Is DCEU going to ship them?

Is DCEU going to ship them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YOooJW5SSDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They already did in the DCAU so why not.

I hope so, I want to see Sup Forums whine no stop

Yes, jewish women crave the BMC

I don't mind. Ezra Miller said in a interview they're pretty much the dad and mom of the group. Plus it's better than Superman/WW

no because batman thinks WW is with superman

There's a reason the actress had to get Ben's approval.

She was a stick when he met her though. I'm sure there were more attractive candidates for the role.

after reading and playing injustice, I grow hate of the idea of supes and ww together

It's always like that when they do it in comics as well. They always show WW as an arrogant and violent cunt who think she's superior to others, that is attracted to Superman because he's like a god much like her, and that want to dominate the world with his help. Every bad future timeline have them as a couple.

Trinity shipping of any type is cancer.

Nah, BM/WW is the superior ship.

Her mouth game

Bruce is nowhere near good enough for Diana.

He's the most popular character DC has and they dynamic is interesting and cute.

If anything, Wonder Woman isn't good enough for Batman. Specially after being shown as a major cunt in several continuities.

>
BM/SM is the best ship.

BM/WW is pretty popular for a very good reason: it's suppose to not last

I've been a Marvelfag ever since. But this page is awesome. What should I read to have quality DC material like this? Injustice?

He looks way too old. Maybe with Superman.

interesting desu

It's from the 2011 Justice League comic, but the writing of that comic is awful. The only good thing about it is the art.

So now that wonder woman is a guaranteed success when are we going to get a Zatanna movie?

That pairing was a mistake.

That's because writers are Batfags. Bruce is a dysfunctional manchild, the best person for Diana is Steve, since he's a well adjusted man that won't spend nights obssessing over a clown.
This is why Bruce works so well with Catwoman, they're both fucked up orphans.

Age gap is hot, desu.

>Bruce works so well with Catwoman

Fuck off, Selina.

Everyone knows Batman's best match is Supes. Shame they're both are males though.

Batman is easily one of the most caring and giving man in the entire DCU.

Steve's a character that has always been boring as fuck. He's always a pastiche of some other character. He's so boring DC has killed him several times.

And Catwoman is easily one of the worst Batman related character. Even Batman baging Harley is more interesting.

>Batman is easily the most caring and giving man in the entire DCU
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just look how he is with kids.

That doesn't fly in these times user, she's gonna be blacked by Cyborg

yeah but in New 52 (in which these movies are based on) Supes and WW are a thing
i guess the weight of Warner Animation tradition is more

Apparently the original line when Superman asked Batman if she was with him, Batfleck was supposed to say "I wish" but they didn't want to alienate any SJW's

The guy would easily give his life for a random bum.

The guy adopts all of Gotham and train all the younger heroes. Heck, in Young Justice he was pretty much a father for Superman's clone.

Yes, what a wonderful caregiver of children he is.

>jews pushing jew/black pairing

that's not how it works

Where is Louis Lane?

She is demigod that is thousands of years old

Didn't the writer of New 52 admitted he didn't liked them together?

He's such a good, trustworthy guy.

It's because in the movies Clark and Lois relationship is pretty much one of the most important aspects of the grand narrative.

Yes. He ships her with Batman and wanted to do a love triangle, but was stopped by editors.

I'd let him take care of my kids all the time.

What's the problem there? He doesn't want the kid getting lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=YOooJW5SSDA

it's also tradition. movies can't take the same liberties as comics do whenever a new writer is on board

she gets powers but friendzones Supes forever

not his fault Jason was retarded

Remember that time Batman got Superman's powers then immediately became a psychopath bent on policing the entire world?

absolute power corrupts absolutely

Nah, Lois ain't Superwoman anymore
Also her and Supes are together and have a kid

>became a psychopath
>became

The magic that granted him powers was messing his mind.

are you guys forgetting lois lane? She still alive though.

Sup guy.

He didn't sit with her in the city even though he was told her death would kill millions did he?

That's supes two-hole, not batflecks

He did.

Superman is the exception of course

>dat loli WW Shadman drawing

hnnnng

Did you watch the video?

