Who will play Trump in the inevitable biopic that portrays him as the greatest US politician of all time?

Who will play Trump in the inevitable biopic that portrays him as the greatest US politician of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/videos/us/2017/01/19/voight-trump-inauguration.cnn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Notice how that Trump is President all the sudden the Dow is a measure of success?

This. #resist #notmypresident #impeachdrumpf

And jobs numbers too.

Of course it is goyim, rising tides carry all boats.

>I'm rich

This is a better metric of Americas success.
When he was skinny, everyone that was not in the sandwich guild was unemployed.

>Trump in office for 6 months
>responsible for recovering economy

And Bill was responsible for the 90s boom am I right? :^)

Steven Seagull with a wig and in a drag, with Putin's hand up his ass as the puppeteer.

lol poorfag

Reminder that no matter what Trump does, he was a better choice than Hillary.

The coal market is a shitshow because of the natural gas market, not because of environmental regulation or climate change treaties. It's cheap and nobody in the US wants it anymore. Trump's conduct re: the Paris Climate agreement means that it will be diplomatically toxic for other countries to be seen accepting exports of coal from the US.

Unless Trump is going to implement laws to force people to use coal and nothing else, it's not coming back.

>inb4 whataboutism
You are right though, when you have an election sometimes you have to vote for the lesser evil.

Judging by Hillary's last interview, and her actually blaming the DNC for her loss, I'm starting to think that she's more mental than Trump.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

This is a rule violation, OP. You know better.

>implying that the president has literally anything to do with the Dow Jones

Children leave

None of that mattered to me in the end, policies will continue to change but Supreme court is the thing that lasts with government since they have lifetime appointments and can shift every policy in country since they have the last say.

>And Bill was responsible for the 90s boom am I right? :^)

Not a Democrat, but I agree with your sarcasm.
Gas prices rise $.30 and "people" protested gas stations,same increase under Obama,zero complaints.
When Clinton was President, I was able to quit my job and find another whit in an hour.(I was young and it was just above minimum wage, but it fealt great. "You know how you haven't had a day of in 32 days straight? Gonna need you to stay late and come in tomorrow early." "Sure, just let grab something from my car." - obnoxious burn out intensifies.
As far as your point goes, I stopped voting long ago,not gonna play a game that I can't win.

But we're still under Obummer's budget from last October. Trump won't put his into effect until this October. How is he responsible when he hasn't enacted any financial policy?

Mods are Sup Forumstards. That's why there's always a pro-trump troll thread up but never one that makes him look bad. When he was pandering to zionists you couldn't keep a thread up for more than a few minutes.

oy vey

THATS RIGHT BURN THE MOTHERFUCKER DOWN

FUCK THE PLANET, UNITED STATES OF EXXON BABY

>YFW DEM DIVIDENDS

YESSS the already rich oil lobby is now getting even a little richer because they don't have to be as responsible, thank you TRUMP TRULY A FIGHTER FOR THE COMMON MAN *amerifats applaud* *everyone does the pledge of allegiance* *rednecks making minimum wage high five over winning*

One president says he will tax oil companies into bankruptcy, other says he wants to bring jobs back to America.
If you had money (just pretend) when would you invest? I promise to prevent growth and force companies to get rid of high paying jobs while sending a ton of money overseas era sounds like a good time to invest?

UNITED STATES OF TEXACO

wtf I hate trump right now

I'm hoping that Trump is at least capable of going down as a top 25 President at the conclusion of his 8 years.

PARIS WAS NON BINDING GUIDELINES ANYWAY, USELESS WANKERY FOR MUH ENVIRONMENT HIPSTERS, ITS ALL OPTICS CRYING REPORTERS AND YUROKUCKS

DUBYA PULLED OUT OF KYOTO, ANOTHER BIGOIL ADMINISTRATION

KEEPIN DEM CAMPAIGN PROMISES USA USA USA

Anyone that says "Pokemon go to the polls" unironically is fucked in the head

Why are libcucks triggered all of the time?

It's too bad he's failed at virtually everything else the president actually has control over
>travel ban 1 and 2 failed
>tried to appeal, STILL failed
>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>no cuts to social security and medicaid was a lie
>supposedly competent businessman and billionaire can't budget properly and made a 2 trillion dollar math error
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC

You can just tell how many Trumpfags here are underage. No fucking shit the DOW increased, the DOW always increases if there's deregulation. This would've happened under any Republican president.

IT MOSTLY CARRIES BOATS THAT ARE IN THE WATER, AND FACING THE RIGHT DIRECTION

BUT THERE ARE KNOCK ON EFFECTS THAT TRICKLE DOWN TO THE BOATLESS SOMEWHAT

What deregulation has happened?

wow all that and still a better option than Hlilary
I'd rather have Trump do nothing, than her fucking up things even further

PROMISES AND MAJORITY IN CONGRESS IS GOOD ENOUGH, MARKETS ARE ALL ABOUT PRICING FORWARD EARNINGS

LMAO WOMEN ARE NOT LEADERS

SHILLARY COMMANDER IN CHIEF UMMM NO SWEETIE

Jon Voight cnn.com/videos/us/2017/01/19/voight-trump-inauguration.cnn

>This shit tastes better that the other shit

Trump is actively making policies and decisions that directly influence market confidence.

Obama not so much

>Stock market

The rich got richer, surely that trickle down will start any moment for us!

>UNITED STATES OF EXXON BABY

Exxon lobbied Trump not to leave the accord.

lol imagine being this poorly informed

Download robinhood and ride the waves

SO BUY STOCKS NIGGA, EVEN RETARDS CAN SIT ON INDEX ETFS

THATS BECUASE THEY DONT WANT THE SPOTLIGHT ON CLIMATE CHANGE, NOTHING TO DO WITH THE INEVITABLE PUMP IN ENERGY SECTOR PROFITS

PENDING LAWSUIT CLAIMING INTERNAL EXXON STUDIES SHOWED CORRELATION TO RISING SEA LEVELS SO THEYRE TRYING TO HOLD THEM LIABLE FOR COASTAL TIDE DAMAGES, TOO MUCH OF A REACH EXXON WILL SKATE

LMAO SHE LOST SWEETIE :^)