Will Trump even debate Hillary?

Will Trump even debate Hillary?

A better question is how many of these debates will Hillary be conveniently ill for.

Hill Dawgs gonna be there with her dick out ready for Don every night this Fall

@83455373
Thank you for correcting the record! 0.05$ have been deposited to your account. Keep on fighting against the patriarchy, and remember to #FeelTheShill

Better question is well Trump help her up after she collapses from her illness or will he laugh.

I hope he laughs.

>halldawg backs out
>media praises her for being too good to debate him

the question is whether everyone else can catch up to hills shit

I doubt it

>Dems rig debates to coincide with football games
Don't the Republicans have a say in choosing the time and venue?

Trump is done. Court decided that people from NC don't have to show ID's when they are voting. Governor of Virginia will give felons right to vote and 90% of felons are blacks. Trump already lost

Republicans have much weaker ties to the media compared to Dems. Fox are the only Republican-leaning major outlet, and even they dislike Trump because he killed their boys Jeb and Jewbio.

You can tell that he's scared.

No, because he can't debate anyone, all he can do is call the other a loser and say the opposition is wrong without explaining why.
And no, because Hillary doesn't seem to be capable of debating anyone or anything either.

He's scared because he wants to debate in front of a much bigger audience? I'm not really following your logic here.

>mah media bias
Haha what a pussy lol.

>a Cucknadian guzzler of nigger cum
>logic

Hello, newfriend.

i think the opposite is true my man

Hope they wont talk through each other like shillary did with Bernie.

That wouldn't be smart.
>she's too sick to keep a debate schedule how can she hold office

So the debates are all about the media choosing the timeslots? Shouldn't the other way be correct, i.e. the politicians pick a date and the media follows?

>Governor of Virginia will give felons right to vote
Actually a court just struck that down a few weeks ago.

>Implying that southerners from Virginia & North Carolina are some faggot ass liberals from Seattle.

No, because he's already rationalizing his excuse for his inevitable drop out of the debates.

Expect him also to take issue with the networks, moderators, etc. He'll frame up any excuse he can to cancel debates.

Cowardly Donald crying media bias to get out of yet another debate. Sad!

Would Americans seriously favor an NFL game over a debate for the next ruler of their country? Is this a dumb question?

Why didn't he call her Crooked Hillary? Is he losing it?

His argument is that not enough people will be watching.
He wants more people to see him school your boss.
How do you spin that to be "getting out of a debate"?

NFL destroys everything else viewership-wise.

Potential Trump voters would

In America niggerchaseball trumps everything.

>muh evil Russia

>0.000000000000000000000000002 trumpcoins have been deposited into your portfolio

I KNEW IT
I FUCKING KNEW IT

I knew they would try to worm their way out of showing hilldog to everyone. They're doing their best to make sure nobody sees her, just like they did during the primary debates.

But those debates were set up by the DNC. Shit isn't going to work with the general debates since they aren't in charge.

No way trump is going to allow them to get away with this shit. They should be prime time on tuesdays like the RNC debates

You're fucking idiots, you Yanks don't get logic.

The NFL I assume is a large sporting event and if it is on then the masses won't be able to concentrate fully on the debate. Trump wants MORE people watching him whereas Hillary who is trying to get this in place doesn't want people to see her.

well if it's going to be rigged then why would he go

if they play hardball, he plays hardball

>uses the NFL argument like a retarded piece of shit
>doesn't take into account that it is peak prime time TV hours

Trump is going to get BTFO in debates based on his ignorance of politics, foreign affairs, his tendency to dodge questions, and his hastiness to insult.

Will Hillary even debate Trump?

The dnc was already caught collaborating with the msm fampai

That's exactly what hilldog did during the DNC debates. They were always on weekends competing with football games and such, guaranteeing that nobody watched them.

Shit, I remember there was one that was:
1) on a saturday night
2) right before christmas
3) during the opening weekend of the new star wars movie
4) at the exact same time as a big game

I don't think ANYONE watched it. And the rest of the debates were similar, along with there only being a handful of debates, period. Meanwhile the RNC debates were prime time events with tons of advertising and there were like 15 of them.

How has Sup Forums turned so fast. Is it all the newfag or is it Hillary shill?

After Brexit ad Trump getting the nomination, you start to realize that 90% of the bait here should be filtered.
Everything is Sup Forums BTFO, the next day Sup Forums is right, and all the cocksuckers are gone, not to be seen. Really wish summer would end.
God bless American teachers for putting up with the spic animals, most of whom belong in jail.

CNN won't, either. CNN wants the ad money and will turn if they don't get it. If Hilary tries to get out of the debates, her coverage won't improve.

Also debates are the only place where she can correct the record/fix her reputation.

Thats horseshit tactics.

Rare flag you got there.

are you retarded? Trump is the one who WANTS to debate hillary.

It's hillary who wants to bury the debates and make sure as few people watch them as humanly possible, because she's a terrible speaker and would get BTFO

So he's a funnier version of the liberal US media? You get Hillary in a debate with Trump and he'll expose her for the lying sack of shit she is. The liberal moderators will be shitting their pants trying to stop him.

>a small bag of weed has been stapled to a Moose's ass and dispatched to your address

This is the worst summer I can remember.

