Are dogs white

Please help me Sup Forums this is serious. Please talk me out of it because I'm seriously considering killing my dog.
I was thinking about niggers today and how they aren't even human, when suddenly my dog appears and it hits me. Niggers are animals. Dog are animals. Like it or not, niggers are leagues closer to white people than a dog is. So is a dog more of a nigger? I know niggers are smarter than dogs, so it makes sense???
I can't sleep with the thought of this nigger in my house. Please are there any animal scientists or vets that can assure me dogs are more like white people here? I've been contemplating shooting him but I don't want to. He's locked in my bathroom now

That's a cute puppy

>loyal
>understands authority
>defends your home when you're gone
user dogs are the whitest animals there are. Now get your dog out of the bathroom

cool slide thread

sage

Are you a veterinarian

holy shit.... alright user, what kind of a dog is he first off

He's a golden retriever. Sometimes he looks at me like a nigger does on the street -- like there hasn't been a single thought in his head in a long time

>o is a dog more of a nigger?
Will your dog attack someone who is attacking you? Yes. Will a nigger attack someone who is attacking you? Most likely it is the nigger attacking you, and then your dog will bite him.

tl;dr dog bit niggers = dogs good

>niggers are smarter than dogs
What the fuck are you on?
A trained dog is always smarter than a trained nigger.

Your dog is looking at you like that because he thinks you're batshit insane.

Also if your dog isn't trained you are the nigger.

Let's be honest, even a nigger is smarter than a dog

The only thought in your dogs head is how cool you are, and how he wants to be around you so much because you are so cool.

You're delusional.
Don't mistake speaking for intelligence.
They're like parrots.

Oh come on, there are no seeing eye niggers.

Op is a nigger

Oh I'm sorry, which one of these invented peanut butter?
Which one invented anything?

Can you think of any more weird or out of place experiences you have had with your dog?

This has got to be bait but I'll bite. There is nothing wrong with less intelligent animals as long as they are friendly and well behaved. Most dogs are, most niggers are not. Are you going to shoot a white child because children are less developed than adults?

Go be a nigger somewhere else you fucking jiggaboo porchmonkey.

Dogs are white, except for nigger dogs like pitbulls
>inb4 butthurt pitfag responds

Are you a self hating nigger? Niggers are more prone to hate animals, this one story I read a nigger threw is dog away in the dumpster after it ate a piece of pizza, they are relentless.

Also white people domesticated dogs, niggers did not. We have genetically selected them to be our companions.

>Also white people domesticated dogs, niggers did not.
Look up the basenji. You are wrong.

I don't think he's ever stolen anything but if he's basically a nigger in a dog's body what else can I do?

It's not a puppy. It's an adult Shiba Inu.

can you show us a picture of the dog?

Just read Blacksad 2

Wrong, dogs are closer to humans than niggers and are way more intelligent.

Dogs are for faggots. Real men own cats

Post the webm or I'll report your shit

if dogs had hands they'd have invented peanut butter 14 times by now