ITT: post famous White Africans

ITT: post famous White Africans

for what purpose?

he fought for the whites

back when we werent cucks

he's probably not white by Sup Forums definitions, but I think most normal people would consider augustine white.

some people have suggested that he was half berber, but that shouldn't change the way he looked very much, since he's full med anyway.

>he is half berber
no he is full berber born in an algerian village on the tunisian border and lived his life in tunisia before moving to rome

>Sup Forums definitions
You know that the whole "only blonde haired/blue eyed people are white" shit is just a meme, right

I'm pretty sure at least his dad was a roman.

didn't he write in Confessions that the dad was a pagan, with the implication that he worshipped roman gods?

>Augustine was born in the year 354 AD in the municipium of Thagaste (now Souk Ahras, Algeria) in Roman Africa.[23][24] His mother, Monica or Monnica,[25] was a devout Christian; his father Patricius was a Pagan who converted to Christianity on his deathbed.[26] Scholars generally agree that Augustine and his family were Berbers, an ethnic group indigenous to North Africa

surprised nobody posted him yet

> ywn have an aggressive Afrikaner gf

God I fucking love her

Those paintings don't reflect how he looks any more than paintings reflect how Jesus really looked.

He was probably darker, and well, Maghrebian looking.

>he's full med anyway.
>le med race meme

Augustinus lived centuries after Constitutio Antoniniana so at that time even Berbers were Roman by law.

>Berbers are white only when we want them to be

SO YOU BE SAYIN