Hey Sup Forums, I want to watch jerk off but I can't put down my fidget spinner. What should I do?

hey Sup Forums, I want to watch jerk off but I can't put down my fidget spinner. What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJWXgWrK82k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's another "blatant advertising" episode

Slice off your dick so you can't pass down your genetic material.

Why would a company pay money to advertise a wildly popular gimmick on Sup Forums?

you can still cum without a dick

I can't wait until these things become irrelevant 16 hours from now

>you actually think this is an advertisement and not a shitpost

you realize that "fidget spinner" isn't a brand, and a million different companies sell a million different variations of these things, right?

I saw one of those things in my local cornershop, thought about buying it, then I decided against it

why dont u just put ur dick through one of those holes i bet its small enough

>wedding band
>playing with fidget spinners
Consider suicide my guy

considering they're a learning aid for ADHD students, you'd better get used to them sticking around.

>not wearing a wedding band to attract women

>He actually believes this

> I self diagnosed myself with ADHD while vaping: the toy

youtube.com/watch?v=TJWXgWrK82k

Yeah but whose gonna have kids with a dickless child who plays with fidget spinners?

Thank you for all the replies. I just wanted to let you all know this shitpost was for you, and it was worth the incoming 3-day ban.

XD go reddit
Nimbly navigate off the nearest cliff peed

(I'm OP by the way)

ur mom

So weird, why do people do this? Yeah, I typed that post you replied to because I am the OP, but of all the things to say impersonating me, why that?

>women

It's kind of shitty that something that was ostensibly created for disabled people has now been co-opted by you fucking normie scum.

I was born in the mid-80s and I could swear these things have been around since the 90s, right? I could swear they were the junky little toys that you see in the impulse buy sections at the front of stores.

I'm these 3 posts.

This guy is impersonating me for no reason

I bought one because I legitimately fidget with shit on my computer desk before long before I had ever even heard of fidget spinners. Am I still a faggot?

Was making me question my sanity part of your plan?

That's the exact same reason I got one. It really is a neat little device because of the physics of it. My go-to thing to mess with before it was a rock. I like having rocks, fossils, glass sculptures, trinkets like that on my desk.

KYS

Sounds like someone's a little rectum ravaged

Rate mine bros :)

>0 results on google reverse image search
AYOOOOOOO WHERE U LIVE LEMME SEE YO FACE AND TITS

when I was a kid a spinner was a yoyo and If you couldn't pull off a trick while injuring someone you were a fag

the amount off yoyo battles I have seen in my life-time is less cringy than the concept of "fidget spinners"

I dont know how you sell to the americans shit like that, but this must be the most retarded toy ive ever seen.

>tfw to intelligent to buy into fads.

I wasn't and had fun

boglins
monsters in my pocket
pogs
yoyos
pokemon cards

JERSEY
E
S
E
Y

>monsters in my pocket
>pokemon (pocket monsters) cards
What is it with companies wanting to get monsters into little children's pockets?

I think it all stems from boglins

do u have a penis?

the patrician choice

I'm a boy and I already have a bf ;)

You have ultra faggoty hands. I bet you let men anally ram you while you cry about how daddy didn't give you enough attention. lol
Fag

LET ME SEE YOUR FEMININE PENIS

Thinking about getting one of these, I'm constantly biting my thumbs until they bleed.

Nah, my dad gave me too much negative attention though.

Like the Rock replying to trolls on twitter?

This is basically the pet rock

Somebody invented something cheap and simple and slapped pricetag on it.

how did it get popular?

They are pretty fun in short bursts

Cool story bro

autism

Facebook/rëddit

>>>/anywherebuthere/