Which character in the Loud House has arguably the most talent?

Which character in the Loud House has arguably the most talent?

Luan

The only character to win tickets based off an accent alone.

God, I love this cartoon, now, thanks Sup Forums

Luna for sure, but Luan's ability to rake in YouTube dough will leave her better off

Lynn or luan of course. Also,
> inb4 loli or shota lewds
> inb4 pedo fantasies
There. Thread IS Fixed

Lisa

She's fucking 4.

This

I forgot about her desu
Yeah, alright, I'm unsure if that's "talent" or "dark magic" though

>Blows things up all the time
>Studies poop
Real talent you got there.

Ranking

Lisa>Lynn>Leni>Luan>Lola

Lisa - Child Genius, does many things with her intelligence
Lynn - Excellent in every sport
Leni - Not only a fashion designer, but also very talented with crafts in general
Luan - Large social media following
Lola - Kid Beauty Queen

We don't know the extent of Luna's musical talent and how people receive her music. Lincoln has crazy planning skills, wasn't sure where to rank it. Lori is good at controlling the household when she needs to, but she's probably just 2nd to last right above Lily. Don't know about Lana.

>does many things with her intelligence
Such as...?

And I genuinely forgot about Lucy.
>story of her life

She'd probably rank around Lori and Lana.

You know who else has a large internet following?

Lucy has won awards too. Plus she hones in on her craft daily, whereas Lola's talent is just flashing her hairless butthole.

All sorts of "mysterious experiments". With some of her chemicals she literally created life out of garbage.

Better list.

>Lynn
>Luna
>Lucy
>Leni
>Lisa
>Lori
>Lincoln
>Lola
>Lana
>Lily

>Implying it wasn't already alive and she didn't just make it grow

>Don't know about Lana.
She's good at plumbing, based on Sleuth and Consequences and the Loud House crew saying she got trophies from plumbing competitions.

She may even develop into a grease monkey as she grows up, since she was interested in reworking the bike Lincoln gave to her.

Lucy's talent doesn't seem to be better than Leni's for sure.

>Lana that low

Do you really consider Lola to be better?

from best to worst

#lolaskates
#lenitards
#luanatics
#lorilorries
#lunarocks
#lincolnlinks
#lanalaunchers
#lucyspookies
#lilyshilles
#lynnkin
#lisapreachahs
#clydetide

>Lucy that high
>Lana that low

Lucy's poetry is awful. It seems to be modeled based on nothing but rhyme scheme. Meanwhile, Lana can repair a toilet and I'm pretty sure she has Fluttershy levels of animal taming skills.

She never actually won them

>#luanatics
>#lunarocks
#lunatics would've been more fitting for Luna fans. Luan fans should've gotten a different name.

I think she did, and she's going to take Lincoln to a concert with them in the next episode.

#lampcamps

Huh, was it mentioned in the preview that it was the Mick Swagger concert? If so then that's another bit of subtle continuity to go with the victory undies.

Is there a preview out yet?

>dat Lucy
it's like I wasn't immortal!

Is it safe to say Lori has the least talent?

She seems to have a way with organization and discipline, at least in the Loud family, which in itself is quite impressive. She could probably fart the alphabet too.

She is a professional RTS player on the low low.

Being able to control the Loud siblings should make her be ranked #1.

Lincoln who took her down couldn't even do it.

#luanigans

#luanfans

#neveraluans get it? Never a luan, never alone

#luanclan

She's a child prodigy. I'd grant that she's got more potential at this point, but either way. She's going to do well for herself.

Still yet to be seen.

Where do #RonnieAnneFans go?

where's luan

In the trash where she belongs.

See

This show is lewd.

Stop making loud house thread RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

Pic related

Lori: Gets a useless degree at college, bounces from one minimum wage job to the next until she ends up on welfare with a litter of kids.
Leni: Gets lost innawoods, later finds her way back after developing a line of clothes from stuff she found, eventually the networks hear about it and offer her a show, ends up with a survivalist/fashion game show where contestants are dropped in the middle of the wilderness in the nude and have to make clothes while trying to get to The Runway as fast as they can.
Luna: Housewife.
Luan: Lawyer.
Lynn: College football star who would've gone pro but she got injured, this is all she'll talk about for the rest of her life.
Lucy: Becomes a semi-famous medium, the networks give her a paranormal show called Extreme Ghostfinding where contestants have to sneak into houses without getting caught and find evidence of paranormal activity.
Lana: Plumber with a hobby of landscaping.
Lola: Beauty pageant mom.
Lisa: Never does anything worthwhile, still has a superiority complex, spends most of her days posting on internet forums.
Lily: Next Hitler.
Linc: Creates a cartoon show based on his childhood. It sucks.

MY MOM

>it sucks

The cartoon or his life ?

Go back to /sug/

Post the lewdest thing from this show.

>Lana is the most successful
Not surprising.

Probably Lily diaper-less. Either that or one of the girls in their undies.

> one of the girls in their undies
want

I love that people always make Lori have a crappy life just cause they don't like her. I think she'll be fine at worst I see stay at home mom with lower middle class income. But honestly I could see her becoming a lawyer or a business woman with Bobby as her stay at home husband. Hmm next time there's a draw user I may request a pic of a older Lori smoking a cigar with a older Bobby wearing an apron bring her dinner.

>survivalist/fashion game show where contestants are dropped in the middle of the wilderness in the nude and have to make clothes while trying to get to The Runway as fast as they can
I'm going to steal this and there is nothing you can do.

[panty whisper]

>I love that people always make Lori have a crappy life just cause they don't like her.

