Hey, finish user, it's true that you people still hate Russians for what we did back in 39? Yeah...

Hey, finish user, it's true that you people still hate Russians for what we did back in 39? Yeah, I know that we started a war for our reasons and we were aggressors, but still?

Other urls found in this thread:

kurultaj.hu/english/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Finnish_wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Sweden
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Finland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, they don't blame people that were not even born because of something their ancestors did 80 years ago, that's how real life works.

This type of childish roleplaying doesn't happen in real life.

I just assumed that from what I've heard from my countrymen, they said finish guys were not a polite with them when they were in Finland or something, I still learning English so I can't write clearly what I mean yet

nobody in the 1st world likes 3rd worlders

it's like seeing a bum enter your house

kurultaj.hu/english/

>finland
>1st world

Come here and find out. I am known to very hospitable person just ask Sweden or Eesti.

Perhaps we could drink some cheap wine eat some forbidden Finnish cheese and then i could oil your pale tight Russian body and give you a gently but very pleasing back rub and then would could see where the night takes us next.

We still havent gotten our land back and youve ruined what was the best part of finland to the point were now most dont even want it back. Yes lot of people still hate russians for it. Theres still thousands around who lost their homes and their descendants of course they will have a grudge. That said I dont think people who seriously hate russia are anywhere close to a majority. Most people are just realistically wary of russia as a country but dont hate russians as people.

yes

>you people still hate Russians for what we did back in 39?
Yes. Also for fucking up one of the most important biggest cities in Finland and in its history, and for stealing the homes from hundreds of thousands of people

Also for along with the Swedes, being our arch-nemesis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Finnish_wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Sweden (Every Swedish war after the 14th century against Russians was fought in Finland and Karelia, by Finnish and Karelian foot-soldiers commanded by Swedes and Russians)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Finland

I guess you will play as children of the Forest in Bannerlord then.

People hate Russians because the way you choose to be.

arch nemesis? but Sweden brought you up from the squalor of the neolithic age!

>they said finish guys were not a polite with them when they were in Finland
That's just because Finland is Nordic, don't take it personally, we're like that with everyone.

>Finland
>Nordic
Only in geography

Culturally much more nordic than russian.

Finns don't trust Russia but don't seem to have anything against the average ruski person, unless this person happens to be a Putin bot who wants to turn Finland into another Karelia

Why would you bring that up?

>who wants to turn Finland into another Karelia
Literally no-one wants this

>Literally no-one wants this
Tell yourself that, Russia has fucked up Karelia and they refuse to give it back to Finland.

We're neither Russian nor Nordic you fucking cuck. We are our own people with Estonians and Karelians. Why would we want to destroy our Uralic heritage by assimilating into the Nordics?

You were civilized by swedes, without them you would still live in caves.

>What is the Great Finnish Empire and the Finno-Korean Hyperwar?

My question to you - why it's so important for you what they think about great Mother-Russia?

What are you on? I'm not talking about what we should be, I'm talking about what we are. Pretty much everything in finnish society is more nordic than russian.

Because the other finn seems to think that Finland is Nordic only geographically and that just isn't true. If you claim something like that you don't really know anything about Finland or Nordic countries.

it's genuinely autistic to hold a nation responsible for something they did years ago when everyone responsible for it is long dead

What the fuck do you know? Retarded people still hold grudges and be generally assblasted about WW2.

This.

This

>Retarded people
yeah

ivan, don't pretend that you are any better know.
any of your neighbors should be extremely wary of you and should always stay on high alert. especially after what happened in ukraine and crimea. next thing putin may claim finland or latvia or whatever is russian clay.

it is still the same war mongering nation though.
syria, georgia, ukraine, etc

but not to Finland so the Finns can't really complain
the Georgians and Ukrainians definitely can, but that doesn't mean shit. Should the English still bitch about the time America declared war on them because the USA is currently a war monger?

agreed. i am just saying finland has other reasons to dislike russia just like other countries dislike us.