Did Bif rape Lorraine?

Did Bif rape Lorraine?

Yes, rape in the 50s was seen as casual as getting a shake from the malt shoppe.

Why would he when there were desegregated schools and there were prime nigresses to raunch on?

No, Lorraine's vagina engulfed his penis

I never thought much of this when I was a kid watching it. Now that you bring it up, dood had his hand up her skirt. That's pretty rapey.

she fell onto his dick

You can clearly see him raping her in the picture, why do you even ask?

>clearly see
oh yes, I can totally see his penis penetrating her
. it looks like he is just struggling with her at this point and nothing suggests actual rape.

It's kind of weird how George hired Bif decades later to wax his cars after he tried to rape his wife.

Would you tolerate being around an old schoolmate of yours who tried to rape your girlfriend or wife with brute force?

That's not what rape means shitlord

it wasn't consensual but he didn't rape her

Don't blame him, he's just an oldfag who goes by the old standards.
to him (or her, or it or whatever gender that poster identifies with) rape is when the penis is inserted into the vagina without consent.
but these days rape is when a white straight male even thinks lewd thoughts about another person.

So yeah don't blame him, he probably still thinks cuckolding is when a man chooses to have his wife get fucked and then feel ashamed about it but he knows he wants to watch.
unlike these days when getting cheated on means you're cucked, when your bike gets stolen you're cucked, when your crush rejects you you're cucked, when your mom forgot to pack in your lunch you're cucked, when you cant afford that new steam game and steam is cucking you.

so much cuckraperery going on these days.

Nope, but he was trying to rape her

if i'd made it into a complete alpha and could get the chance to boss that cunt around to perpetuate the humiliation of his later life development out of sheer schadenfreude, then yes
i probably would

>in the original timeline Lorraine settles for the pathetic George because she is horribly scarred by the rape and thinks she deserves the worst.
>every day her rapist shows up and pushes around her husband as his boss, lording his absolute power over her entire family. He regularly takes her not because he still finds her fat ass attractive, but because he wants to drive home how powerless she truly is

that was merely the "getting fresh with" stage of rape

Have you ever witnessed a rape, user? It's not pretty. I remember working a bar and having a band play there. They were fairly famous and they invited me to the after party but when I got there, I saw a lady who'd been drugged. She was trying to push the guy off of her but the drug made her weak and she couldn't get him off her. I didn't like it and said if they didn't stop, I'd call the cops, but they were drunk and one of them took my phone. They pretty much beat me up and made me watch as they gang raped her. They left around four in the morning and it was an hour or so before I could get untied and help her up. I asked if she wanted me to call the cops but she couldn't stop crying, I got her a taxi and left. I tried to reach but but I never did see her again. Still, it haunts me.

its a kids movie ~ Stephen jewberg

LOL George is a cuck XD

>not getting a cheeky fuck in

wat

IT IS MANS NATURAL RIGHT TO RAPE

WOMEN ARE SECRETLY FLATTERED AND THEIR #1 FANTASY IS RAPE

FEMINISTS ARE JUST MAD NOBODY WANTS TO RAPE THEM

and you're just mad none of them seem to want to fuck you. I wonder why?

LOL!

THERE HE IS! WHITE KNIGHT ON THE HOOK
HOPE THE LINE HOLDS :^)

I LITERALLY FUCKED UR MOM LAST NIGHT BTW LMAO

I hate what a nerd fantasy this movie is. In reality, Biff would have kicked the shit out of George and gone back to dicking Lorraine.

Nope, in the original timeline he never had to stand up to the bully. So she felt sorry for him, went to prom and fell in love.

I met the guy who played him at the Dayton airport. Nice guy.

>the guy who played Biff is actually a timid nice guy
>the guy who played George is a first class asshole and a bully
The world is a funny place sometimes.

I think had Marty not intervened, Biff would have ended in jail for raping Lorraine.

Also, is Marty the true son of Biff?

In the original timeline he didn't stand up to Biff and he raped her.

The reasons they originally got together are all speculation by Doc and Marty and neither wants o consider the other reasons. Even any hints his mom dropped would be because she's to ashamed and scared.

Biff was probably still raping her hence why she was such a raging alcoholic.

he is georges. otherwise he wouldnt have started vanishing at the prom.

They were both creepers.

Bif was an alpha chad rapist.

George was a beta loser peeping tom.

And that dumb bitch tried to fuck her own son.