One day

One day...

ordern e progreso

Does a free range zoo need to be that big?

Where will the capital be?
Just leave pic-related alone.

same place it is right now

I thought Brasilia wasn't really popular as the capital among Brazilians desu.

It isn't but I can't think of another place.

top kek.

start with this 3 anglo/francois bullshit, that even aren't considered south america, and stop being cucked like the falklands with the argies

Afaik, Surinam is already on the way since they want to slowly change their language from Dutch to either English or Spanish.
Would be easier if the UNASUR would just move in and take the whole area tho.

Well, that sucks because their language makes them unique in the region

That's because the capital change ocurred just before things went to shit again. If Brasília had been constructed anywhere between the Indepence and the First Republic it would have been considered a symbol of hope

They still have their creole-language Sranan or whatever it is called, no? Other then that, the only difference between them and the neighbors is their ethnic composition and gold-based economy. They anyway can become part of Brazil and retain some cultural heritage like the former English Mosquito-coast in Nicaragua.

>South American countries annexing French territory
>and a strategic one at that (we launch satellites and rockets from there)

'no'

French Guyana is literally more integrated into the common European framework than lots of states and territories on the European mainland.

See:

>Guyanas
>Northern Plate Basin
>A piece of the Andes
>A piece of the West Coast
That's enough for me.

no
we alreaday have australia

>If Brasília had been constructed anywhere between the Indepence and the First Republic it would have been considered a symbol of hope
Thanks for the explanation, sounds reasonable.

>the eternal frank

What about the French West Indies?

When I was a kid and found out other countries also had a part of Amazon my friend and I used to joke about how we should declare war on them and incorporate their territories
The same for Uruguay since it had belonged to us for a brief time

in your dreams only......

CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA CISPLATINA

The Guiana's plato would be a problem because these area is extremely important to USA. Before "conquer" the world they started they maritime expansion with Caribbean area. That's a strategic area in american geopolitics since the begins of 20th century and now, with the reduction of american hegemony across the world and a more domestic view, they will increase they influence in the Americas, mainly in Central America e Carib, not just in political and economic issues but in military and land/sea direct control.

another one bigass shithole a.k.a Russia 2.0

Why would Chile regress for you

If this is a thing it shouldn't be neither Brazil or any country in south america, it should be something new, new name, new states...

Confederation with own govs and laws, and it should also be small states, so it could be more control and order

>empire of a colony

Oh Brazil, You're so fucking funny

it's not an union you idiot, it's lebensraum.

huesraum

Latinia

sounds gay

Latin or Latino is better

ordem e delicias

We give you Rio in exchange

>French territory
more like your bulls niggersland were you take your wife to cuck you