple and not time consuming at all. Especially since you're sending the kid to school for at least 8 hours a day. It has nothing on the stress of a real full-time job with all the shitty overtime that comes with it.

>get shamed by my gf for not yet finding a job with more hours and better pay
dumbass. she just wants more time with Jamal.

This man had the right idea
Women make men weak

He was a faggot. Don't confuse the two.

So in other words this film is complaining and trying to bring attention to this situation.

You're obviously an expert childrearer then. Different children have different needs and demands. I sometimes babysit of my niece and nephew and while it's rewarding to watch them grow and develop into actual people it fucking drains you like no job ever could. Especially before they start kindergarten or school. After a week of having to take care of them I feel like I've aged a year.
In the olden days when there was a whole community raising kids and they were roaming freely, it was probably easier to distribute that responsibility, aside from all the rules that need to be adhered to now. Raising kids is a 24/7 job.

>Get all your men killed in a war
>Generation rised with no father
>Your society is based on honor and dying for your Lord and the Emperor, but since you are no longer a militarized country, you develop a workholic system where you die for some zaibatsu
>They invent waifus and cute girls doing cute things

Doesn't sound that different from America desu.

>Settling is death.
That's such horseshit. That line of thinking is what ruined over 3 generations of people
>I have to be more than my blue collar job
>my son MUST go to college!
Etc.
Settling is fine as long as you're working hard and happy. Most people should settle since they weren't mean for the life we're living where overtime and unpaid days are the norm.

You think that's bad
>brother marries a crazy chick, always known for having mental issues
>other brother has his own kids, both him and his wife works
>they're looking for a babysitter
>brother with crazy wife suggests that they save money by just dropping the kids off at his house and his wife will watch them
>its their aunt, so how bad can it be
>its goes okay for a few months
>one day, she snaps because she couldn't stop the baby from crying and drops him repeatedly
>baby doesn't make it and she goes to jail for infanticide
>while in jail, she wants to see her own kids
>my brother refuses because he doesn't want to take them into jail to see a crazy lady
>the system gives her a lawyer and she sues my brother for visitation rights in jail
>my brother can't afford his own lawyer and might lose custody of his kids if he doesn't agree to let them visit their mother in jail twice a month
>judges bring up "mother's right"
The system is designed to screw fathers.

>Amerifat talking about shitty marriage/divorce laws

The irony

This happens everywhere

Which is also why all japanese women love white cock

I fucking hate women, tbqh

>zaibatsu
"wealth clique" sounds like a rap group

No.Its because foreigners are exotic and a status symbol,much like a toy dog.