I think it's more because Lori doesn't seem to have a special talent/skill like her other sisters do. Luan's puns are corny, but she is apparently good enough to get a big internet fanbase, Lisa is a genius, Lana is mechanically skilled, Lynn is good at sports, Lucy writes poems, etc. All stuff that couple be applied in their adult life into a job or career. But we mostly see Lori just doing lazy teengirl stuff like doing her nails and texting on the phone. Does she even have a hobby?

>Hmm next time there's a draw user I may request a pic of a older Lori smoking a cigar with a older Bobby wearing an apron bring her dinner.

Would she be wearing a business lady outfit?

What about Ronnie Anne telling Bobby that if he wants to know what Lori will look like in 20 years, look at her mom, and then him imagining a THICC milf Lori.

>Lola - Kid Beauty Queen
Pretty useless skill unless you're a pedophile.

Yes but she's implied to be smart and responsible her parents trust her driving the other kids to school and watching them when there out. Lincoln never batted an eye to her doing his homework, and she knows how to push her siblings buttons, like the glitter moment, or I know this is cheating cause it's Leni but the click with the light. As for the outfit yeah business lady sounds about right.

>Does she even have a hobby?
Not a hobby, but she tends to be good at running a tight house when put in charge, plus in one of those interview things she mentioned planning on becoming a CEO. So she's going to do something in management.

Lori: Studies business in college, but never does jack after graduation and becomes a white trash single mom
Leni: Marries a rich sugar daddy. Is devoted to her kids but too ditzy to properly care for them
Luna: Spends her 20s-30s touring and rocking, becomes a mid-tier artist but not superstar level. Eventually when she's like 40, has kids but because of her old rotten eggs they become potatoes
Lynn: Becomes an Olympic gymnast, but since the useful shelf life for female gymnasts ends by 20, that's that. Becomes a housewife who mostly bores her kids with stories about being an Olympic gymnast, also she's one of those stereotypical Little League parents who gets mad all the time if her kids don't perform well enough in sports
Luan: Becomes a professional comedian. Also lends her voice to obnoxious loli cartoon characters you mostly want to punch in the face.
Lincoln: Becomes an accountant and more-or-less normal minivan dad, but harbors deep-seated mental traumas from his childhood which leads him to drink and become abusive to his wife and kids
Lucy: Becomes an insane /x/fag who has seances in her house and tries to contact the dead. Her kids all become either Wiccans or extreme Christfags. One converts to Islam.
Lola: Becomes a supermodel. Doesn't want a daughter who might someday upstage her as a model, so has repeat abortions until conceiving a son. Has problems with cocaine addiction and bulemia.
Lana: Becomes a bulldyke lesbian
Lisa: Becomes a high school science teacher. Does not reproduce.
Lisa: Becomes a crazy vegan hippie nudist who also encourages her kids to become crazy vegan hippie nudists. Has three kids, one of whom becomes a MTF transgender and the other two go on to work for the Democrat Party.

It's funny how Savino said that Luna was Lincoln's closest sister but in the actual show Lynn has taken that role.

>implying women have anything of value anyway other than their naked body

>Savino said that Luna was Lincoln's closest sister
Fake. People keep asking for a source but no one ever gives one.

Christ these are more autistic than greenbelt. At least those are very rarely funny

Oh boo hoo, I insulted your waifu.

Lisa, but her science nonsense makes her feel out of place in an otherwise not that over the top show. Plus she's awful and easily worst sister.

Going with the rest of the members of the family, you've got Leni who secretly has artistic talent for days across multiple fields, Luna who is a fairly accomplished musician and going places with that, or Luan who runs her own comedy skits and pretty damn successful youtube channel. I'm going with Luan for immediate relevance, Leni in second place for underutilized talent, and Luna in third for "going to be something someday"

You can't insult something that doesn't exist!

>waifuing fictional characters
lol, no. Just cringing at your attempts to make a mediocre family cartoon edgy. Are you trying to get (You)s in the event you accidentally shit out a Dipper Goes to Taco Bell?

But if she doesn't reproduce than how will she be the one that knocks?

>Luan: Becomes a professional comedian. Also lends her voice to obnoxious loli cartoon characters you mostly want to punch in the face.
I wonder who or what this is a reference to.

>It's a Cristina episode

It's weird to be excited for a Monday.

Garfield is ashamed of you.

>it's a body swap episode)

That probably would be entertaining if it was all 11 Loud siblings.

I feel bad for whoever swaps with lily

Everyone but Lincoln has awards. The thing is elementary school awards are meaningless for the most part. I have several for chess and I suck at chess. I got those awards for attending chess club (maybe 15 people), knowing the baseline strategy (a little beyond just how pieces move), and showing up to the tournament (7 of those people could make it/had the guts to really try). I'm strategically retarded, but I sure do have a shiney trophy saying I got 1st place at chess on display at my moms house.

>its Luna steals Lincoln's crush episode

Hey guys wanna see the cheapest gag ever

How do I fund this? Luna just sex goddessing every girl that becomes interested in/by Lincoln, to a point where Lincoln has to worry about it all the time.

Sarah Silverman or maybe waifu Schall

Luan should also have a problem with cocaine addiction.

>"Luan, please get these jelly doughnuts off my head."

>Lynn: Becomes an Olympic gymnast, but since the useful shelf life for female gymnasts ends by 20, that's that.

Or she becomes a Beach Volleyball superstar like Kerri Walsh(three-time olympic gold medalist, mother of 3 and still competing for that 4th gold medal at 38)

Also, she's also into curling, and there have been champions older than 50 in that.

She has options to go for.

Essentially, the "sports=super short career" meme needs to die

do you guys have some kind or archive or mega for the episodes? kisscartoon is missing some

not even hiding the fact that he's an autistic Lenifag

Didn't some female wrestlers keep going when they were literal senior citizens?