Elysium

Name a more redpilled kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0097216/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>allowing the Mexicans to invade paradise and ruin everything for rich whites

I feel like I may have gotten the wrong definition of redpilled.

imdb.com/title/tt0097216/

Kruger was the only good thing about this film. hate it when good villains get wasted on bad films

It not rich white guys. It the Jews, when the rich are to blame the Jews are quick to subverting it to blame the rich whitey

you gotta stop sucking Sharlto Copley's dick
he's not that good

It was an unintentional redpill.

>world is overpopulated and polluted
>film ends with the scum of earth having the ability to heal any and all ailments including death
>overpopulation would get exponentially worse as a result

>this is presented as a happy ending

Blompkamp is a fucking retard

his performance in the remake of old boy is the greatest performance of all time. he was robbed of an Oscar

>name a kino more aware of the bitter truth side
What does redpilled even mean in your post?

You may have missed the philosophy of the ending. The idea is that its immoral for people in power to play with the lives of the poor.

I reinterpret Blompkamp's movies in a more redpilled manner.

Elysium is an aesop about how shitskins ruined the earth, and then invade Elysium and fuck that place up too.

District 9 is an aesop on how refugees are shit.

he's entertaining to watch, what more do you want out of a flick?

This is exactly what I took away from the movie as well. Brown people ruin everything.

Hierarchy is a natural phenomena. The poor will always need management.

They were portrayed as "cool" until sentimentality was introduced.

It's essentially Battle Angel Alita

This isn't what Blomkamp was trying to say though, for a while I considered District 9 to be my favourite film, I even went to see Elysium to the cinema, then I realised Neill is either or both retarded/stupid, then Chappie happened and what the fuck was that?

Elysium's ending left me like pic related, the Dredd-esque planet receiving medical machines and now everyone's equal, hence the last spot of human civilization would get corrupted and promptly destroyed, but this is celebrated with slow motion bright happy scenes.

District 9 is still good though, just put aside the political idea and it's an amazing sci-fi kino, Blomkamp still gets an 11/10 in effects.

Salem in Gunnm was basically an experiment city, their status as being better than those below was fake, and Gally's morality ends up making more sense than the "good guys" in Elysium, who would basically be like Den and the Barjack movement.

i want him doing more southafrican movies because his accent's too shit

>Blomkamp still gets an 11/10 in effects.
This is really the highlight of his movies, the props are always fucking amazing.