Superman always get slightly or outright corrupted by Wonder Woman, though.

Superman always turn dictator, though.

It ended on "he sat with her until her time came" even though it earlier said her death would kill everyone in a few mile radius. He didn't put her in the Batwing and jet off somewhere? Why?

nah I'm talking about anons shipping ww with supes

i see. i admit i don't follow it that much

that's one of the comfiest comics i ever read, and i can't believe Grant "Super Gods" Morrison wrote it

Only in Injustice because of bad writing.
Everywhere else, that doesn't happen.
No, he doesn't. Injustice was the worst he ever was, even in DKR he was just trying to keep the status quo.

who would portray her? another skeleton?

That's what Amanda Waller told him so that he would kill her. If you trust Waller you are an idiot

Red Son, then.

In KC Wonder Woman convince Superman into going to war with a bunch of superpowered fools and in the end Superman wanted to kill everyone in the UN. He also thought of himself as a god.

>Jew 52 is canon

>In KC Wonder Woman convince Superman into going to war with a bunch of superpowered fools and in the end Superman wanted to kill everyone in the UN.

There is so much missing from your post it's astounding.

If I was Batman I would've taken her somewhere far away just in case an aneurysm of a reality warping psychic did turn out to cause disastrous effects. I guess I'm an idiot.

Red Son Superman was the most benevolent dictator possible. He was a dictator still, but he was running that shit like a fine swiss clock.
There is absolutely no point in Kingdom Come where Superman considers himself a god. I dare you to find a page where this happens.

>He also thought of himself as a god.

You've NEVER read Kingdom Come.

why are superfags so sensitive

We have Geoff, of course they're gonna fuck.
Diana/Steve is still superior, they were adorable in the movie.

Superman himself said to the UN, after he had calmed down, that he had forgotten to work together with the humans and not above it. Later WW asked Batman to be a godfather to their child because she feared the baby would grow up without any human perspective.

Just read from Rebirth. New batman has all been pretty good. Superman has been even better until very recently

>tfw we'll never have a campy Batfamily DCEU movie

>Red Son Superman was the most benevolent dictator possible.

He still sent people to the Gulags to be tortured and killed. He even let Brainiac brainwash people.

I don't care what she looks like. I just want someone who can fucking act.

I just want a robin which is a kid.
That's all I need right now. A young teen robin to be all hyperactive in the batcave. I feel like DC thinks that's too difficult to do and maintain a serious tone, but they are wrong.

Hope so, they are qt.

I don't think he actually ever did send people to the gulags. Brainwash people, definitely.

I remember Russian Anarchist Batman accused him of that.

Man, that glorious hat.

See, the problem with Damian and Bruce as a duo is that they're both serious as fuck.
This is why Dickbats is best Bats. He gets to be the optimistic jokester while Damian gets to be a serious little bastard.

>Is DCEU going to ship them?
Affleck with a jew? Absolutely hallal!

We're getting a Nightwing and Batgirl movie. Who knows.

Seems like the obvious choice for the movie universe should be Tim, considering that Jason has already been and gone. But Tim Drake is shit and no one cares about Red Robin

Fuck this show is so good.

I want all the Robins desu. Batfleck looks the age that he already raised Dick, Jason and Tim.

Nightwing is confirmed of getting a movie so probably Tim will show up.

Jason is the joker

That rumor was already btfo my guy

The thing is, i feel giving Batman a bunch of Robins and Batgirls might take the appeal from the Justice League.

They're trying to sell the Justice League using Batman as a vehicle, so what happens when you introduce these colorful ex-Robins and ex-Batgirls and whatnot? Why even cared about the Flash then when you can watch Red Hood solo movie or something? Why care about seeing Batman in the Justice League when you can watch him deal with these hot youngsters full of conflicting personalities?

Fuck yes

Because a Flash movie would be infinitely more interesting than a Red Hood movie?

You don't know normies, do you?

Normies aren't big enough batfags that they'd care about a Red Hood solo film.

batffleck'd

It would be like Captain America 2, but with daddy issues. Normies would eat that shit up.