Yup, and they were able to get away with it during the primaries because the DNC controls all of that, and hillary was obviously working with the DNC (we all knew this from the start, but the leaks confirm it to be true). Didn't help that bernie was a spineless cuck who refused to say anything about it.

Not really sure how this works with the general debates though. The media is working with the dems, as we know, but they still don't have the final say on debate schedule. I doubt they'll be able to get away with it.

That and there's no way they're going to be allowed to bury this when these will probably be the debates of the century. EVERYONE wants to see trump vs hillary debate

MYTHIC
Y
T
H
I
C

RARE
A
R
E

Nice meme.

...wow living in an LSD produced hell must be difficult for you huh user?

kek

Why would he? He's going to be strong in debates against Hillary.

>Also debates are the only place where she can correct the record/fix her reputation.

are you denying that the DNC had conveniently inconvenient time slots?

You didn't earn that 0.05 cents.

>worst summer
by far the worst. between brexit, trump, the influx from led-it...they are ruining memes, ruining pepes, now every nigger shooting is a "happening" bc they don't understand the difference...this site should become like "therightstuff" and just build wall, it's just too much shit now.

>mfw I remember that the madman will now start on her
Good times ahead.

Shills, it's like you're not even trying anymore.

I don't know, user. The media have shown with the DNC debates that they're willing to sacrifice revenue in order to push the agenda. Same goes with all the other times the media peddles their bullshit. For example, when they push shit like feminist ghostbusters on everyone. This sort of thing tanks, but they do it anyway because sometimes the propaganda is more important than the money. So the whole idea of "media is all about making money" is not entirely true.

>debates are the only place she can correct the record
Hillary very-well knows that the more people get exposed to her, the worse she looks. That's why she makes very VERY few appearances, hasn't had a press conference since 2015, doesn't go on shows unless it's ENTIRELY controlled and scripted to her gain, etc. She knows she looks awful during debates.

What happened on The right stuff?

The schedules for the debates were set before the games were scheduled.

TRS hid their forums and made them invite only, in order to prevent JIDF infiltration.

And this ended up being a REALLY REALLY good idea because just a few weeks after they did, the echoes meme hit national news coverage. Had they not walled off the forums, they'd be swarmed with redditfags, antifa, and JIDF

Doesn't this happen every year?

Here's how the HRC vs. DT presidential debate will go:

>HRC: Building a Wall will not work!!!
>DT: They did alright at your convention

>HRC: Why don't you show us your tax returns???
>DT: I e-mailed them to you

>HRC: How dare you go there! You have no right sticking your nose where it doesn't belong!!!
>DT: Tell that to Bill

I mostly just listen to their stuff anyway.

So incredibly fake it actually hurt me, and I'M the paid shill

So there should be no problem re-scheduling if Hillary is not being a little bitch dodging debates, right?

Yes, because Trump of all people is famously a composed man with a lot of self-control who didn't go on a multi-hour twitter rant a few hours after being told he was thin skinned.

lolno, debates are where she gets fucked over completely, thats why they're trying to hide them behind burgerball.

They'll blow the debates off the first chance they get to save her ass from being obliterated on stage. They have to. She wouldn't survive two minutes of the mental assault he can deliver.

>implying trump won't find more shit to whine about so he can bow out

Why would he bow out, you stupid nigger? He's so much better at this than she is the debate would look like a blond bear snatching a salmon out of a river and shaking it to death.

yes

You sound like you're trying to reassure yourself.

CtR money flowing tonight

This is blatant context denial, you dumb leaf.

Yes, trump fires from the hip and speaks off the cuff. The thing is HE IS GOOD AT DOING THIS.

Hillary, on the other hand, is absolutely terrible when she tries to speak off the cuff. She requires extremely controlled environments and scripted talking points and a complete lack of spontaneity in order to appear even somewhat close to being a normal human being. There is a very obvious reason why hillary doesn't do press conferences or call into news shows 7 days a week or any of that

He will probably do it once, then get his ass beat and make up some shit about Hillary rigging the moderator so he cant do any more.

He struggled in the republican debates and only did well when the moderator couldnt follow up because there were 9 people on the stage.

One on one hes dead.

Doesn't matter. Let's be honest...Trump doesn't have a chance in Hell to win the election. Hillary will get all Bernie voters and with those numbers she will be unstoppable.

HILLARY COULDN'T BEAT BERNIE IN A FUCKING DEBATE WITHOUT MAKING SURE AHEAD OF TIME HE WASN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING SHE DIDN'T EXPECT. SHE'S GOING TO BE TORN APART.

>240 days since hillarys last press conference
I hope your jewish masters whip you good

>0.2cent has been paid to your paypal

Will trump use a condom when he rapes Hillarys menopausal cunt!>>!!>!>!>

It's a very bad excuse

What's the point of the debates to begin with if no one is going to watch them. Do you think Trump is up there trying to convert Hillary to become a republican you inbred?

>Trump skipping debates
has that ever happened before?

Hillary literally cannot speak without having every single word polled for results and run through a series of focus groups.

She stands no chance when she needs to think on her feet.

You asked for this. It's literally 2016, people are gonna watch it the day after the game, snownigger

ratings for our debates were under 30,000 households - no cunt gives a shit and they are boring as fuck

Trump vs. Shillary are guarenteed 50 million+ viewers.

don't even need Virginia desu senpai

That's just clever.