Germany: Man Shouting Allahu Akhbar Tried to Behead Surgeon

“The patient came in at 10am, accompanied by his girlfriend, who was veiled. He radiated aggression, which increased when I began to treat him,”

The man was released from the practice in mid-July, having undergone treatment for a broken leg, but returned on Monday in pain.

Dr. Tan said: “I explained everything to him, and even showed him exercises he should do. But he didn’t listen to me at all.”

The 19 year old then stormed out of the practice, before returning with his brother and father, who was armed with a knife which had a 30cm serrated blade.

The surgeon was operating on another patient when his wife called for help at the practice’s reception. The men had attacked and insulted Dr. Tan’s wife, one of them throwing a marble bust at her, which narrowly missed.
>source & more :
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/28/allahu-akhbar-tried-behead-surgeon/

focus.de/panorama/welt/troisdorf-chirurg-sollte-enthauptet-werden_id_5766598.html

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/sie-drohten-arzt-mit-enthauptung-taeter-wieder-frei-a1916052.html

mobil.express.de/bonn/angriff-auf-chirurgen--er-schrie-allahu-akbar-und-wollte-mich-enthaupten--24459172?originalReferrer=

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4eC5vZt3RY

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3712591/Merkel-says-refugees-carrying-attacks-mock-country-took-vows-Germany-stick-principles-taking-migrants.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Muslims are serious psychos. Every single one I've met in real life is fucked in the head in some way shape or form and I would never let my kids near them.

We must be tolerant of these wonderful people's beautiful culture! To do otherwise is racist and bad. Trudeau told me so: "If you don't let them behead you, they win."

Such a rich and vibrant culture, equal in every way to Europes. maybe Germany can take another 100 million of these savages in.

Merkel REFUSES to change her migration policy despite terror attacks and says refugees who wage jihad 'mock Germany for taking them in'

By Sarah Dean For Mailonline
11:28 GMT 28 Jul 2016, updated 17:17 GMT 28 Jul 2016

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3712591/Merkel-says-refugees-carrying-attacks-mock-country-took-vows-Germany-stick-principles-taking-migrants.html

>The man was released from the practice in mid-July, having undergone treatment for a broken leg, but returned on Monday in pain.
>Dr. Tan said: “I explained everything to him, and even showed him exercises he should do. But he didn’t listen to me at all.”
>The 19 year old then stormed out of the practice, before returning with his brother and father, who was armed with a knife which had a 30cm serrated blade.

So tolerant, so progressive.

I truly fear for you guys over there, they can just walk on up there from their shitholes, I just know it's gonna get much worse when they get even more numbers. I hope you Eastern Euros are ready for destroying this evil should it ever reach your lands.

I have a feeling Germany and France will implode in a few years.

Sounds like he was being racist and Islamophobic.

It's pretty simple people. If you don't want to be beheaded by Muslims just don't be Islamophobic or non-Muslim.

Kek, muslims are like gypsies v2.0

>-taeter-wieder-frei
attacker not in custody anymore
gotta love german judges

This story was already posted here.

Wtf I hate surgeons now.

gyppos are in general worse than muslims but there's no gyppo extremists while a muslim extremist is 50 times worse than a gyppo

This is Islamophobic. When Hillary Clinton is President she will ensure Muslims everywhere feel welcome in America.

>muslims are like gypsies v2.0
No, the gypsies were a deactivated virus, like in a vaccine. They were supposed to redpill the Westerners.

The Muslims are the real disease.

These animals are so fucking stupid.

dear Mr. Putin, please nuke us already, this weekend would be the best time t-b-h

it was just a prank bro

literally what is the logic behind this, it does make me wonder if we're missing a big part of the narrative because it doesn't add up at all

>german conservative party
Jesus fucking christ

Imagine if some German leftist party was voted in, holy fucking shit

it would be like Mao 2.0

Normal day in germanystan, nothing to see here.

> You will live to see Europe turn into downtown Baghdad.

Yeah, it's called UK

We cannot let these sporadic and inexplicable attacks forever spoil the welcoming and inclusive spirit of Germany.

>Sandnigger
>Throws a marble
>Misses
DOES NOT COMPUTE

>racist detected

>Dr. Tan
>Germany
>Tanned German

These Islamist in incidents are starting to sound like absurdist comedy stories.

Don't be fag! with the Brexit now they can kick out those filthy east-europeans and have more fun with the "asians" in the elementary schools.

Let them play with the former colonies migrants who still allowed to migrate without difficulties.

So sour.

We have nothing against Europeans. Our problem is with the sheer numbers of you coming and the new people you're inviting into Europe. How long until all these tanned Germans are given German passports?

I feel so bad for Germany. It is beyond repair.
I lived and worked there for three years, speak the language. I love Germany.

But there is someting really fucked up in the German national identity.
I can't quite label it, but "self-destruction" is close. Also a complete lack of pride.

Compare the following:
Germany. Open borders and a million rapefugees. Police don't do anything in Köln to protect German women from rape at New Year.
UK. Closed borders. 20,000 rapefugees from established camps in Lebanon and Jordan OVER FIVE YEARS. Police will beat down any shit.

And they keep electing the crazy bitch in the pic. She even tried to tell UK government that we must take more migrants. HAHAHAHa. no chance.
Germany is one of the reasons my country is getting out of the EU.

We don't care about ethnic euros, at least for the most part. We care about shitskins who have infiltrated europe under Herr Merkel, eventually being granted citizenship, and then being able to travel freely into our country. Sorry chums, the highway to the UK is closed. Permanently.

The dr was being racist I'm sure

"She [Merkel] pledged to do everything to clear up the 'barbaric acts,' find out who was behind them and bring them to justice. She says Germany owes that not just to victims and relatives and other Germans, but also to other refugees."

Germany: being "welcoming and tolerant" so the world will think they're nice and not WW1 WW2 Greece meanies.

Merkel: being "welcoming and tolerant" so Germans will think she's nice and not a meanie.

Pathetic.
------------------

>Islamophobic

"Phobia" implies an IRRATIONAL fear of Muslims, therefore there is no such thing as Islamophobia.

the eyes… the eyes…. I don't even