French man age 38 was jailed for 6 months for putting bacon strips into a Mosque mailbox...

French man age 38 was jailed for 6 months for putting bacon strips into a Mosque mailbox. He said "I only wanted to talk to the Imam about the priest murder".

estrepublicain.fr/edition-de-nancy-agglomeration/2016/07/30/tomblaine-des-lardons-dans-la-boite-aux-lettres-de-la-mosquee

Why no omelette ?

The French are funny. They cut the throat of an 80 year old priest and do nothing but then riot for days when a couple of thugs die in police custody.

At least in the uk we held protests and burned down a mosque when they beheaded a soldier in the street.

Fuck sake France... do something about it for once.

He brought halal bacon.

> bring with him something considered very offensive
> "I only wanted to talk [...]"

Extreme far right in all its splendor: litteraly calling insult and offensive behaviour in someone else place "a talk"

wait, this is bullshit right?
38 years?
People get like 15 years for murder here...

>bacon strips

>Extreme far right
What makes you think he has such a strong belief in capitalism

Dude he was 38 years old.

>man age 38 was jailed for 6 months

My bad
Sorry, just woke up

6 months isn't that bad

some jihadis wanabee never see a jail in their lifetime ...

this is absolutely disgusting

It is bad, when sandnigger trash just like the imbecile who murdered the priest never even go to jail, even though they openly do shit like trying to join ISIS and post murder-threats.

France is on the brink, and the fact that the police is protecting the "poor muslims" isn't a good thing.

>mfw he's converted or killed in jail because French prisons are ISIS recruitment centers.

he's not going to jail unless he does it again

But it says he got a suspended sentence, not a prison sentence?

>a strip of bacon
>extreme far right
I wonder what you'll call it when they bring the guillotine to finish of sandniggers

You must be some special kind of retard if you don't manage to do shit like that without getting ID'd
For 6 months sentence he also won't ever step foot in a jail, it's a disgrace nonetheless, it's just fucking food, nobody, no matter their motives should be banned from this or even get punished for speaking their mind or actions that don't hurt anyone except their feelings

Well, it seems efr is absolutely convinced putting slices of bacons in any muslim asset is the most insulting stuff they can do.

Beside, when I need to talk with someone, I never bring bacon with me.

> Beside, when I need to talk with someone, I never bring bacon with me
Then you don't know what life is all about

>this is ok because it's a church
>but putting some lardons in a mail box will send you to jail

Charles Martel au secours !

It's a suspended sentence (sursis), that guy won't be enriched.

6 months in jail for putting bacon on a mailbox?!?!!!! Bbbbhesjjajsbs

WHAT

Was he actually sent to jail or six months probational?

Idk but that is literally just a fucking prank bro

what's her problem?

If you want to go to jail, do something big at least, fucking retard.

nvm it says "avec sursis" so its 6 months effective, delayed with a certain period

SO YOU CAN LITERALLY BE PUT IN JAIL FOR PUTTING BACON ON A MAILBOX?!

too many white privileges i guess

>only wants to talk
>starts by mocking their feelings
idiocy SHOULD be a crime.

fuck off ahmet

daddy issues

For religious hatred. Same laws apply in UK, Germany, Spain, etc..., except if you're gay, feminist, muslim or minority race, then you can do whatever you want.

>jailed for 6 months for putting bacon strips into a Mosque mailbox
wtf
at the same time the ficki ficki arabs from new years eve aren't even seeing a day of prison

Sandnegers that make their "street racings" and kill little german girls in the process don't get any conviction

at this point its beyond doubt that our bolshevic goverment is trying to commit ethnocide on their own population

Thats discriminatory racist laws against white people

The cuckery of France-

It continues to grow.

When will it stop?

I just don't know.

Why is freedom of expression not valued, especially in western Europe?

Do we need America to free them?

glad he's got more time than any muslim doing worse shit, fuck the patriarchy right

person A lights person B on fire
person B panics and starts running around, causing much burning

cop A runs after person A to arrest him for fire
cop B runs after person B to stop the fire from spreading
cop C runs after person B to arrest him for fire

which cop are you?

He's a white male A WHITE MALE

PRIVILEGE FUCKING CHECKED